(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Nox Populi is an upscale experience that will take Sacramento nightlife to a whole new level.

In the heart of downtown Sacramento there is a place of intrigue, excitement and entertainment. The modern flare of this venue is host to exclusive parties. The seduction of this establishment may take you away as you drink, dance and socialize. There are private services available upon request. The best DJ’s in town are in line to play a wide variety of music. Some of you may dine…as long as you have your VIP pass.

However the Kindred arrive they are discreetly met and led to the back of the club. The space downstairs is decorated in dark, rich woods and expensive furniture. There's a coat room that will also hold one's 'unmentionables'; namely, weapons, at the foot of the stairs. There are also private areas, dark, and furnished with soft couches, as well as meeting rooms with conference tables and chairs, and an area with several televisions. The Court area is decorated with long black and brown silken drapes cascading from floor to ceiling. Draped in elegant bunches and gathered into valances across door frames and between supporting pillars; the lighting is intentionally low, but without the pulse of the music from above, the place has the feel of a sepulchre.

The common area circles the Court proper, and it becomes apparent that this is not decorated for a single evening. Small symbols note areas for Kindred only that branch off of the Commons, which will be necessary once those Kine privileged enough to see behind the Masquerade filter in: ghouls, herd members, or even devotees. The furniture setting is familiar now: a set of elegant chairs, all dark wood and red leather, arranged in a circle. The baroque lighting leaves the corners of the Elysium commons in deep shadow.

Another evening; another Danse. For some it will their first, for some it shall be their last. After all, this is the Prince's Elysium, and subject to the Laws of the Domain.

Eternal Court is open once more...

Please remember that Predator's Taint is in effect and role-play is expected, or rolls will be asked for!

This is a great place to get Acknowledged

Eternal Court is not a singular event. Always open and in constant motion, a compression of the comings and goings of Kindred within Elysium throughout the nights. As such, Eternal Court is also never truly empty; this can include 'faceless masses' of Kindred beneath notice, ghouls, herd members, devotees, or even officials in their offices.

Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jun 1st, 2020 at 02:00 PM.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Winding through the crowd catching pieces of conversation here and there, Horatio heads towards to the back and meets the greeter. Stopping at the coat room down the stairs a smile pops onto his face as he remembers a joke from outside, isn't appropriate for court but still funny none the less. Taking a pin from his breast pocket and pinning it on at the coat room.
    Finishing up Horatio heads towards the main court while looking behind him checking for his chaperone.

"Quite the crowd tonight, huh? You ready to do this?"

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap enters with Horatio, though not precisely 'with' so much as a little bit behind, so as to let people see and respond to Horatio first.

He is somewhat more than usual prepared for the fierce reaction of his Beast to the other predators in the room, having been in the company of one already when he entered. Still, it is something to adjust to as always.

He doesn't reply right away to Horatio, but is quiet, stalking pacing the higher ranking Dragon.

Dirt Nap realizes that Horatio seems to expect an actual answer to the question, and manages, "Yep, Dedicated Phantasmal stalwart supplicant of unchained hunger." He is apparently, doggedly determined to show the full respect to each and every title until told otherwise.

6. Likes liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

The night had come with an awakening characterized with a sense of strength, but Lenora felt little of it.

Instead she went about her usual routine, clothing herself in her typical fashion, sporting a fashionable gray suit. Gliding down the stairs, the Priscus of the Lords pauses at the end as she feels something... unexpected.

Since her arrival to Sacramento, Lenora had become adjusted to the pang of instinctual terror that other Kindred fomented in her young Beast. Yet now, as she beheld this new stranger, Lenora's Beast was not afraid. Instead it felt a palpable fury, one which threatened to bleed to the surface before the prudent Ventrue turned her attention to the ever-masked Dirt Nap, taking a moment to ready her spirit before finally proceeding forward.

Lenora's expression was once more settled in her usual cordial stoicism and she would grant the Gangrel a nod as she passed. "Good evening, Mr. Nap," she said.

However, the Dragon's company was ignored. Dirt Nap and Lenora enjoyed a cordial relationship, but the other man was unknown and unrecognized. Thus, Lenora moved past him without offering more than passing glance. He had been directed to speak with Seneschal Hart when he returned after all and Lenora knew the value of her time.

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice arrives not from the club, nor side entrance, she doesn't desend down the steps and use the landing to gain a foothold upon the Wraith. No, the Senechal comes from her office. Her ghoul at her elbow, holding what looks like binders close.

As promised, she had Lyssa bring out her butterfly skirt from storage, having been years since the Haunt wore it, the seasons and torpor, both having kept her from it. It had spent much needed time with the dry cleaners before tonight. It's paired with a simple cropped blouse, in black.

She's wearing kitten heels, and her eye sockets are once again uncovered.

As she approaches the Elysium proper she stops, in that limital space between hall and the room beyond. The Wraith riots against her bones, baying for blood. She feels, a cloying temptation to indulge in a good spot of violence, but. Well, she wasn't an animal, and do her feet carry her forward. She claims a seat, much as she had done nights ago, only this time, she's chosen a stool, with a table adjacent. The ghoul holds her place, and binder both.

Alice waits to see who or what, will interrupt her quiet.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

10. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer arrives in a A line formal dress in her clan's color. Her dark bown hair is curled and swept into updo with cascading curls. A champagne sparkling wrap is draped over her neck and curves along her back. A pin of a spider composed of fire agate in brown and green clasps the wrap. She strides in with confidence.
    She pauses at the threshold to wrestle with the Beast beneath breast, soothing it to more dangerous predators. Her own Beast was masked.

Brown eyes survey the newcomer with Dirt Nap. She pauses beside him as Lenora moves on, giving Dirt Nap a slight nod.
    "Dirt Nap, I hope you are well." She greets him, her eyes kind to him.
    She scrutinizes the newcomer more directly, her head held at an angle that makes her scrutiny direct and indicating she holds herself with dignity.

"Perhaps we can speak when your business with Seneschal Hart is concluded." She says to Dirt Nap. She lingers for a few moments for Mr. Nap's reply.

The woman strides confidently towards the Seneschal, pausing a respectful distance from her. The Nosferatu dropped into an appropriate nod of respect due to her cousin's station.
    "Seneschal," She greets, her ruined voice warm as it slithered like a snake through the grass.
    "I sincerely hope that you have been well since we last spoke."
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Jennifer Hazelton; Jun 2nd, 2020 at 02:00 AM.  Reason for Edit: Mentioning Mask
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

12. Likes , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

Edward descends with a smooth gait, clothed in a red suit and a black dress shirt. The many Beasts shake his own with fear and rage. Many familiar and one completely new. A new face, with weak blood. A practiced technique allowed the madness to flow through him without visible change: formalities. Edward bowed first to Alessandra, and then to Alice. He watched the groups for a moment, deciding who to join. Lenora ignored the newcomer, rather pointedly, which was curious. I don't believe I've made Dirt Nap's formal acquaintance either. Plus, Lenora was always a pleasure to speak with. He approached.

"Good evening," Edward greeted the group, first offering Lenora a nod. "I hope I am not interrupting?" Assuming Edward is not rebuffed, he continues, "Mr. Dirt Nap, if memory serves, I saw you at the Solstice celebration. I failed at the time to secure your formal acquaintance, may I rectify that error now?" Edward extends a hand to shake. He almost addressed the newcomer, but, as was his nature, opted to wait a little longer.

Suit

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

Another night…another Court.

Entering from her office, she pauses to feel the rage coming from her Beast. Many weak Beasts were present, and her Beast wanted the blood and flesh of each one. Once again, she pulls the chain that holds her Beast, pushing it back. There was no need for violence. Yet.

Tonight she choose a black leather skirt paired with a burgundy sheer top. She of course wore a bra underneath, but it showcased that her ink continued on her stomach, chest and back. And this was her attempted at color.

But she didn’t step down into Court, instead, she remains where she stood, Cain at her side, watching. From her position, she could observe those present, which she was content to do. She was not close enough to anyone for conversation.

A respectful bow of her head was offered to Alice, even though she couldn’t see it, Ale was confident Lyssa would let her know. Seemed Alice had been serious about the butterfly skirt. A smile appeared at that point.

And she was pleasantly surprised to see their new face had listened. She would have to speak with him further later.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

16. Likes , Ruach, liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio sighs at Dirt Nap “You don’t have to use my title all the time, for the hundredth time, just call me Horatio. Besides, most of that title is code, like Cold War spy stuff …”

Coming into the threshold of the court, Horatio stops to gain composure for the confrontation of beasts, when a tyke slides a stick along the bars teasing it, Horatio pushes the beast away violently. Horatio smirks at the newcomer addressing Dirt Nap. He watches her as she heads in, noting her in his head to remember the rude ones.

Turning his smirk to the next Kindred to address Dirt Nap, he gives a slight bow before setting his eyes back on heading to the court proper ahead. He is stopped short by another kindred addressing Dirt Nap, curiosity piques his interest so he listens after giving a slight bow to the newcomer. "Good evening, Horatio Quilz, if you'll excuse me I'll let you two get formally acquainted, I need to go see someone about a horse."

Following behind the second kindred by a good distance, he stops and scans the court for the Seneschal and spies that one kindred heading towards a table with her at it and makes his way there.
    On the way there he tries to recall Invictus titles and decorum Do I start with ‘My’, no that is definitely not right, how aboutHis mind snaps back to the matter at hand as he approaches the table, he waits for an opening in the conversation before jumping in. “Good evening Seneschal Hart, I hope I am not interrupting anything.”
    He makes a respectful bow to the Seneschal before straightening to look towards the Seneschal and company in turn. “Horatio Quilz Ma’am, on call again.”

18. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Evening Ma'am, Priscus Black." Dirt Nap says softly, after a noticeable pause, realizing with a start that he'd allowed himself to become accustomed to repeating the titles of address as they were announced by Mable, when she greeted everyone. Foolish of him, and now it shows the foolishness as Mable isn't spoon feeding him everyone's titles tonight. He spares a moment to hope all is well with her, and then recalls to mind the title he remembers using before.

He nods respectfully as Lenora passes by. She's different. Something's Changed there. He thinks.

Dirt Nap nods respectfully as Alice Hart enters, "Evening Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." He says softly.

"Evening, Ma'am." Dirt Nap responds to Jennifer Hazelton's greeting with a soft spoken greeting of his own to her. "Yes, Ma'am; Always a pleasure." He agrees to her offer to speak later. He doesn't correct her, that to his way of thinking, he isn't the one who has any business with the Seneschal, at least not so much anymore, not since she claimed the Boon; except to talk to, which is a genuine pleasure. "Thank you, Ma'am. Things went about as well as I could have hoped, Ma'am." Dirt Nap concludes.

Dirt Nap notices the approach of Edward Heinrich, expecting him and Lenora to speak quietly among themselves. He is surprised when Edward addresses him! Apparently he's fallen down a bit at the keeping a low profile thing.

Dirt Nap nods in acknowledgement to Edward. "I believe so." He says, pausing. What was he called? Mable just called him by Edward, if he was remembering right. " Sir."

Dirt Nap accepts the offered hand shake, carefully not engulfing Edward's hand nor letting Edward completely corral his; not test of strength to be had there. "I go by Dirt Nap, but some do call me by the name I use for business, Clayton Jordan Carter. If that suits you; I'll answer to any part of it, though just 'Clay' tends to fit me the best." He introduces himself with as much as formality as can be had from him.

Dirt Nap bows right out towards the Prince when she enters, not well, but unmistakable as a bow. He doesn't look her in the eye though, or do anything else that might seem like he was trying to force some kind of interaction.

"Yes, sir." Dirt Nap says when Horatio seems to say he doesn't want his title used, 'all the time'. So sometimes, but not others? "See you later, sir." He says politely as Horatio makes his own way towards the Seneschal.

20. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread