(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

"I would welcome any lesson I could be given your majesty, I would also need some training in wielding my shield and training on how to get my defenses to work for me so that I at least can avoid harm after all any battle you can walk away unscathed from is hopefully a successful one." She would need to learn to be of use as well of course but a solid base never hurt.

Gently nodding towards her words, still pressing her knees against her chest as she slowly starts to sign again.
    "Thanks for the tips and yes it bothers and scares me, the memories are scary but the part of not knowing why is also frightful can they grow some small beasts from it or is it just some expensive alcohol thingy or something else entirely? I do hope that it is not something harmful but until I know so are there endless possibilities each one worse than the next if that makes sense?"

Lightly shaking her head.
    "I will talk to him and ask for a private meeting next I see him if you don't mind so would I love to have his number though? Ohh about that feel free to hand mine out in the freehold that is fine if anyone asks, I am a texter though I do not really do calls that much."

Smiling, she still felt quite vulnerable she hadn't told her for sympathy but rather just to make sure that she would not be seen as keeping secrets that might prove dangerous in the future.
    "Thank you my Queen it is very generous of you I do think I am safe though, I have a heavy security door installed and will be looking towards getting some proper alarm systems as well. The ones behind it already got what they were after so I doubt I am of any interest to them anymore if I were so do I doubt they would have just let me sleep it off and run away freely." If anything happened again so would she be quicker to escape though even at the cost it would have.

"I will, I do hope to be of help to the freehold overall and keeping secrets is something that just have the potential to come back and bite you or create rifts between people and I did not desire for that to happen. Trust takes time to build between people for us more than most however I do not wanna do something that could counteract that nor do I wanna be seen as a victim so if it is possible please just know that this happened, if you hear anything related to it or something similar share it with me but do not see me as someone to pity or feel sorry for in any way. Judge me for my actions, for what I do and do not do but not for a single bad night please." The wounded kitten was not a role she desired to play.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A soft chuckle, “Please, just Sera, it's just us here.” Maybe someday the Monarch thing would sink in. Maybe. But it wasn’t today. “And I go to a gym that rents out rooms for private lessons, so I’ll rent one and give you a call.” The Nix sounded excited about the whole thing.

Shrugging as she finished her coffee once again, “I don’t know. But yes, it makes sense.” And with their kind and the True Fae, anything was possible.

Not seeing a problem with her having his number, and he was the Director now anyways, she provides it.

Nodding, it sounded like she was trying to keep safe.

“The only way people can view you as a victim is if you act that way. And this far, you haven’t.” they all had wounded pasts. “But if I hear anything,” not that she expected to, “I will make sure I let you know.” She assured her. “Look, no one is going to judge you by your past. We all have a past, and a lot of us have troubled ones. Judging is the last thing anyone in the Freehold is here to do.” Rhodes hadn’t judged her for hers, though she was still avoiding actually talking about it.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking a bit confused at her.
    "Umm even if we are alone so are you still my Queen would it not be rude to not address you as such?" Titles should be respected at all times. "Ohh that sounds exciting I will be looking forward to it and it will be my great honor." Hmm how should she prepare for that?

Drinking down her second bottle to about half whilst thinking.
    "Well time will tell whats gonna happen nevertheless so does it feel nice to have finally spoken the words aloud and not just kept it silent, thank you for listening I truly appreciate it."

Taking out her phone to instantly program his number into it.
    "Thank you, I shall make sure to not text to late as to not disturb the two of you."

"That is very kind of you, I do hope that you are right sadly fears are things that we all carry." They were not a bunch of happy people that much was true "That is a relief to hear however if you do not mind so would it be nice to change topic. Summer is nearly here will you be doing anything fun? Any vacation plans?" How did vacations work for those with royal titles to begin with? "On that matter how many days can we be gone from the city without having to report in that we will leave for a while? I mean such as on a vacation or visiting friends or well any normal thing?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

The confusion was shared, “I don’t see why a title would be needed in private. We’re just hanging out and talking.” A shrug. Why use titles when they weren’t even, like, discussing Spring stuff? “But I don’t think it would be rude.” And where she wore the crown, wouldn’t it be up to her? But she didn’t know, it was weird. “Great! I haven’t actually had anyone to train and work out with in a while, so it’ll be nice.” Even if it was basics.

A nod of understanding, “It’s weird how that works, how it feels like a weight has been lifted when you share things.” She understood that all too well.

A hand waves, “I wouldn’t worry about it. He’s more of a night owl, and it’s not like we spend every second with each other.” Pretty damn close though.

“Anything fun? Hmm. I haven’t really thought about it to be honest. But it might be fun to get something setup. I tried hosting a pool party last year, but it didn’t go as planned. So I’ll have to think about it.” Nope, she didn’t feel like moving again. Well, unless it was a really nice house. With more closets. Shaking her head, “No vacation plans that I know of. But planning something can be difficult, never knowing if something is going popup that needs to be handled and all that.” Her next question was odd, “Never been asked that to be honest. But it’s always good to let others know where you are, mostly for safety reasons. Trust me, not telling people where you are can be a real headache.” She was more careful now. “But I’m not going to force someone to report in every day or something.” Laughing, “But if you’re going out of town, a heads up would be good.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Lightly blushing a bit.
    "I know that you have said so before I am sorry though it is a bit hard to take in m...Seraphina" She would have to work on that even if it was hard for her mind to not be polite. "Ohh I thought Sonnie would always be up for some sparring and ice cream afterwards. Well call on me anytime and I will be sure to bring the ice packs." Hmm their size differentials as a base would already suggest that even taking their skills aside so would she be in a bad position thanks to reach alone.

Letting her feet fall down and dangle over the ground as she sways the chair.
    "That is true, it feels nice to get it off me, however I am starting to feel a bit tired though." Sharing might be good but the buildup to dare to do so had taken its toll on her psyche.

"I shall take that to memory still some people like their nights undisturbed, personally I do not care I do not get disturbed and if I cannot answer now so will I just answer when I can unless it's an emergency then you need to make time of course." Hopefully those would be few though.

Hmm had she mentioned that pool party before or were she just confused, it was something about a party or hmm.
    "What went wrong with it? A pool party sounds amazingly fun, to put on a nice swimsuit and be able to swim around whilst being around friends." How could a pool party even go wrong unless someone drowned? "I can understand that, personally I would love to charm my way to a weekend getaway at least but naturally I will not leave if I am needed here there will always be more chances." If things were really calm so would a week on a nice beach not be bad either. "Then I will make sure to text you at least once a week unless we meet each other and to tell you if I am leaving the city for more than a short in and out trip, I have nothing planned right now but I am probably gonna try and do something this Summer. Who knows if things are calm so maybe see if I can visit Chunhua with her family." Wait she hadn't mentioned her before right? "Ohh I am sorry, Chunhua is my language tutor turned beginning level friend, I will be pledging for her sorority house if all goes well once school starts back up again."

Looking towards the door.
    "I should probably start moving home soon though, it is a bit to walk."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“If it’s hard for you, and makes you uncomfortable at all, I can get used to the title. But never feel you have to in private. We’re friends.” A single nod. “I’ve actually never sparred with her come to think of it. I’ll have to give her a call sometime and see if she’d be up for it. I used to spar with a guy, another Lost, and we’d work on boxing and after each match, we’d go get frozen custard.” She missed Quick, he was a good guy. Laughing, “Ice packs? We don’t have to spar to the point of hurting each other. Just basics, no Contracts or anything.” One serious injury was enough for her. And she didn’t want to have to calm Rhodes down again. "Sparring to that extent can cause problems, so I tend to avoid it." at least until she gets better.

“Personally? I know it doesn’t bother me. I’ve always made myself available to my friends anytime they need me.” Not like she slept a whole lot anyways.

“It was a security thing. I wasn’t careful with inviting the Freehold, and having it at my personal home just made it dangerous. So after moving, I swore off pool parties at my house.” A shrug.

“Take time to yourself and enjoy life. Don’t let worrying about us and the Freehold prevent you from experiencing a vacation. And you don’t need to text me once a week, just let someone know if you’re going out of town. That way we don’t worry and start a search, or worry there is a Gentry hanging around.” Because then things got serious. “Chunhua? Oh, that’s great! Good luck with that!” Yami making friends and going to school sounded like it would be good for her.

A nod, “It is getting late.” Pulling out her cell and checking it. “Did you want me to get you an Uber? I’d offer to drive you, but I haven’t settled on what car I’m getting yet. But I can totally get you an Uber so you don’t have to walk.” She offers as she stands and stretches.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Quickly drinking and finishing her water, a tear running down her cheek, swallowing before answering without signing and in a low voice.
    "I will try to learn to say Seraphina when not around others, I do not think I can do Sera though I am afraid that is gonna take me some time I am afraid." Taking a couple of deep breaths before continuing on "Ohh really? Now that is a surprise, I thought she would be the first one you sparred with and the most eager one of them all she does seem to have boundless energy and an appetite to match." Hmm wonder how many people had come and gone here, it seemed to have happen quite a lot. "I did not think to use offensive contracts it was just in case of an injury, a sprain or just to cool down, the cold can also be good for just helping the muscles to recover. I put something cold on me after a workout just to calm down a bit I do would love to get better at using my separation contract in battle though, or well the clause which makes it easier to avoid attacks and to be purely defensive so I would appreciate if that would be all right, I know it can't be used to much but some would be good just to get a better feel for it in battle." It was pure defense so that should be harmless.

Thinking a bit was she just lonely, in need of the distraction or had she never felt the massive pressure that some people could demand?
    "I still think one should show consideration to be honest, I have seen plenty of people that just keeps texting you day and night, getting annoyed from not getting answers and keeps sending question marks or annoying things and I have no desire to be like them as such I try to not text or disturb to late without a good reason." Well there was that pesky little insecurity and fear of being a bother as well but that was not the best thing to mention.

"That explains why Rhodes seems so careful about not inviting people over easily and very hard on that trust part, I do would love to hear the extended story some day if you do not mind."

Nodding in response.
    "So I shall, I do hope to go away for a weekend getaway at least as said it all depends on what happens and if I can get things to go my way. It is nice to get away from the cities sometimes and see something different, I would love it if we all could go away skiing over a weekend this coming winter if things are calm as well. It is not my forte but it could be fun to do something and you could sit by the fire drinking some hot cocoa with marshmallows whilst cuddling Rhodes during the nights wouldn't that be fun?" Cold weather, hot cocoa and a fire what could be more cozy than that?

Lightly shaking her head.
    "No I prefer to walk to be honest, it helps me stay in shape and to keep myself under 100 I am very careful about my weight and try to walk wherever I go when possible besides it is nice with some fresh air as well. I have been thinking about looking into those interactive games you and Circe talked about before as well that might be good and fun. I do would love to see your car sometime though and maybe go for a ride when the shopping day comes." That could be fun, hmm perhaps trying to get a new license would be a good idea as well.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding, “The thing with using Contracts is knowing what you’re getting into. Some of them, lets say an Elementals, can cause serious injury. And while it’s not bad to learn how you react under such pressure, it can be a nightmare for those involved. So I’ve begun to stay away from the use of most of them.” Shrugging, “Well, the rooms are private, so I don’t think it would be a bad Contract to use, we just need to be careful.” Cause, out in public.

Laughing, “If you get that way, I promise to tell you.” A smile on her face, “But I don’t see you getting that way. And I’ve come across people like that, and I just tell them to knock it off.” And that was usually that.

“He was the one who was kind enough to point it out to me. So I now keep my private home address, well, private. And what extended story?” was there an extended story?

Nodding as she picked up her coffee mug, “Yeah, a vacation would be great.” Had to agree with that. Laughing again, “Ok, I could see the benefits of that.” Though she was able to do that already.

“Oh, ok. Well let me know when you get home. And!” she goes inside to grab some of the aloe water, “Have some for the road.” There were two bottles and she holds them out. “And when I decide what car to get, I’ll let you know.” It wasn’t that easy of a decision.

Seems to be coming to a good spot to close.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"I do not disagree with you there, some contracts are really a hassle and can be quite lethal to use both on people, around people and even worse in case one is seen. The advantage with the one I wanna learn though in my opinion is that all it does is to help keep me protected and is quite hard to see I do admit that it will be good to not over use it though and just practice general self defense without contracts as well since that is the main point." The better foundation you had the better you would act even when enhanced.

Smiling a bit.
    "Thank you, I do not hope that I will be that way respecting people's privacy is something one should always do after all."

"Yes how weren't you careful with inviting the freehold? Was it just that you told them all your address and felt that you have to move since everyone now had your address or was there more to it?"

"Just imagine skiing all day, having fun with friends, getting some exercise and then spending the nights cuddled up with warm cocoa as your muscles recovers from the day. Or you know just enjoy the skiing and how it is not what you normally do shifting up your routines a bit." That was never bad after all.

Taking the two bottles with a smile, placing one of them in her purse and one in her hand.
    "Thank you my Qu..." Stopping herself "Seraphina, I shall do so and why not talk to Emily about a car? Even if she's mainly into muscle cars so does she probably have quite a lot of insight into other ones as well and she will give you a far more honest opinion than a car salesman."

Walking towards the door.
    "Thank you for today it has been fun, I promise to text you when I am safe at home." Those words still felt warm, it wasn't often that people had cared about her to such an extent.

Yes feel free to close it, thanks for the scene.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Thank you for the scene, it was fun!
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5