Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Blinking a few times, “Bed chamber toys?” was she talking about sex toys?

“Stress is normal, and if you ever feel too stressed, give me a call. We’ll go out and find something fun and relaxing to do!”

At the soft words and lack of signing, the Nix looks concerned. “If you ever want to share, know that I am here and I will help you in anyway I can. I will not push you to share anything, that is something you need to decide on your own, when you are ready. And you might never be ready and that is ok too.” Shifting a bit in her seat, “Well, if something does come back, you have friends here who will face it with you.” She assures her.

“I don’t understand what parents would hope to gain from shielding a child from those stories. One would think it best to share them as a parent then have them learn about it elsewhere. At least parents are supposed to be able to educate. But, then again, I don’t have kids and I’m not around them.” Shrugging. “Scanners are really cheap. Think you could get one at the store for under one hundred. And I actually have one in my office here if you wanted to use it.” She only used it to scan invoices.

“I think there are people who would like to ignore or close their eyes to the horrors that exist in the world. And it doesn’t do them, or anyone around them any favors. I’ve always thought knowing about those horrors and the truth better prepared me for life on my own. Knowing that things aren’t always as they appear and to always be cautious.”
    She was more cautious now of course.

“I love second hand bookstores. Have you found a nice one in the city yet? And I’d love to borrow them! Thank you!” this was going to be a summer of sun and books!

“Do you not think you’d be a good teacher? Because let me assure you, you’re very well spoken. And first aid is very important to know. I don’t think everyone even knows the basics.” Blinking a few times, “Me? I’m not all that special. The biggest thing I have to offer is my healing. And even then, I’m limited right now to how I can use it. But thank you.” Though she still didn’t see herself as being all that special.

Looking thoughtful, “I honestly don’t know. It’s not something you can control, so I’m not sure how you could do anything. The mind and the heart want what they want. I know for me, personally, it’s been a bit unsettling, but not unpleasant.” She wasn’t sure if that would help or not. “Well, if there is such a mirror, perhaps we can find it. Markets are always passing though the area, maybe we can find something. I’m always at Markets looking for things for my Hedgespinning, I can keep an eye open for you.” Offered the Nix, “Do you think it would put your mind at ease to have such an object? Sometimes the thing we want the most is not what we need.” Just how things go.

“I’ll look forward to it.” If it helped Yami feel more comfortable, she would do it. “Separation?” a nod, “I do, and I’m trained it myself. Not at high levels yet, but fairly close. If you’re able to steal like that, you must be trained in stealth. Which is something that is always important to know. I know we have a lot of intellectuals in the Freehold, maybe a book club of sorts? Finding books at Markets and the such, sharing them and discussing them.” That could be fun!

Laughing, “I remember nights like that, where I rarely had to open my wallet. Was done mostly to survive until I found a home, but, some good memories.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her words seemed to have surprised the Queen.
    "Sorry if I am a bit vulgar I tried to clean my words up a bit to be as unvulgar as possible but it seems I will need to be a bit more careful in the future." Was she really that foulmouthed? She knew that she easily wen't to some areas far to easily but still.

Slowly drinking from her water spinning a little in her seat.
    "I am still waiting for that shopping trip or movie night those would be fun. Ohh I forgot to tell you I ran into Emily and her girlfriend, we talked a bit about getting us all together them, you, me and Sonnie for cooking classes that would be a lot of fun and quite good. It would be a lot cheaper to do it that way or having to get doggie bags from all the restaurants I go to." Not that her dates seemed to mind though.

She knew that she had to tell but now was perhaps not the time.
    "Well the thing is you do deserve to know as the event is what led me to give up this whole free agent thing and made me find a freehold so as such you do deserve to know of it and if something comes from it so would it be bad if I hadn't told you but it is hard to speak of." Shaking her head, pushing the memories out she did not wanna think about them in fact she just wanted the night out of her memory.

Thinking for a little while.
    "Hmm I do think it is good to wait until the child is 5-6 but after that it would be good to let them hear them. I might be wrong perhaps it would be better to get it even earlier an issue in today's world is just that we put so much emphasis on censoring that things are seen as scary or vile because we get sheltered from it if we get to take it in from the start so will our minds grow accustomed to it and not make such a big deal of it and it would certainly be good to preserve the history. As for what parents are supposed to do so in my experience scar you for life nothing else." She did not know much of good parents nor of children so this was not her element.
    "Would you mind letting me come by and scan the books I need scanned then so I can share the information on the web afterwards? Naturally you can look at the books while I am here as well if you want to, I do know how to operate one so there is no problems there, I am no master with the computer but I am not half bad at least." Her skills were more than enough to keep up with all that was needed without a doubt but far from an expert as well.

She couldn't other but nod at her words.
    "I do not disagree with you there, knowing is half the battle or so they say. To be shielded and to ignore things just cause they are inconvenient will just come back to bite you in the ass. To prepare for whatever might happen, to be able to see things for what they are and aren't and have some degree of skepticism and not blindly trusting is always good naturally the opposite is also true one need to learn to trust as well as mistrust." Most things tended to be true in both directions finding the right middle was often the hardest part though.

Shining up as the second hand bookstore was mentioned.
    "Yes I found this lovely antiquariat with a really nice old man running it filled with books, the place screamed of life and untold stories the book were just about screaming at me, longing for the touch of flesh upon them to get the chance to share their stories once more to not be forgotten and be told once more. I could have walked in there for hours for the scent of the books alone." Ohh the mere memory of it made her smile.
    "It was this easy to miss place though and I fear they have far to few visitors but for those whom can see the value of it so was it a small heavenly paradise. Jolly good I will come by with the books as soon as I get a chance I hope you will enjoy them and the adventures of prince of the god born." Not at all a reference to how the pharaoh was a god on earth.

Waving her hands.
    "I am really not I am just a mimic, I take what I have read in books and imitate it without the depth of things as such I am nothing but a hollow shell trying to please as best it can. It might seem right but in the end it is just a copy and not a truth as such it easily falters the moment I leave my zone of knowledge."
    Wait she could heal, yeah they had mentioned that before right? Dream healing of some kind speeding up the natural recovery of the body or something like that.
    "Do you know what the true sign of being special is? Of being good and to be someone worthy the words?" A simple question that far to many failed or if they knew they faked themselves to it far to often.

Shaking her head.
    "Neither control nor even know, honestly the one thing I can tell you that you see as you look at me is my height the rest are just in your mind and for your eyes alone never needing to share it with anyone else. I do wonder though if we were five would we all look eerily similar or not? If you do not mind me saying this so would I love to sit down with your beloved to discuss theories and exchange lore." Her eyes looking away for a second at her words that she were unsettling.
    "Well what I mainly meant is that sometimes I might remind people of someone that they do not wanna remember or make them see something that is hard to take in so if any action can shatter that illusion so am I happy to undergo that action I just need a list of what to do around everyone that needs it."
    There was no doubt in her mind to that question, her fingers speaking the words faster than she could speak them, luckily her Queen could not read her signing otherwise she might have been a bit confused.
    "Yes without a doubt, it may not be the best at first but in the long term so do I believe that my mental sanity would greatly benefit from just knowing and if nothing else so would it make trying on clothes a lot more fun." True clothes did not fully vanish a dress tended to still be a dress but there was seldom a variation to them.

Ohh she knew it as well.
    "May I ask how far you have gotten? I believe I have mastered it at least I haven't managed to find a way to reach higher, to separate myself from this world also seems like the final trick such a power would hone. It is quite the thrill to just walk out of all bonds even if it is a straining power not to be used lightly nibbling away at your mental strength." Stealth? Well yes she was a silent shadow that people would miss if it wasn't for her appearance.
    "Isn't stealth something we all learn? But yes I do believe I am rather skilled in it, I rarely get caught when I do not wan't to, I often snuck out as a child to go to places where I could do rebellious teenage things." Letting the words hang in the air for a while before continuing "Being out half the night reading my books not sneaking back home until the sun rises." She was such an adventurous child.
    "Now that sounds interesting, I would love to have a group to study and research books with that could be so much fun." Books always books she could probably be lured into a trap by dangling them in front of her.

Smiling.
    "Yeah I used to do it for the same reason now I just do it out of habit, it's not really hard a quick glance a soft word and bam you have drinks for the night often passing the lines as well. I even stopped bringing a wallet just taking some 20 dollars or so that is usually enough."
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing and shaking her head, “You weren’t being vulgar at all! I was just trying to clarify what you were talking about.” She assures her, “You can talk vulgar if you want, it won’t offend me at all.” The Nix could be quite vulgar at times.

“Oh the shopping trip is going to happen soon. Once things quiet down around the Freehold.” Then she would be needing a shopping trip. “How is Emily doing? Feels like forever since I’ve seen her! But that does sound like it could be fun! A girls night type thing!” though she does wonder what cooking classes with Rhodes would be like?

A soft smile, her eyes kind, “Like I said, there is no rush. Talk about things when you feel ready, don’t feel you have to push yourself. Becoming ready to talk about those things comes naturally, with time and trust. I’ll be here if you’re ever ready.” It sounded like she was speaking from experience.

Shaking her head, “Not at all! Just let me know what time works best for you. If you come after hours, we can have the place to ourselves. Or during hours then you can people watch! Which I quite enjoy.” And talking to the customers, it was a lot of fun for her.

“I actually learned a lot when I settled here. From those who first helped me find my footing, to Rhodes. There are a lot of good people here who help open your eyes to dangers you never noticed or thought of before.” And now that she was Queen, she had to look out for the Springs as well.

An eager smile, “That sounds like a perfect used book store! You must share this treasure with me! I too could spend hours browsing old books, feeling the age of the spines, oh the stores. I wonder if you would like the dress I attempted to Hedgespin? It was my first attempt at a dress, and while I feel I failed, as I didn’t get the reaction I was hoping for, it is lovely. It’s made from old, discarded books I traded for at various Markets. I breathed new life into the spines of the books and pages. I should show you sometime.” Maybe Yami would appreciate it.

Thinking on the question, she sips her drink, then shakes her head, “No, I don’t.” looking to her with questioning eyes, eager to hear the reply.

Then blinking, “Why would I mind you saying that?” it was an odd question.

“Oh, I see, that has to be difficult. But that’s something you would have to ask each person. For me, it’s just taking some getting used to.” But her heart hadn’t desired someone like it had Rhodes. “But I know if I saw my ex, it would be very hard on me. And I would have to find a way to work past it, more than likely, within myself.” It wasn’t Yami’s fault.

“How far? Well, shackles cannot hold me. But that’s it. I’ve been focused on other Contracts and working on my Entitlement, so it’s sort of slid to the back burner so to speak. But I do want to increase it more.”

Shaking her head, “I don’t think so. Some might learn it for survival, and some might learn it and forget it. There are things I’ve forgotten since my escape that I’ve been slowly working on. So maybe a refresher class of sorts, help people remember, or help some learn who have never had the chance.” A shrug.

“For me it was about Glamour. I don’t drink, but using the lure of drinks always helped.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ahh that was a relief to hear.
    "Well in that case yes I was talking about sex toys, I do own quite a lot of them and have had to learn how to keep them all clean. You know the carnal desires does come with the life of being a Succubus or well for me it at least, I might not enjoy it but it is there."

When things quiet down shouldn't that be around summer or was there things going around she knew nothing about?
    "Well will things not calm down for you as summer comes and the crown passes to Circe? I do am looking forward to the trip and am trying to save up for it though."
    Emptying her bottle of water.
    "Ohh all is well with her, she did get into an argument with her girlfriend over at another party but I guess that Sonnie have already told you all about that and what a cute wolf she is?" Remembering how she softly had petted her, ohh she was so cute, sure giant and dangerous but still cute.

Taking a deep breath and feeling secured.
    "Well then if you do not mind so do I think I will wait then, would you mind if I asked an intimate question of you though? It is one that would be good for me to know in this specific field so I have a reason for asking it."

Looking around a bit.
    "Well I guess it will take a while so I think it might be better if I come during office hours so I won't be keeping you all to late, the books aren't thin and I won't know how long it will take to scan them in and make sure it was done correctly. I do have my days free, I rarely work anything other than nights or well should I say work or date?" Her work was dating so it was work but still.

Sighing a bit.
    "I can imagine that, I have only been here a couple of months and I have already gone from feeling relatively safe to be attacked by a human and then learned that the dreams are not only a place for nightmares but that we need to prepare more there as well so I can only begin to imagine how much you have learned over the years."

Smiling widely, the topic was books after all.
    "Ohh gladly but please do be kind to the store owner he seemed to be rather grumpy but I think he is just lonely. It seems he's lost his family and all he has left is his antiquary and that is something people do not see as warmly as they once did so I fear he is just lonely and sad as he loves a slowly dying media." Her appearance had opened his heart to reveal that to her.
    Her eyes growing huge as she watcher her Queen.
    "I am sorry to say this my Queen but I cannot agree with you there, something made from such wonderful thing could never be a failure, it might not be what you wished or desired but it is still made of something that carries the life and the memories of the books to not take it's spirit, it's essence and it's life into account is to not honor it. If you do not like it then pass it to me I will make sure that it feels loved and never forgotten." Was she a bit harsh? Perhaps well not really right? But still it was books they deserved respect no matter the shape they had taken and no one could say otherwise and get her to agree.

Giving her a warm look.
    "It is to not see it yourself, to think one isn't there and thinking one has ways to go. If you do not believe yourself kind and warm hearted whilst doing all these things so is it a sign that you truly are just that."

Looking a bit flustered.
    "Well I do not know how possessive you are in that field and well women rarely trusts me around someone they like not that I do not deserve their careful eyes I have been guilty more than once." Yeah many many partners had screamed at her in the past far to many.

"Well that is good to know, I do plan on asking everyone when I get the chance and take notes, study them and try to learn it. I cannot really turn it of even if I wanted to it is just always there it is kind of fun sometimes though when people talk about me and just sit there wondering who the meep they mean, I was at a party once and watched these two people trying to find me for the other one not realizing that they even asked me to help me find myself." Lightly laughing at the memory for a little bit "It was really quite funny, however I do not wanna be hard for anyone to be around so anything I can do to help I would be willing to."

Thninking for a moment.
    "Lets see that would mean that you next step would be how to wrap the wyrd around you letting it guard you and guide you to safety a very useful trick and easy to employ I have used it more than once and it's ease of invoking makes it very easy to utilize, I have personally used it in so many ways for so many things other than battle that I have forgotten half the times. Just navigating over a rowdy dance floor with a drink and it can be such a save I really love that trick and after that it would be to reject the world as a whole however I do warn of that technique it is not one to use lightly, I have spent around 100 hours like that just to get used to move properly like that." It was both to reject but to partially keep yourself here and to know the difference it was a hassle to figure it all out.

Tilting her head a bit.
    "Well if stealth is something that people need to work on so could I definitely hold a class on that it is a part of my spinal cord at this point I even use my light steps just to avoid to be a bother at most places and waiting for calmness before I make my presence known or try to take much room." All from her first arrival to the latest spring meeting could speak for that.

Ohh so she didn't drink it wasn't just that night.
    "And I asked you to a club of all places just cause I wanted to dance, now I feel silly. May I ask if there is a reason for it or is it just a preference? Personally I do drink rarely alone though but drink I do even if I need to be careful this little body does not need to much to get drunk." And even less caffeine.
    Last edited by Saber Sloth; Jun 2nd, 2020 at 04:35 PM.

0 Scenes

No Outing other PCs as Supernatural with info gained from a Nexus Scene. Especially if the person has not told you it's okay to blab their secret around town.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Nodding, “Understandable, and keeping them clean depends on what they’re made out of.” Leaning forward slightly, “Little known fact, I worked for a couple months in a club that had such toys, so I learned how to properly clean them. Plus, I’m only human and completely get having them, I’ve had a few myself.” No blushing, just two woman talking.

“They might, and should. But there is somethings that need to get done at our Tavern that I want to work on. And lets face it, if I’m not busy I’ll go crazy! But don’t worry, I’m going to make time for the shopping trip!” shopping was her thing!

“An intimate question? I suppose that’s ok, but if it’s not something I’m comfortable answering, I’ll let you know.” But she usually didn’t mind.

A hand waves, “You won’t be keeping me. After closing down, and cleaning, and now the fish,” a gesture to the pond, “I usually have to bring the unsold product to a local woman’s shelter, then I come back and do paperwork. But whatever time works for you is ok.” She was accommodating.

“Our world is not always a safe one. It has quiet times, but never completely safe times. But I hope you find some relief knowing we’re going to take care of any problems that come up. I’m not letting anything take away what we’ve built here. I’ve seen the devastation that can be done, and seen this Freehold rebuild from the ashes and ruble, and I won’t let it happen again. Not while I’m still breathing. And from this, we’ll all learn our strengths, and where we need to improve.” She had faith and hope in the Freehold.

A frown, “Aw, that’s too bad! But I promise to be kind, and make it my personal mission to try and make him laugh and smile each time I’m there. I think some people are grumpy as a defense.” But the Nix was usually always nice.

“I might have a different view on what makes it a failure. And I think it is because the others aren’t used to seeing me in a dress that covered so much. But I have some ideas about how to improve it.”

She had to giggle, “I’m not possessive. Someone is possessive of objects, not people. And Rhodes is an adult, I would never tell him he can’t spend time with someone, that’s not my place. I trust him, I have no reason not to.” Then a shrug. “I had an ex who was notorious for cheating on me. But that was my ex, and that’s not Rhodes. So I refuse to define our relationship based off my bad experiences.” Was it stupid? To trust again? Only time would tell.

“I look forward to learning more of it. I haven’t really gotten to use it yet, but I can only imagine that when it’s needed, it will be useful. I’m still deciding if I’m going to expanding on my Dream healing.” She’d be invited, offered the chance.

“There you go! If you offer such a class, I promise to be there. And I’m sure others will come as well.” Maybe Yami could find a place teaching.

Laughing, “I love clubs! They’re so alive with energy and just fun. So no worries! If I didn’t want to go I wouldn’t have. I even keep Rhodes's favorite spirits in the house. And there is a reason, but it’s a more personal one that I don’t share. It’s nothing against you, it’s just part of my past that I choose to keep there.” A smile offered.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes growing large at the Queens confession.
    "Wow I never would have guessed that you had, I would love to hear how that came to be. Also had? Did you get rid of them all? I have a lot to thank them for so I don't know if I even could." They had saved her from a lot of nights she did not wan't to truly engage in and for that she was grateful.

"Ohh what kind of things needs to get done at the tavern anything I can help with?" A soft chuckle they were very different there she was used to have so much free time it was almost laughable, then again she did fill most of her time and trying to walk everywhere did make things take their time.

"Umm well you see umm I know that children amongst our kind just isn't happening but I still had my periods when I came back until" her body freezing for a brief second before carrying on "so I was wondering do women amongst us tend to still have them or not? I do not really have any reference frame and am wondering if it is just a temporary issue or not." Looking away as memories flashes over her, her eyes speaking of utter fear before regaining her composure.
    "I know it might be weird to ask and I do am sorry about that."

Just looking at her, how much did she put on herself.
    "Don't you have some people working for you that could help a little bit with that? It sounds like you have very little free time at all if you need all that and constantly taking on more. For me any time is good I usually raise with the sun or before it to watch it rise before heading out to jog as said I have very much free time far to much of it to be honest."

That much? Then were they in direct danger right now or did she perhaps bring danger with her? Feeling a bit insecure and wondering before she replied.
    "I do hope that we can avoid such a disaster from happening again, even if there are always danger so is the mortal world one of dangers as well so I do hope we can have as much calm as possible and for the biggest threat to just be the stupidity of the mundane around us. I am lucky enough to mainly have had to deal with such things since returning and even that is a lot less dangerous than it was prior to my durance humans were a lot scarier then." Yeah after having seen beings of such power humans could just not compare on the same level anymore.

Softly nodding.
    "Maybe but I also think that he is lonely and that the world is not easy for him. I cannot say that I blame him, loneliness can be quite the enemy." It really could there was no doubt about that.

Wait what?
    "That is the only reason you consider it a failure? Variation only heightens the allure of a woman, there is no need to constantly reveal to much and I doubt that it is something ill looking after all how could something made from something that wonderful ever not be majestic? If not then who cares about what people think as long as the feelings in it are strong so is that all that matters."

Looking away feeling a bit bad.
    "I am sorry that you had to go through such a thing, it is a horrible feeling or well so I can imagine at least that guy really screwed up and lost something truly special." You couldn't be possessive of people? She had seen that a lot and she did fear that she would be a bit possessive if she ever found someone even if she did not wan't to, no she would make sure to learn from her Queen and be good and trusting even if it did scare her.
    "You're really a mature woman to be able to be so strong and confident in yourself I do envy that."

"if you do so would I be glad to help you practice it, the signing and learning of it is not really that hard so that is not something you would need aid for but each new power and trick does need it's own time to be learned and mastered on how to use and one is never fully completely done with improving upon that subject."

Wow that would really be of use?
    "I guess that I could if you think that would be good, I do wonder how one would set such a thing up though, who would you say have the best senses to notice danger around here? It would be good to find someone to try and sneak up on in order for the practice."

A smile offered and a smile returned.
    "I can understand and honor that I will not press the matter but I do will be more careful to hopefully find something better next time that we all can enjoy there are countless things to do if one just looks closely enough so I am sure there are plenty of experiences we can find."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Giggling, “I’m not some prim and proper Queen. I’m human who had to pay the bills when I escaped. And it payed well. I saw the club and was curious, so I went in, and it was a fetish type club, so it was a bit fascinating to see. And they saw the attention I drew from just being there, and offered me a job serving drinks to tables and assisting with cleaning when the club closed.” A shrug, “It was a good job, fun. Learned a lot.” A laugh. “And I say had because, well, I didn’t need them anymore. And sometimes, the real thing is better.” A lot better. “Nothing wrong with keeping them and nothing to be ashamed of either.” Nope.

“Oh. Well there are a few things that I want to get done. I’d like to improve overall on it, make it the place to be for the Freehold. We’re Spring, we are not to be outdone. So things like wards, size, all those things. I was also curious about adding more rooms as places where Springs arriving to the Freehold could sleep if they needed. I’ve always wanted to open a boarding house for the Freehold, because we used to have one, and I stayed there when I arrived. It was a huge help to have a place to sleep, so I want to see that be a thing again. But,” a sigh, “I seem to keep finding things to work on.” Laughing again, “So any help with the Tavern would be greatly appreciated. And if you wanted to add a personal touch to it, that’d be great too. The sky bed outside was added by Sonnie. I added the lights. So maybe there is something you can add.” A gentle encouraging smile.

Oh, well, that was…unexpected.

“I might not be the one to ask as that isn’t an issue for me. I might not be the best one to answer your question. Late in my teenage years, I had to have my uterus removed, which ended all periods.” And lead to her downward spiral as her parents threw her away. “So I honestly don’t know. What happened to us changed us, mentally and physically, so it would seem it could go either way.” She really didn’t know. “It’s not weird, it’s just not something I have the answer to.” Each of them went through something traumatic.

“Oh I have some employees. But I also enjoy working here as I get to meet new people all the time. And you wouldn’t be the first to point out that I don’t have a lot of free time and take on a lot. But I plan to scale it down, not take on so much.”
    Focus on the important things.

A nod, “I’m the same, I want to avoid a disaster like that again. And that means we’re going to have to come together as one if the times comes.” It was all they could do. Deal with it if it happens.

A sad smile, “It is, loneliness is horrible. But, maybe we can work on bringing some light into his life.” She remembers how it felt to be alone and have no one.

“I’ve never spun clothes before. So it was my first attempt, and it was very difficult. But it was my way of trying a new style of dress, and, well, it just wasn’t what I was expecting.”
    Shrugging, “It doesn’t mean I won’t try again, but I probably won’t repeat the style.” And while she didn’t care what others thought, there was one she did. One whose opinions mattered above all others.

“If I’m strong it’s from learning from my past and my mistakes. I was weak a long time, but I don’t want to be that girl anymore. So I’ve vowed to make myself strong and improve myself. And you can do the same. You’re stronger than you think.” But it was a matter of finding that strength.

“Thank you! I’ll let you know when I decide to improve it.”
    But it might be a while.

She looked thoughtful, “Hmmm, that is a tough one. But maybe something could be setup where they have to be stealthy to get in? Like, have people inside a building listening, and they have to learn to move quietly, open doors and windows without drawing attention.” Shrugging, “Only idea I have. “Unless you move it to the woods and have people attempt to sneak up on an animal.” Woods, not Hedge as Hedge animals are dangerous. A lot more dangerous than a deer.

“Nah, clubs are fun! I’m naturally a people person, so I’m very comfortable in clubs and bars. So I wouldn’t worry about it too much.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Listening to the Queens story with fascination in her eyes.
    "Wow I can totally see that kind of reaction but I never would have guessed that you had actually done something like that, there is a lot hidden that one would never have guessed with you it seems, truly a woman of many talents and mysteries."
    Looking at her a bit, leaning her head to the side.
    "Well if you say so personally I have never met a man that I would prefer, I do admit that my body scream for hot warm flesh at times and that I need to take men for that but I have never met one that was actually better than toys and whom I would prefer if I had a full choice, more than a few women though but I don't know it always feel like I need to hide to much to fully enjoy them as well." Yeah knowing that it was all just for the moment and that she both needed to hide and discard them did put a dampener on it all.
    "If you have found one that is better though so hold on to that." Or get proper toys but those were words she did not dare to speak.

Hmm that was hard, swaying back and forth in her seating.
    "I don't know all to much about wards and stuff like that but I do like the idea of having a place for new arrivals to sleep or perhaps just for ones that cannot be in their homes due to various reasons, may I ask what happened with the one that used to be here?
    As for adding something myself so would that be lovely, I am not quite sure as to what though as my initial mind always goes to naughty stuff and then books but give me some time to look and work at it so would it be truly nice and I would not be oppossed to help improve on the safety or anything else if you just teach me how it would be an honor to help improve it for the future and leave my mark not to mention that you are right we are spring no one shall outclass us. Beauty and strong feelings are ours and we shall let them shine."

Looking away, feeling ashamed and bad for the memories she seemed to have stirred up, answering as she looks down speaking even softer than usual.
    "I am terribly sorry I did not know, I would never have said something if or well yeah umm... I am terribly sorry, thank you for being so open with me and answering my selfish question your majesty it was truly kind of thee. I really had no right to speak of such a thing" Blushing, feeling bad damn she was a master of doing the wrong thing.

"Well here is the thing my Queen there is one thing I do wonder though and it may not be my thing to speak of but are you all right? Do you need help, do you need someone to talk to or do you need help dealing with something?"

Kind worried eyes looking at the Queen.
    "Are you hiding from something, escaping or trying to forget something more than just the things all of us deal with and using being busy to not have to deal with it? If such is the case is there anything I or any of us can do to help you in any way, we do care about you Sera and want you to be happy remember that you do not need to fight and struggle all alone you may be Queen but that doesn't mean you cannot rely on others nor that you need to be a wall." Both calling her Sera had she ever even done that before? And calling her out on something like that would this be to push things to far? Even if it were had she truly done wrong when it was done since she genuinely cared? Hopefully the Queen would take in the words at least and even if she wouldn't admit such was the case and perhaps it even weren't so would she stop and think if there perhaps was a reason she pushed herself so hard.

Softly nodding.
    "I agree but I also hope that we all can find ways to come together to just prepare, to learn how to work together and know one another. If you only come together in crisis so true you might be able to support one another and stand strong but if you build bonds and strength before that so will you stand even stronger still in a crisis and be able to work together in ways that a temporary build just cannot compare to." She had spoken of this before but not seen any results from it.

Softly nodding.
    "It truly is and sometimes one is alone even when surrounded by people." Taking out her phone and sending a gps location so Seraphina to make sure she would find the store whilst thinking of how she knew loneliness all to well herself, she had been alone most of her life after all and not until she returned so did she learn that even when surrounded and praised by the dozens so could one feel more alone than with no one around.

Shaking her head and looking lightly upset.
    "No that is not right, do not give up just due to one minor failure or what you consider failure. Learn from a mistake or the past sure but do try again if that style of books did not work then spin it differently the same materials can give countless of results based on the creator do not set books aside nor the emotional strength and memories they hold just cause a design wasn't perfect that is just not right. I am sure the books loved the chance for new life and to be able to be admired once more and that countless other forgotten and discarded ones would love it. If the design is not for you then could I commision you to make one for me?" If she needed a reason to keep her ways up so would she gladly do what she could to help it, besides how many could brag that a Queen had made the clothes they wore?

Looking down and smiling.
    "You truly are something else, time will tell but I do hope to find enough strength to make it so that people one day can lean on me or feel safe around me. However I do not believe that we all need the same style but rather that we need different ones so we can compliment one another and I will do my best to find my own path." How could one argue against some so kind and strong in her words?

"I will be here when and if you do if not so feel free to use me for the tasks where such a skill can be instrumental for our survival or peace I am at your disposal."

Looking around and looking lost in thought.
    "Hmm give me some time and let me see if I can charm some money away from some suckers and I might be able to get something set up there are several ways to practice and I do not want people to get to reliant on being good in one single area there are multiple scenes and things that can happen and it is always best to be prepared for as many as possible."

"Well still I do think the spoken movie night will be better for the next outing and the intimate nature of that will be better, I am looking forward to see all the movies people keep talking about and to feed Sonnie what I call candy." She would bring others as well but those could be revealed after the initial response.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A shrug, “It was a job that paid. And not like I participated in the demonstrations or anything. Was just a waitress who made great tips. I’m not a bashful person, and what others did there was their business but it was educational in a sense if that makes sense. But it was fun, made good money.” And that was that. It wasn’t a big deal to her.

Smiling softly, “You’ll meet someone someday. Man or woman, who just clicks with you and everything begins to make sense. And maybe it’s not so much about someone being better than a toy, but the emotional connection you get.” Though Rhodes was better, but that was a different topic. “And your need to hide is what prevents that connection that makes the act more enjoyable. Or at least, in my opinion. Nothing wrong with not connecting, nothing at all.” She assures, “But I hope you get to experience it someday.” She’d like to see Yami truly happy.

Laughing, “Oh, I plan to.” But sometimes life had other plans. Though she’d fight with all she had to hold on to it.

Nodding, “The last place was Edna’s, Autumn’s home base so to speak. It didn’t used to be in the park, and it was a place that the Monarch at the time opened to new arrivals if they needed. I don’t know if Autumn is going to continue that or not, and I wouldn’t fault them if they didn’t. A home base can be a private place. Which was why I’ve been thinking of a neutral location of sorts.” Nothing wrong with that. “You could create a reading nook like you’ve talked about, or something completely different! It’s up to you and your imagination! Have fun with it.” Sipping her coffee, she nods again, “Sure. I can teach you what I know, which is just things I’ve picked up here and there.” Mostly from Rhodes.

A hand waves the apology away, “Nothing to be sorry for. I never wanted kids, so it was never a big deal to me. And you can speak on whatever you want, I don’t mind at all.” And it was true.
    Kids were never something she longed for, that was her parents and the life they planned for her.

Blinking a few times, “Alright?” what did she mean? Then she realized what she was asking and smiles, “I’m fine. I just tend to be someone who loves being busy and helping those around me. Though I do tend to take on too much and have a hard time saying no if someone needs me. And I’ve been working on that.” Rhodes had been helping with that. “And aren’t we all hiding something? Trying to forget some past event that hurts?” she asks, “And I thank you for your concern, but there is nothing I need help with.” Though she was still avoiding really talking about things with Rhodes. “But I assure you, I’m fine.” Her smile kind.

“Oh, I’m not giving up. Not at all! I have some new ideas sketched up and hope to get started on them soon.” Now that she had her own Hollow and all. “You want a Hedgespun dress?” she asked, “The one I made wasn’t special in the sense of helping with anything. But it could be. I’d be glad to work with you on something.” adding things took a bit more, but not impossible. Just took practice, and she needed that.

“You will, it just takes time to learn where your strengths are, and then how to use them. And I think you have more strength than you realize.”

Another drink of coffee, “Just remember that I can help you get something setup, and I’m sure there are others who will help if you ask. We’re all here to help each other.” And if it was for the Freehold, then she was sure more would offer.

"Movie nights are always fun!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread