Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Garden Grounds had been closed early for a special event. Or so the sign said. Truth was, Sera invited Yami over for the evening.

The flowers hanging from the ceiling were colorful and vibrant this time, representing the season of Spring. The fragrant smells mixing pleasantly with the scent of fresh brewed coffee.

Both sets of French doors were open, and the Nix was bringing things out to the patio, which was aglow with the soft lights that hung in various places.

This evening she wore a dark burgundy suede wrap skirt with a black shirt, tall lace up boots and her black leather gloves. Her long hair was up in a bun, held in place by a metal music note, and she quietly hummed as she moved, wild flowers growing with every step she took.
    Yamiyo Lillich LadySin
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Arriving in proper time that had been set neither late nor early, in fact she had been nearly an hour early just waiting for the exact right minute before stepping in. Being early was rude, to be late would have been ruder still and fashionably late was nor for this type of event.

She was wearing a different set of clothes and had her hair fixed differently than usual but she doubted that it would be noticed, she wasn't even sure that she herself truly would know about if if she hadn't been taking the time to set it up whilst using her hands to feel that it had been fixed up like she wanted it, images and mirrors were never reliable.

Taking a deep breath she was a bit nervous to be honest, one never knew what would happen and even if she always had seemed kind so was there still the fear that everyone around her would eventually turn vile such had been the truth for all her life so why should this be the exception?
    Well there was one exception but that didn't end well.

The scents were wonderful though even if coffee was not her thing, well caffeine in itself had negative effects on her.

Curtsying towards her Queen as she could see her, going as deep as the first time she had seen her.
    "I thank you kindly for your call and invite fair Queen, it is an honor to be allowed here for a chance to speak with you."

Admiring the area around her and the blossoming wild flowers, such a strong mantle was still so odd to her she was so used to her own small one that just spread a pleasant scent with it.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Coming back into the main area when she heard the door, she smiles, “Yamiyo! Come in!” gesturing her in.The scent of fresh cut grass growing in strength as she walked in. “Thank you for coming! I realized I kept telling you we’d meet up and talk about those books and whatever else you wanted, and kept forgetting. Really sorry about that by the way.” But with classes done, she had some more free time.

It was still weird to see pieces of Rhodes in the Fairest, the green eyes, the red flowers. She’d never get used to that.

“I got some aloe water if you’d like, or some tea, or both.” A welcoming smile.

“But the weather is perfect, so I figured we’d sit outside. I have these really comfortable hanging chairs, and the sound of the fountain in the koi pond is very relaxing.”
    At least it was to her, and others had mentioned it as well.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling in response.
    "Thank you kindly."

Taking in the fresh scents and slowly walking inwards.

Shaking her head.
    "It's ok, end of a school year and it's your season so I understand that there is a lot of things for you to handle right now that is alright."

Lighting up.
    "I would love some aloe water thanks, that is my thing much more so than tea."

"That sounds nice and like it could also give us some nice sun." Not that she would take in the sound from the pond but if the Queen liked it so was that good at least.

"So what is your own personal favorite book and what made you interested in reading to begin? Also do you know about Liza Kleypas? Not your genre I know but still"

Looking a bit ashamed.
    "Umm our pledge ends in a month what should I do when that happens? Come find you to renew it or what do you want me to do?" She did not wanna do an error on that thing it was best to be safe and get a reply as soon as possible.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Nodding as she moved behind the counter, “I might only go to school part time come fall. But, we’ll see.” She grabs some aloe water and an iced coffee for herself.

Leading the Succubus onto the patio, she walks to where the wicker baskets were hanging, swaying lazily in the breeze of her Mantle. “These are so comfortable.” She says as she gets comfortable in one, sipping her coffee once she did.

The koi pond was built into a corner, softly bubbling from a waterfall. White and orange koi could be seen swimming around.

“Personal favorite book? Oh, wow, that’s a tough one!” but she does take a moment to think about it. “I think I would have to say Matilda, from back when I was kid. Reading was sort of my escape from everything. And that book really opened my eyes to how immersive a book could be. How about you?” shrugging with a shake of her head, “Not sure who that is. Someone you recommend?” she would always take recommendations.

“That’s up to you. If you would like to renew it, we can. But we haven’t generally been pushing pledges past a Season. I’m not against renewing it if it will bring you comfort and help you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"How comes you will slow down? Your plate finally getting to big? I am free most of the time for now at least if you need a helping hand, I will start college comes fall though so at that point in time I might get a bit more busy."

Taking the aloe water with a smile, it was so kind of the Queen to have starting to have these on hands since she had arrived.

Sitting down in one, a bit at unease at first before getting the hang of it, twisting it around until she gets in a good position to easily be able to look at Seraphina and follow her lips.

Her eyes looking around to take in the sights.
    "It truly is a serene little safe haven you have built here."

Thinking hmm Matilda wait that was the neglected child right yeah that book she had read.
    "Ohh I think I read that book at some point, it hit me the wrong way though. Her getting to be with someone that really cared for her and all in the end stirred up feelings in me I did not enjoy." Cause yeah someone that would care enough to raise you and love you would come along, please that was just a dream children with no parents had that rarely came true, people would use you for money or practice rarely anything else.
    "As for me hmm that is hard, I love folk tales especially the older ones and not the censored kind. The ones that have depth, are not suitable for children and that are quite gruesome but that isn't really a book so hmm do you know about the seven citadel series? That is a nice one, a journey of self discovery filled with accurate historical themes written by an Egyptologist from Oxford so she really knows what she is writing about. It is also filled with details, turmoil, magic in just the right amount to not make it into something common and she really evolves the main character a lot." Wait did she start to talk to much here now? Better take a breath and relax.

Taking a sip of water.
    "Well she writes historical and contemporary romance novels and has quite a few books under her belt but romance wasn't your favorite if I remember correctly. I recently got the sixth book in the Ravenels series and learned that one character in the devils daughter were inspired by me or to be more true whatever she sees when she looks upon me which is why I have no clue which one." A short sigh, it was really annoying to never know what you looked like in everyone's eyes.

Shaking her head and looking a bit flustered.
    "No my Queen, I mean I know that pledges are taxing to undergo so it is up to you if you want it or not. I just thought that I was still new and might be hard to trust so it is always good to be safe and I do not wanna do something wrong so I just thought I should ask now to be sure. I can pledge again if you wish it of course but we don't have to if you don't like to or if you prefer or ummm" She was completely lost, not knowing what to say, even her hands signing wrong at first and then just stopping as she had no clue what she was saying anymore.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“I’ve already completed one of the degrees, so there is no rush for the second. Plus, I want to take more time to just enjoy life and what I have here.” Spend more time with Rhodes, grow her business. “And thank you! That’s very generous of you. What are you planning to study?” she didn’t remember Yami mentioned her field of study.

Following Yami’s eyes, “Thanks, I tried. I figured others might need a comfortable space to relax in as well.” And her customers seemed to enjoy it.

Nodding, “I can understand that. I might have had both my parents, but it was a sterile, unloving home. Guess I hoped, in a kid like way, that someone taking you in a loving you was possible.” A shrug as she drinks the coffee. “It’s hard to find those folk tales, the ones with depth. Society has seen fit to censor how the stories were truly told. And that’s sad to me. They may be gruesome, but that’s how they were presented, how they were written and how they should be preserved. Though I would think it would be good for a child to know that life isn’t all butterflies and rainbows.” But that could just be her. “The seven citadel series?” shaking her head, “I’ve never heard of it. But from the way you talk of it, it would be worth reading. I simply love historical books.” History and medical books.

“I wouldn’t say it’s not a favorite, but not one I tend to gravitate towards. I tend to read history books or nonfiction medical themed books. Ones about viruses and the like.” Books made them easy to read about. “But I’m open to reading books recommended to me. I love reading, and who knows? I may end up really liking them.” Books had a way of surprising you. “How do you think she was inspired by you?” did she know the author?

“They are taxing, but they are worth it in the long run. And yes, you’re still new, but we’ve not forced a longer Pledge or a renewal unless necessary.”
    Seeing the struggle, the Nix reaches out and softly squeezes Yami’s hands, “It’s ok. Trust is very hard for us, and the Pledge helps with that. Would you find comfort from another Pledge? I truly don't mind, and would find it worthwhile if it helped you.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Ohh that made sense, but wow a complete degree and going for one more that was strong.
    "Well I do want to be of use and I don't really work days that often nor do I work much" Her work were just fake dates mostly the other part of it was just things behind the screen whenever she wished to do so hence it wasn't really hard for her.
    "I am not sure to be honest, I do would like to improve my writing skills so I might be able to write my own books someday and folk lore perhaps if you can study that?" She wasn't sure if this school even had teachers for that or if that was a selection of history or something else.

Nodding with a smile.
    "Yes relaxation is something we all need in todays world, so many people are so stressed. The quicker we can do things the more we stress sigh isn't that just wrong?" Greed, greed and yes greed wonder how it was when all you had to care about were survival?

Looking at her Queen with warm kind eyes.
    "I guess we all have our scars to carry, for me it was a constant move I never had one family for long and half the time people just wanted money to take care of you the other times they just wanted to have a practice child before they got their own one." The grass wasn't always greener it seemed, although she was quite sure they both had their own respective issues from their upbringings.
    Slowly drinking her water.
    "It is hard and I have done quite a lot to get a hold of some rare books containing some of them, it is sad how it has been censored. Not only because it alters the story but because it is a way to erase the past. It makes us forget who we were, where we came from and alters history. It is already filled with so many tales destroyed to make it sound like the winner of wars were the good ones and never the villains so to see this part of history die as well is truly sad." She wished that she could preserve at least a little of it but more than anything she wanted to know the truth.
    "Hmm I don't know, I mean you can't defend children forever but for a little while at least" How long she had no clue about though, she was about as good with kids as she was with politics which was basically just keeping track who was president.

"Well it is not a historical book per say it is a fantasy world in all it's own but it is heavily inspired by Egyptian culture and ways, naturally I mean the times when you read about mummies and such and not modern day Egypt. Since the author actually has true degrees in the field so does she give it quite some life and is good with details even though she never got big as an author due to it not being her primary work."

Looking at her with big eyes.
    "Medical books? Wow I can barely get past a single chapter in those they are just so boring, it feels like my eyes closes out and just tries to understand what it is reading when I try something like that." She needed story and life, preferably some handsome maiden as well or a female hero that saved a damsel those were rare but she loved them.
    "Well you could try them, if the first 100 pages doesn't speak to you then just give up, I think there were four books or so. They go through more than one citadel in most books."

Looking away.
    "Most likely she saw what she truly desired and liked in a person and that appearance got into the book thanks to it or gave her some inspiration. I may not be a muse in our traditional sense but my appearance does tend to awaken emotions in most people I encounter for good or bad and I never know what people see nor how they will react." Sigh "It's really a double edged sword."

Flushing red cheeks as she speaks in reply.
    "Well I know but you see I don't know and I don't want anyone to think I would do something but then again I don't know I mean I can't always control myself sometimes my urges just takes over and I lose control. I mean that was part of why I honed my escaping skills until I was a master at them to never become captive in any sense again neither by the gentry or by human hands but it is still scary and I don't know how to truly prove myself nor have I found anything I can aid with."
    The hand came, a couple of deep breaths to regain her composure, it was hard to believe that she was usually good at keeping her face she really hadn't shown it since arriving here.
    "It would be an honor to have that proof of my loyalty, I just don't wanna mess up or do anything that will hurt anyone nor be bad in any way but I do not really know how I can be of use either." She was not used to be there for others to begin with, it was so much easier to just let her desires win and let her looks give her all she wanted.
    She had begun to fight it, she really had at least she hoped so but it was still a long road to walk.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A smile, “Oh I’m sure you’ll find your place within the Freehold and city soon. Sometimes it just takes a bit of time to find your footing. And folk lore?” she had to think, then took her phone out, tapping on the screen a few times. “Oh! It seems you can! And looks like you could even go after a PhD in it if you wanted. Looks like they call it folkloristics. It looks like it could be a very interesting program too.” Lore was always fascinating.

“It is wrong. But a lot of people today have adapted to a mentality of having things done as quick as possible and when they want. And when it doesn’t go that way, they stress. Which at that point is self-induced. I’d much rather take things as they come, and enjoy the moments.” Preference maybe?

A solemn nod, “We do. And each scar is a story to tell when one is ready.” She had only recently begun to show Rhodes hers. “But I can be a good listener, and not judge, if you ever need.” But she didn’t expect it. Lost seemed to guard their pasts more tightly then others.

“Exactly! The stories were told and written the way they were for a reason. Censoring them to make someone more comfortable is wrong. Well, at least in my opinion.” For what it was worth. “I’d love to see your collection sometime, if you would be ok with that. Seeing the rare books, containing how the tales were truly meant to be shared would be amazing.” But, some were private about their books.

“Huh, well, it sounds interesting and I’ll pick it up. Reading books, you won’t usually gravitate towards are a good way to expand your knowledge. And sometimes you get surprised and find a whole new genre of books!”

A shake of her head, “Not really medical books you would see in an educational setting. Though I have tried a few of those before. These are more stories written about a real medical event and how it effected the lives of those involved. The medical information is real, but it’s written in a way that is a bit easier to understand. But is still fascinating! One of my favorites is about the Ebola virus. I learned a lot about how virus like that are handled, how it affects those who come into contact with it and how it was handled by scientists.” She could talk about it all day. Giggling, “Yeah, there are some really dull medical books out there.” She had a few in her collection.

“But would you want to know what others saw?”
    she asks, curious.

“If it would bring you some peace and sense of being, we can renew the Pledge when it comes time.” She assures her. “And finding ways to aid the Freehold and those who live here comes with time. You haven’t been here very long, give it some time. It took me a little while to find my place and how I could aid the Freehold. And if you want to prove yourself, maybe we can work on that. You mentioned you have escaping skills, have you ever thought have teaching some of those skills to others? Helping them learn how to escape if they ever need to? Or maybe there is another skill you’ve mastered that you could teach?” she asks. “Being useful comes in many forms.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Hmm that was nice to know and it was her interest so why not.
    "Well the city is getting easy, I have a place to live and can manage my rent without needing to work much which is nice and the sorority I wan't to pledge to is not really against me so getting in there will be a breeze I think. Now the freehold and our community that is harder, I have no clue how to best be of aid to people as long as you don't all need education in how to clean your bed chamber toys" Giggling a bit at herself.
    "Your words are very kind though and I thank you for them."

The Queen was truly not a normal woman that was for sure.
    "I agree but I am also spoiled by the speed of today's things but my lack of regular hours and a boss makes it a bit easier to handle and my preference to walk most places also makes sure that I must plan in plenty of time to do things which leaves me quite relaxed in some ways but I still have my stress from other things that I will not deny." Fitting in, dealing with her past and events and yeah the list was not short.

Why did she have to say that, should she tell of her tale, it was one she knew she would need help with but would it be to much to put it on anyone else, softly speaking her next words, her hands not signing them as she fears to even let the words out.
    "Well I do have an event but it is not a merry one but I do not know if it will come back to haunt anyone in the future." Should she even have said that much?

The mentioning of books were one she was more comforting to speak of though.
    "Ohh they are some original Grimm tales mostly, I don't have many but I do have some and they are so much better in their origins, they are dark yes but I do not see why anyone that is above six or so should be shielded from them, they might be brutal and bloody but still todays media can be far worse. They come with a meaning, they tell of things and warns of dangers many of whom still exists today. True some are just lessons in being a good person but how many would not need that. I would love to show you the books anytime you like, I must get a scanner so I can digitize the books as well and then spread them freely over the internet. Such tales are not meant for just one person to sit on, they should be shared with anyone who wishes to read them. The written word were meant to spread tales and stories not to keep them locked up and hoarded by single individuals. It is a shame how people feel the need to replace them with rainbows and unicorns just to make it vanilla and forgettable every tale the same as the next with no real depth." Having to stop herself before it became a monologue, she could probably have spoken about books and tales until the next blue moon otherwise and never stop.

Taking a sip of her water to moisten her throat and mouth.
    "Well I think I have the whole set at home if you wanna borrow them? They are not in mint condition though but at least they are in hard packs and not paperbacks, found them in a second hand bookstore some years back."

Ahh that was different.
    "Well it sounds a bit easier then but still to hard for me I would fear, I know first aid but after that most of my medical knowledge is quite gone. I have rarely needed it, the one time I could have needed it was with Coco recently but that worked out well thanks to John. You never cease to amaze with all the things that you do and allow into your mind so readily, this planet is lucky to have you on it." Looking away, she was still a bit ashamed of how useless she had been that night and for how easily her feelings had been taken and made her forget everything else.

A soft nod as she asks if she wanted to know.
    "I mean not from everyone but at least those I were close to or at least sometimes, I mean do I need to do something to not trigger things in peoples minds or to help them think in some other manner? Or if I would date someone so would it maybe be nice or well I don't know, I am often curious but I do not know that knowing would always be better. I work a lot with just trying to get myself to understand myself. I cannot tell you how many hours I have spent tracing my body with my fingers just to try and hold a semblance of myself in my own mind it is a lot of work but the only way I can keep my sense of self. I wish that there was a mirror to see beyond this cursed blessing but sadly I haven't found one. However to the topic at hand to be honest I do not know but if I need to do something to shatter some illusions don't hesitate to tell me." Damn she was rambling a lot tonight.

The Queens words calmed her mind.
    "Thank you, I will find you as the pledge ends. However well my escaping skills are not mainly trained in the mundane manners. Say do you know about the contract of separation and what powers it provides? At high enough levels you can basically separate yourself from the solid plane and walk like a ghost on this plane and be able to reject anything from touching you. Walls, weapons, flesh nothing stops you, that is my ultimate technique. As such I carry no weapons on me at any time to be able to invoke the clause to make the tax on myself as low as possible and be able to escape any situation I so desire, no room or mundane prison a hindrance not to mention how it helps when you can run through fences and buildings if you want to escape."
    There it was her final means of escaping, she doubted the Queen would be a threat to her so to share that knowledge was not that hard and besides even if one knew how would one counter it as long as she wasn't taken out before knowing she was in danger so could she always escape.
    "Other than that seduction, charming and stealing is my forte. I could probably steal a persons watch, hand it back and steal their wallet and keep going for several minutes as an act with relative ease or pick a lock should that be needed but I do not know how often such skills will come in handy for others and ohh do not worry I have done my best to keep to my word. I did steal the wallet of someone that stole a wallet and gave the wallet back to the owner but that isn't really wrong nor would any police be a bother over such a thing." Oversharing yeah she had that skill nailed down.
    "At least a night out is rarely expensive" When did she last pay for a drink? Hmm had she ever?

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread