Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Thyrsus Ecstatic BBQ - Page 5
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Ecstatic BBQ

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima stands, to walk his guests back out along the garden path. "Mr. Guru, I doubt your studying Taekwondo." Drug dealer and Life Shaman, make the other two events more than probable.

"I thank you all for joining me. I hope we've all gotten something positive out of this experience."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Took her a few seconds, but she nods, “I’ve heard of it, never seen it though.” So she wouldn’t be up to date on who was named who. “But if that’s the case, she’s welcome to him. I don’t believe in princes or prince charming.” Nope.

Sipping her beer, she looks to Guru, thinking over what he said. She didn’t know him well, so this would be a shot in the dark, but he had given away bits and pieces. “I’m going to say you don’t practice Taekwondo.” Because with his love of drugs, he had certainly been held at gun point once or twice.

“And while I’d love to play, the day is getting late. So maybe the next time we’re all together we can finish.” Standing, she makes no motion to take any of the remaining beer, intending to leave it for Anima. “And thank you for hosting today. I hope to have my space ready for the next time. Anything I can do to help cleanup?”

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Shit, you’re all right. I can scrap a bit but no, no Taekwondo. I’ve thought about BJJ or Muay Thai though good exercise and very practical. We’re shamans, I don’t know that we’re ever totally defenseless. I’m gonna explore the garden while I ride out this high, I’ll clean up on my way out though. Thanks for the hospitality.”

It was at this point things had really began as his pupils slowly took over more of his eyes and his focus began to shift. He’d offer more help but he wasn’t going to be useful for the next little bit, he could cancel it but that’d be a waste. He laughed softly to himself, at nothing in particular as everyone slipped away he’d go enjoy the beauty of nature for a bit.

Thanks, that was fun should be good to close sorry it took me a second.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

[mta] Skye closing it up today. [/mta
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

I have been going under the assumption that the scene was over and my last post were my final one, as we went over time so did I think it was over and saw no reason to carry on which is why I haven't posted.

6. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread