DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"So the water is like, a compulsive taking care of people thing?" Coco asked, with a raised brow. "I suppose it makes more sense than compulsively insulting everyone and hoping for attention, so you have that on me."

The Wasp smiled, and took a sip of wine, relaxing back against the corner where the counter met the sink.

"If you replace water with wine, then I think we'll get along tonight," she joked, taking a moment to down her glass in another gulp and slid it across the counter to where Yamiyo and the bottle stood.

"We can make it like a grown up sleep over. Eat some good food, you can borrow some of my pajamas, talk all night, or watch a movie, or whatever. It'll be fun. And since we've got, oh, about 6 minutes before the bruschetta is done, why don't you tell me more about yourself. What's an average day for Miyo like?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking away a bit and thinking before softly answering.
    "I never thought about it to be honest but I guess that is kind of right but it limited to those I actually care about I rarely do it around normal humans." She had done it with friends sometimes but she had what one human friend.
    "You don't need to do that for attention you are a funny and beautiful woman that is a delight to be around, I always see you when you enter a room." Wondering if she perhaps overstepped her bounds here a little, taking a tiny sip of her glass of wine she did not wan't to drink to fast she was already afraid of how she would act.

Looking towards her purse, should she perhaps escape to the bathroom and use her secret weapon? She was still really afraid of it but would she get through this night without it, deciding to wait and not back down from this small of a setback.

Catching the glass and filling it up for her again, placing it down on the counter closer to her before backing of not sure if she wanted the glass now or not.
    "I did brought 3 bottles with me so I think that is doable but please do drink some water before you go to bed at least, can you promise me that?" Sounding a bit concerned as she spoke, she did not wan't to see her wake up with a hangover or dehydrate her body, she was still recovering and did not need that.

Her eyes going big as she looks at the beautiful wasp knight, feeling her cheeks turn slightly red.
    "Umm are you sure about that? I mean I would love to spend the night but I can be hard to get along with and I don't want you to feel forced to be around me for that long but if you want me to so would I love it, I can even be good and agree to actually wear clothes when I sleep." Something she very rarely did in fact unless it was extremely cold around her so did that never happen.

Taking a deep breath before answering, calming her mind there was just one thing after the other both hard for her mind to get around.
    "Not much to tell I don't have a typical job where I have hours so I wake up, fill my frosted glass with some cold aloe water and wait for the sun to rise before I go out for some exercise, then home to study or meet my tutor sometimes hanging out a bit at her sorority they have been a bit busy with the finals and all such things lately though and with summer coming many of them are going home otherwise that is most of it. I do visit the library quite a bit and on days when I do not feel safe I turn my living room into a fort where I can hide and read." Wow did she just admit that silly thing? Well at least it would be easier for Coco to just look at her like a child now.
    "I do would love more about you though like for example tell me one thing you wan't in life, one dream or something you wanna fight for or if that is to hard just tell me something that fills you with happiness something you would wish would happen or people would do for or with you?"

Looking away before asking her last question, her heart beating a bit faster as she had said Miyo once more.
    "Umm do you know the difference I put into my name and what it means to me both as a whole and broken up into its two easiest components?"
    Her eyes falling to the table.
    "Wan't me to set the table or fix anything that wouldn't be interfering with the work in a bad way right?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The thought of focusing on her desires, was, ironically, the last thing she wanted to do. It was too painful to keep floundering in that wallow of uncertainty and doubt, so she chose instead to completely ignore it.

"You know, being around you really makes me feel like an OWL. Still in college, imagine that,"
    Coco said with a soft shake of her head.

"Still, if we're only friends, I suppose there's no harm, is there? So, why don't we make a little fort, tonight, for ourselves? I've got tons of pillows and blankets. And the table's just the little one in front of the couch, so feel free to set it. I usually just sit on a pillow in front of it when I eat. Though you don't have to, the bread should be out soon, and we can just snack on that while we wait for the pasta. Oh, and what are you studying, by the way? I was a theater major."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Damn she did not get much of a response, filling her with a bit of sadness before softly taking Coco's hand, looking deep into her eyes and smiling.
    "I am sorry if my questions were pushy, I know that you have a lot going on in your mind and I want you to know that I am here for you. If you for any reason feel like you cannot or aren't ready to answer my questions so is that all right, all I want is what is best for you. When you feel ready though so would I love for you to tell me some goal you have, some thing you wan't to experience and fight for to see if I can help you achieve it. I have my sore subjects myself but if there is anything you want to know so will I gladly share of myself with you."
    Closing her eyes as she nods her head over with a large smile, her eyes closed to hide her own tears but that was not something she needed to know.
    "You are a very unique and fascinating woman, you truly deserve to be happy and I am a selfish greedy bastard that have know decided that I wanna see you genuinely happy so I am gonna do all I can to get to see that." Letting go of her hand, hoping that she hadn't passed a line before walking back to her wine glass and taking a small sip.

Softly sliding her index and long finger over her eyes to remove any tears from coming out before speaking up again.
    "What do you mean an OWL? I am sorry to say that I do not know what you mean by that I do hope that it is something good though?" Looking down, feeling a bit insecure and a bit saddened that she continuously felt so insecure and afraid.

A small sigh of relief from her words, she hadn't looked down on her for the fort thing and even wanted to build one with her, a genuine smile blessing her lips.
    "That sounds quite fun let's do that it would be awesome to be in a fort with the amazing lady Coco." Having wanted to call her knight but not knowing how that would go but still to her she would always be her first knight.
    "Ohh at the moment I only study languages I am currently trying to learn Mandarin and Cantonese and after that I plan to learn Italian. Do you speak any other language or have some language that would feel good to be around? I would love to learn one if it made you feel better to hear it that would give me a stronger motivation to learn it I do hope to start college in the fall and I am considering to study folk lore and tales there."

Fidgeting a bit before looking towards Coco's shirt.
    "Say could you show me your fencing skills some time? I would love to watch you practice."

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

The smile disappeared from Coco's face as Miyo spoke. The wasp tried to hide it behind her glass of wine, sipping deep droughts of the rose tinted alcohol, though she wasn't the best when it came to hiding her emotions, and it was clear something was bothering her. Of course, then the timer went off, and she had another excuse as she dug out a pair of oven mitts and took the garlic bread out of the oven, golden brown and steaming, and set it on the counter to cool.

She stared down at those slices of delicious bread, the scent of butter, garlic, and dough filling the kitchen. She really didn't want to do this. She really wanted to have a nice night, but she couldn't keep ignoring what Yamiyo had said.

"You know I have almost ten years on you, don't you?" Coco said, turning to Miyo, annoyance sparking in her eyes.

"Hence the term, OWL. It was a joke. Stands for Old, Wise Lesbian, but I'm definitely not wise. Because, if I was, I wouldn't fall for another predator trying to love bomb me. I told you that I'd dated two women like you, before, didn't I? Maybe that was cruel to say. Obviously, Miyo, you're not the same. But they love bombed me just you're doing, and then they fucking disappeared. They tore my heart out and disappeared. Just everyone else does. My own fucking family, my own found family, my motley," Coco cried, the beginnings of tears sparkling in the corners of her eyes.

"Every relationship I've ever been in has evaporated. So no, I don't fucking believe you when you say I'm some super magical, amazing, faery queen from the land of sparkling unicorns or some shit.

"So I mean it, seriously, stop with the fake fucking compliments!"
    she demanded, slapping at the counter.

"If I wanted to have dinner with a liar, I would have hopped on Tinder. And what do you possibly know about me that could justify those compliments? Most of the time we spent together was when I was high. When I was out of my mind and cooking my brain on chemicals, chemicals that almost killed me. And then you helped nurse me back to health. Something which I owe you for, something which I am grateful for, but I still remember when John had to point out to you that I was asking you to stop touching me. Which, honestly, freaked me out. I'd asked you to stop, and you didn't, and maybe that was just a mistake, but these plastic, fake, hallmark compliments are making me wonder if you're not something besides what you pretend to be.

"You don't know me, Yamiyo,"
    Coco said firmly, the manic pain seeping back away as she stared hard into those illusory eyes. "You have no idea who I am. So stop pretending that you do. If you really do care about me, then ask questions, or tell me about yourself, but don't fucking lie and try to tell me I'm some fantasy you've created in your head."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Slowly backing a bit away, remaining close but not to close as she lets every word she speaks sink into her not wanting to interrupt her nor miss anything.
    Standing in silence and taking it all in as she warmly smiles to her in an attempt to make her feel safe and that her words are being heard.

Her cheeks lightly blushing rather quickly though, had she just said that she was unwise cause she wouldn't fall for another predator that love bombed her did that mean that she had feelings or had fallen for her? Was that what she meant to tell her, was it a slip of the tongue, did it mean anything or not?

Not being sure all she could do were to wait and see whilst focusing on her breathing.

The slap making her jump a bit, feeling a bit anxious but she knew what she wanted to say by now and what she wanted to do.

Taking a deep breath before speaking in a soft voice whilst looking into her eyes.
    "Let me answer you on this, I have two things I want you to know then I will not give you another compliment unless you deserve it for something done then and there. Words are cheap and pointless instead I will try to find ways to make my actions show you how I see you instead."

Closing her eyes for a brief second before lightly blushing and looking away.
    "First of what I did to you on that night was something I never should have done, I have said that I am sorry already and I will say it a thousand more times if needed. The memories of it still haunts my dreams and I hope to never make you feel like that again.
    I took it to heart, I even started going to therapy in order to get help with both my extreme carnal desires and desire to be so physical. I am a caring person for those whom I care about even though I know it is not good so I will work on it with my shrink to try and make sure that it will never happen again, she have given me a medicine to help decrease my libido hopefully that will be of aid.
    I know that this does not change the past nor is it a reason for you to forgive or forget about it all I hope is that you can see that I am trying even if it is just feeble steps."

Looking back at her, curling her index finger and softly stretching out her hand to try and wipe away her tears moving so slowly that it would be easy for Coco to pull away if she would not desire the touch.
    "Second there is a story I want you to know and understand here.
    The woman I met in the billiard hall enchanted me, became my knight and gave me memories that I will cherish for the rest of my life but I hate her. I never want to meet her again nor do I want her to ever exist again I will gladly do what little I can to help you make sure that she never comes back.
    She was a sweet soft dream but only brought chaos, fear and sadness with her such a woman should not be around and you are not her."

Taking a deep breath before smiling kindly and looking straight into her eyes speaking with as much warmth as her body could muster.
    "No what I base my words on are not her nor that dream but rather from what you told me about yourself and made me see.
    You told me how those you loved pushed you away, how those whom should be close and love you abandons you time and again but still when an innocent were kidnapped you took up arms and did all you could to rescue that person without a doubt, doing horrible things in the process. Now that might not sound like it makes sense but the true strength lies in the fact that you remember him and still feel bad about what you did. You tainted yourself for another and carry the weight of it instead of just pushing it aside or denying it.
    Now that is why I see a special light in you, a woman that is truly special.
    Your story saddens me and I do hope you will find what you seek to find happiness and serenity cause I really want you to be happy no matter what."

Lightly backing away.
    "Now you know where I come from and I hope that you can accept how I view you and sorry for going so deep into a praise straightly after your words I selfishly just wanted you to know where it came from and not think that it was the brain cooked woman I saw in you. In regards for your wishes so am I now gonna turn around, take a deep breath and count to ten after that I will honor my word and try to find ways to let actions speak rather than words and hopefully if you still so wish get to know you and hear more about you."

Turning around, closing her eyes and taking the deep breath like promised whilst letting the scent of the garlic fill her nose.
    Lightly relieved that she had managed to tell her view and been able to explain herself and lightly afraid, fearing the reaction her words would cause but no matter what so had she at least been honest that had to count for something in the end right?

8. Likes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Yamiyo's words seemed to deflate the wasp, or perhaps to douse the embers of anguish and rage that had been stoked in her, though the truth was, it was partly due to shame. Shame that, despite the glimmer of who she'd thought Coco was, the glimmer of someone selfless and caring, was still based on a lie. The truth was, Coco hadn't caused the death of an innocent man because of her concern for the missing, she'd caused that death due to her own selfish desires. In truth, the cause of the blood on her hands was that selfsame knight she'd met in the billiard hall.

"I...The pasta should be ready soon," Coco said, heading back over to the stove. "Do you mind setting the table? Plates are above you, silverware and napkins below."

She dipped her tongs into the boiling water to check the pasta. It was a little al dente, but good enough.

"And you said you were going to college?"
    she asked, mostly just to fill the silence, though she was curious. "I'm kind of surprised, actually. Especially if you're not interested in getting close to normals. Is it because of what you're studying?"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Do as she had told counting to ten, letting her body ease up and then getting back to tasks at hand.

Taking her words in and starting to set the table, bringing both the opened bottle of wine and those glasses to the table as well along with two glasses of water as well. Placing the napkins out and folding them neatly to make it all look as professional and well done as possible.

"Well that is not really the full story, I do like humans I just do not think that I can honestly date them. I mean even our kind cannot really see what I look like but at least I can explain that and you will understand why but with a normal human how do you tell them that yeah I don't look like what you see nor can I tell you what I look like cause I barely even know myself. So I am going partially to maybe make some friends, to improve myself but also because I never thought I would have the chance to have just have a college experience so now that I can so do I wanna take it."

Going back up to her as the table were all set or well close enough to be able to be near her but not in her way at least.
    "Anything else I can help with?" Smiling, trying to look her best whilst thinking of what to say next, not wanting to break her promise she would need to be careful with how she spoke from now on.
    "How was your college experience do you have any tips overall?"

Looking towards the table wondering if she had forgotten something, maybe she should have taken something from the fridge out as well? Being a bit nervous and anxious afraid that she would slip up and accidentally go against her words and say something she shouldn't, noticing a small little detail thinking that she could use that as an escape if she needed a topic to bring up during the night keeping it well stored in her mind.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I don't really remember all that much about the classes, per se," Coco said as she maneuvered the pasta over to the colander in the sink and began to dump it in, careful not to get burned by the steam.

"Mostly, I remember training my ass off, and occasionally getting hammered at a party or having one night stands," she continued, shaking the colander to drain as much of the water as she could before she dumped the pasta back in the pot and returned it to the stove. Next, she dumped the sauce and the meatballs in on top as she continued to talk.

"Also, just so you know, no one really knows how anyone else sees them, and everyone worries over what they look like in another's eyes. I'm not trying to diminish what you're going through, I mean, you've looked different every time I've seen you, but I can still tell it's you. But you're not as alone as you might think, even if the discrepancies are more literal in your case."

Two heaping plates of pasta were dished up, and what was once bruschetta, but was now simply bread was added to a third plate and Coco carried them out to the coffee table. She pulled a couple of big, fluffy pillows off of the couch and plopped down on one of them for a seat.

"Will you bring the bottle of wine? I have a feeling we'll be needing to crack another before the night is over."

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Listening to her words, feeling a bit relieved from them it was true she wasn't really alone in that sense even if it was different for her and for others so was there still a common ground perhaps that was something she could work with, to learn to see others and stop feeling as alone as she always did.

Grabbing the remaining two bottles and the opener before walking after her to sit down on her couch pillow, placing the bottles along with the opener on the side of the table.

Lightly giggling a bit as she sat down.
    "It is almost like were sitting by a kotatsu, have you ever sat by one of those? I have always wanted to try it to be honest but never had the chance to."

Looking towards her, trying to only have a normal look she could not help but smile lightly though.
    "What did you major in? I am considering classes of folk tales and lore along with some writing courses to be able to write some stories of my own, I don't really think I wanna write a book but maybe some small stories and publish them online."

Her words still warm in her mind.
    "Thank you for the encouragement, I know that I can overplay it a bit at times my looks is probably my biggest concern about myself I am afraid. Not my biggest flaw but my own personal biggest concern your words were really kind." Taking a small bite of the food "Umm quite good, can't even remember the last time I had pasta to be honest." Sometime prior to her durance but not since at least.

Looking a bit shy, her eyes wandering down to look at the plate.
    "So you said that you had nearly a decade on me so may I ask exactly how old you are if you do not mind?" It was a bit rude true but she had said to ask her things right? Quickly taking a small sip of the wine whilst waiting for her reply.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread