Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(Loyalty Is,) Spillin' Secrets

THREADID
DISPLAYED
(Loyalty Is,) Behind Door 17
Jul 16, 2020 - Sep 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding as she was thinking, “The benefit to the elementals is cutting off communication. And it might be a risk we are not successful and waste valuable time.” It was a gamble. But was it one they were willing to take?

A deep sigh, “Arrogance could work in our favor. If no ones really challenged her, she might not expect us. But if we do, we have to be fast and hit fast. I don’t think she’s dumb enough to not have someone with her.” No way. Even the most arrogant have guards with them. “But our fighting numbers are limited. So it would seem we should know what everyone can do, and plan from there.” She could fight, but she could also distract.

A single nod, “I agree, we’re only going to have one shot at this. We need to be sure and move with all we have.” She didn’t want to think about casualties on their side, but it was a strong possibility. “Knowing that casualties are possible, I don’t anyone to feel they have to go. Though someone messing with her Dreams would be helpful, mess with her mind a bit.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"No problem Yammy, just both of ya remember," she looks between Yamiyo and Seraphina, "Unless ya know what yer doin' don't try ta shoot over a friends shoulder ta kill help. I can do it but I've got years behind it."

Then to Anatole, "Damn, if she was popping out the carbine would'a taken her head off. Shotgun is better fer rush-n-attack. Hafta share the love."

As for preparations, "Fanculo," she'd not have a lot of time to get or make good stuff. "I'll get some mundy padding fer anybody feelin' ta rock the armor, don't have time ta spin anything big up but if someone else wants ta use my forge fer making shit I'll let ya in."
    Last edited by Circe; Jul 7th, 2020 at 10:33 PM.  Reason for Edit: Color mixup
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Mantle (Autumn)
    (Shadows, heat and ringing metal)
    New Identity
    (Anatole Kolowksi)
    Strong Back
    Resources
    Anatole

MASK
    A shorter, barrel chested man with a thick beard.

MEIN
    A 'dwarf' with burned, scorched, and scarred skin.
    Anatole Scenes

PRE

Smith

Anatole puffed out his chest.

"I've said I'll do it. I know my way around an axe and I have a few cantrips of Elements and Stone. Guess I'll be going in weaponless if I'm to lure out Meg."

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

"Iron Meg has a reputation for being formidable, add onto that she'll bring muscle leads to overwhelming force. I can't do anything except maybe distract, or take that time and try and slip into the orchard maybe with one or two others and attempt to free the people while she's distracted.

"Or you set the battlefield, she gives the time and place and you're likely screwed. Traps. Surprises. Those are your best bet to turn the tables, unless you can somehow toss a grenade into her lap I wouldn't want to go toe to toe with a Gristlegrinder."

Goes by the name: John

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

The Lost argue long into the night. There's a glimmer of a plan there, but are the Lost confidant enough to enact it.

End Scene.

If y'all want to do another planning scene tell m in the OOC Loyalty is Checking In!! If not, we'll go a head with what I'm assuming is the plan in 1 week on the 16th I will open the next part of the plot!

If the plot's going forward, and you want to do prep hit me up in the OOC thread OR you character sheet!

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread