Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin Werewolf: The Forsaken on the Wiki
Ended
Watch
41 - 45
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(Spiritual Diplomacy)Choked BandwidthQ

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Irraka struggles to climb down with the delicate remains of the former host body. It breaks and tears and crumbles, man pieces of the old woman reaching the ground before he does.

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily jumps back. "Fuck....." she sounds pissed. "I fucking hate Azlu...." the Ithaeur grumbles.

"Well. Look's like the person we were meant to save was long done for by the time we got here. This.... is not going to be grreat for negotiating with. Fucking.... fuck." Emily stalks back and forth, trying to think of the next move.

"Anybody got any smart ideas?"
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Matthew
    Oath's Bastion
    Presence
    (Genial)
    Tiny

Honor 2
    Wisdom 1

PRE

<<Regroup elsewere, then come back and rip/tear/shred. I don't want to wait and find out what they bring to give us a proper welcome.>>
    Elodoth | Storm Lord | Primal Urge 1
    Grapes [/] [] [] [] [] [] [] WP (6/6)

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Feet hit the ground with a heavy thud and Chris immediately starts wiping his hands on his pants. "Fucking disgusting." With a breath the Talon looks up at Emily and Tiny.

"Help get the spirit from the cocoon out of here?" Chris takes a few steps carefully towards where the text spirit had fallen. Looking to see if its still around or if it escaped while he was distracted by the spiders. "Any idea why there'd be a spirit and a person's skin in a cocoon?" Is asked to Emily and Tiny.

"But ya, we need to get out of here asap before the welcome wagon shows up." With a nod to Tiny.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

The three gather up what they can. The data spirit winks faintly, weak, but obviously not depleted entirely. The husk is brittle and will be difficult to identify, but they try to keep at least the head intact. The make it safely back to Pack Territory. The Locus of Clarion Call, there in the park, feels like a refuge after their sojourn.

The data spirit seems to perk up near the locus, but taste of essence isn't right and it doesn't drink from the well. The sound of tapping keys on cellphone beat out a weak offering of thanks. <I am Sliding-Keys, DM me if you have need.>

Awesome scene! I'll open up another for information discussion and swapping and you can invite any pack members you want if you so desire.

6. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5