Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
41 - 50
DISPLAYED
(Wyrdstone) Auction!

Apr 12, 2020 : Wyrd Bindings
May 2, 2020 : Informing the Monarchy
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

0 Scenes

The aged Ogress looks between the Lost, a smirk twisting her lips her tusks, warping the line slightly.

"My stone for a new pair of hedgespun boots. I've already told you want I want of them. Made of the Fairest's dress, stories on my soles, and ink in my laces." she pauses a moment to consider something, "I want them before I take my leave of this place. So, you have until sun up." she bows her head. Gemstone eyes, sparkling in the torch light. The Warden kicked off her boots. They are even worse worn then that glimpse of them suggested. Once they could have been something expensive and striking but they obviously have years of use. Cakes in mud, debris sticking in, and stained in...various things that would stain leather. "For size."

She takes several steps away from them, the un-cared for church floor doesn't seem to bother the Lady's bare feet. "Can I trust your Desire for my Stone to keep this bargain, or shall we Pledge?"

2. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Ok then, so be it.

A small nod of her head, “Then that’s what you will have.” And before she leaves? Well, talking about no pressure or anything. Sera wasn’t sure she could spin that fast, but, she was going to try. But, she had a trick up her sleeve that might make her a bit more successful.

Now those were some disgusting boots. Thankfully, Sera had never been a Fairest afraid of getting her hands dirty, and she picks them up, as best she can, to study them. Size, wear pattern, anything that could be useful.

Sapphires look to the Orge, “As Queen of Spring, you can trust my word that I will keep this bargain and craft you the boots you desire.” A bow of her head.

“If you will please excuse me, I will begin to work on them.”
    And unless stopped, moves over to Rhodes and Circe, “Someone have something I can wear?” she asks as her hands reach behind her to begin unlacing the corset. She was wasting no time. “If not, that’s fine, I can craft without wearing something.” And she sounded serious, the Nix would Hedgespin naked if she had to.

Not sure how we're going to do this, but I'm eager to see!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe smirks as she hears the demand for immediate construction of the boots. Red and black eyes look Rhodes up and down. "Then ya should give her yer coat right now. Imma give," Circe produces her own Hedgespun multitool, "Help her with crafting. I'm sure we can cobble together them boots."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

6. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

It seemed they have an accord.

The Dread Lord removed the thundercloud coat and offers it to Seraphina with a smile. "Here, darling."

He feared for her more than for the defenses it gave. May as well accept that fact.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

8. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe follows behind Rhodes with her tool bouncing up and down in her hand, "Sis, do ya want a hand or just a tool? If the hot, erm, lady Deathhammer allows help that is, otherwise ya can borrow my tool."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

0 Scenes

The Lady Deathhammer walks towards the Tall Man, engaging him in conversation. While the Dread Lord offers the Spring Queen his jacket.

With those well worn, muddy boots as a guide to aid in the crafting, the Lost are left...relativity alone. Though around them there are those squat hobs and others milling around, collecting their winnings.

Your Hedgespun Tool isn't in play Circe Origins , please refer to your charsheet!

As for the boots, it's time for crafting rolls!

Target Suxx is 4! However Quality is yours to choose!

0 (rough/average/passably functional)
    -1 (nice)
    -3 (exceptional)
    -5 (masterpiece)

If Circe wants to try to craft alone with Brownie's Boon, she must make a successful Manipulation + Persuasion to be lead to a private room.

11. Likes Origins liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

As she loosened the strings, she smiles to Rhodes, “Thank you, I appreciate this.” knowing how important his coat was to him. And she didn’t really want to show the room her breasts. Unless it would help with the crafting, but she doubted it. Slipping the coat on over the dress, and manages to slip out of the dress, hands working beneath the coat. One thing she learned at a young age was changing quickly and beneath something if need be.

Stepping out of the dress, she picks it up, taking on last look at it, she sighs. Least it was going to a good cause. And she just drops to her knees, focused on the dress. And she only imagined how someone with her beauty looked kneeling on the floor, in a Hedgespun coat of thunderclouds, ballet flats peeking out, tearing a dress apart.

But she was going to need some help, and as she pulled the corset off, she allows a tear to slip from her eye, running down her gilded face and falling onto the dress. The inspiration flooding into her as the Contract took hold.

Book spines were pulled apart, as she reworked them to match the style of boot. The size and general look. Pages were torn off the skirt, as she struggled a bit with the laces. Taking the string used to lace to corset, and working the words glowing on the pages into them. Bits of hair fall into her face and are absently brushed aside as she worked, intent and focused.

Hedgespinning

Sera uses Font of Inspiration for a +4 to her first roll, Catch met with her shedding tears
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Circe Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe waits briefly before joining the couple as she goes down on one knee to beside Seraphina, "Ya sure ya don't want some help with that sis? I'm pretty crafty. Let me know if ya need something."

If Seraphina turns down the offer of aid then Circe will just stand on over watch along with Rhodes. Unless Deathhammer starts to leave.

Should that happen Circe will attempt to converse and or flirt with her to slow her departure.

Doh! Forgot that, sorry SaberSloth. Can teamwork rolls be done for Hedgespinning? I know it is a moot point now unless we want to give Seraphina extra dice to roll early.

0 Scenes

Seraphina works, she works like she hadn't before, her deadline looming ever closer with each passing hour. Her Catch is met by her sweat, blood and tears she puts into the boots. Her fingers don't stop working as she rips and tears her own magnificent dress for the project.

The soles, the sides, the toes. Laces crafted with care and ever growing desperation, an hour goes by without any noticeable progress, and the Lady Deathhammer watches it all.

Until, finally.

They're done. Sera had done it! Four hours had passed but the Fairest had done it!

When the Fairest raises herself from her work, she's met with a stately clapping, "Well done, Lady Spring." the Ogress approaches, her bare feet crunching the debris on the church's floor. "Now, my part of our bargain. The Wyrdstone for those boots." she reaches for the cart she's pulled up behind her, the Wyrdstone wasn't as they had glimpsed it before on the dais, but it was now within something that appeared to be a glass dome cloche. The stone itself, wasn't a stone as such. It wasn't a rock, or the shape of a heart. But it moves like blood and rock, kept within the dome, the red of the moving mass mesmerizing in contrast to the black-green of the solid rock grit binding it.

Deathhammer picks up the cloche at the hard base, and hands it over to the Lost. Once they have taken it, she steps into her new boots. Purring audibly, "Oh, they are simply magnificent," she praises, lacing them up, and smoothing out her designer dress when she stand again. "It's been a pleasure lovelies. I might come by Sacramento more often, if this is the quility of 'spinning found for a few hours work." and with that, the Ogress departs.

Sera has lost her lovely dress, but in return, Sacramento's Lost now, have the Wyrdstone.

You could have done Teamwork, but the secondary rolls need to rolled before the primary actor rolls, but the boots are already done so it's a thought for next time
    If y'all wanna give a round of last posts, we can do that and if not, I can wrap this here.

15. Likes Origins liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

The Dread Lord would be less then useless at helping this endeavour, so after handing over the coat (and watching the change discretely)he leaves his darling Sera to work. It was a shame, he doid so love that dress, but Sera would never keep something for herself when someone, or the Freehold, was in need. Pulling a notebook from his pocket, and seveal notes fromt he bag he brought, he begins studying them festidiously.

Autumns were nothing if patient, and prepared.

And just like that, it was over. Done. The Dress folded into a truly fabulous pair of boots, and Lady Deathhammer is gone.

Rhodes moves over to Sera and slipa na arm around her. "You were fabulous, darling," he says with a smile, offering her a kiss. "Let's get you and our prize home, shall we?" he says witha playful smile.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread