Well with debts to settle she would need a job something she did not really care for but well perhaps she could find one with some luck.

Luckily for her so had she learned some tricks from her former mentor at least.
winds of chance

Initially no luck comes to her though but as the mid day rises she finds herself entering a field where they have set up for some sort of minor gymnastic event watching the end of a practice with some medium talented children. They were perhaps not all bad and some might even have some skills but it was not that much and if they would wanna make it so would they most certainly need some help.

Watching as the practice ends before walking up to one of the people holding it and asking if she could test the equipment for herself.
Getting a sure that she could have five minutes before they would start to pack up turning around and launching towards the field, performing feats that you would normally have to go to the olympics or at least some professional competitions to behold, wiping some sweat beads away before being ready to walk of as a woman's voice calls to her.

"Hey you lady, what agency are you with?"

Looking at her agency?
"Umm none I just like gymnastics."

"Do you coach?"

"No that is not my line of work."

"I would love to hire you on a trial basis for my little daughter if you work well so will I hire you as a regular coach for her what do you say?"

Well she needed the money so why not.

"Sure but I do not have access to a room or gear to use myself."

"We will take care of the materials you just come to this address and coach her, give me your number so will I call you within the next few days to set something up."

Being handed a small business card as she gives the lady her number before walking of, well that was easy now she could at least start to earn some money to pay of her debts and this would still leave her with quite some free time for her other duties as well besides she did love kids.