(Broken Cycle) Touching Base
Mar 25, 2020 - Mar 31, 2020
(Broken Cycle) Back on the Street
Mar 31, 2020 - May 19, 2020
(Broken Cycle) Dream Team
Jul 1, 2020 - Sep 29, 2020
(Broken Cycle) Firing Squad
Jul 1, 2020 - Sep 7, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Coco's speech was just so inspiring! It got the Beast's blood pumping! hands curled into fists, and Sonnie threw them up into the air! "YEAH! Let's murderize the bastard! We'll teach that piece of shit to invade our home!! KILL 'EM ALL! FUCK THE PO-PO!!"

The energetic monkey paused, glancing around the room at the handful of assembled changelings, "Wait, this is our banners?" Her hands lowered, "Oh, man, we're screwed..." If only half the freehold bothered to show up, it was not a good sign. "Ahem, um... yeah, okay, so maybe some guile is called for?"

"Oh! Distraction! The old shell game! The long con! Yes, I like it! Make our enemies fight each other!" She nodded enthusiastically, then looked around at the various faces, "How... how do we do that?" Light bulb! Sonnie's face lit up! An idea was starting to form in her head, but there were a lot of pieces missing.

From the idea, not her head. Her brain had it's own issues.

"Hmmm..." The Monkey pulled some markers out of her bag and began scribbling on one of her cards. She kept it turned away from everyone to hid her nascent battle strategy. Her tongue even cutely protruded from between her lips as she concentrated.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Shane, Yumyumcrow, , liked this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

There was truth in what Coco said, and her words would help be the driving force to defeat the Huntsmen.

“Very well said Coco!” they would win this battle. Just as they had won against the Dragon. “We will defend our Freehold once again!” cheered the Nix.

“And those are good ideas John. When we defeated the Dragon, we used deception.”
    And poison. But it worked. Would it work on the Huntsmen? “I’d be willing to give it a go on the Huntsmen.

Then she looks to Rhodes, did he forget that she was there as well? That she had shared the tale with him? Truth be told, it stung. Sapphires shift down, her mouth set in a firm line, looking to Fugly, trying to move past the anger and hurt. Trying to focus on what was important, defeating the Huntsmen.

“For the Dragon, there were those who stalked his Dreams, looking for a weakness, something we could exploit. There was some back and forth about a plan of attack with its weakness, but in the end, it was someone getting into its lair and poisoning him.”
    A shrug, as she continued to pet Fugly, who was a source of comfort right now. “So tricking him could work, out smart him.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

4. Likes , liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Having quickly sat down after she had spoken of Iron Meg, this was clearly not the time for that and they were not linked, eased a bit by that it had started the talk of how to throw the enemies on one another. Hopefully they would eliminate one another or at least leave them to weakened or drained for them to be a threat for a while, enough time for them to build up their defenses at least. It was also nice to get to hear who this Iron Meg was and if that was all then it was far less dangerous than she had thought her mind had feared a member of the gentry but this was far from that.

Listening to Coco's speech, she was truly a master of conveying her meaning and her words then again perhaps she was biased, she couldn't help but blush from looking at her. She might have forgotten her desire for her and lost all the desire to call her my Yami but those memories and those feelings were not gone from the young romancers heart.
    Her having walked over to John had been expected though, she knew they would never be and she would fight to get over it but at this point in time she was not there yet.

Her eyes jumping between them all, checking their lips and taking in all she could as she wondered what the adorable monkey were scheming either way she would probably see an answer to that soon enough.

Taking a deep breath, gathering her courage before she spoke up again, ready to reveal one of her secrets hoping it would not come back to haunt her hoping it would prove that she was willing to help and to stand with them all.

"mmhh I am one of the newer arrivals in this city and I haven't really had a chance to do much for this freehold or our community as a whole as yet. However I would love to be of help, fair lady Coco" her mind not able to resist praising her.
    "is new as well but is clearly one that can fight. As for me so you all know that I can charm and seduce, that I have the advantage that all will see me looking differently so it is hard to know that it is me but I think you all also deserve to know that I am a skilled thief I have told Queen Seraphina this before but what I haven't shared is that I am also a master of the contract of separation to such a degree that I can reject this world as a whole and walk through solid materia with ease. It is a very taxing power to use but I do have it so if there is anything I can do to be of use do not hesitate to say so, those are my main skills except for some athletic prowess."
    Not knowing if that would be of much use or if she had spilled her grandest defensive secret but she did hope that she could be of aid she wanted nothing more or well in secret she also wanted to prove herself to Coco but that was just her silly girlish dreams.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

6. Likes liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"I said it once, I'll say it again," Coco declared, hopping off the table. "This is our world. The Gentry don't have power here like they do in the other realms. So I say we strike back on the streets of Sacramento. Carefully, and circumspect, but strike nonetheless. I volunteer for any efforts to do so. And, in the meantime, I would suggest we group up, use Funderland as our fortress so that if any of us are attacked, all of us are attacked, and we can fight back. Alone, we're week. Easy prey. But as a group we can be unbroken!"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

8. Likes , Yumyumcrow liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Thank you.” He replied quietly giving a small bow of his head to Seraphina and then to Rhodes, glad his ideas were well received. Though noting that no one balked at feeding other changelings to a Gentry. He knew it’d been his idea but he’d laid it out expecting for it to get shot down, he was worried about the ease of its acceptance but glad so many of them were practical. Emotions are complicated, he thought with a shake of his head returning his attention to the room.

Though no firm plan in place, he knew Yamiyo was a thief from her conversation with Circe back in the coffee shop her and Smurfette were both skilled in that regard. Yamiyo’s contract would make her well suited for scouting but her sheer ability to be noticed was a major downside. He rubbed his chin, gears still turning in his head.

“Unbowed. Unbent. Unbroken.” Yea, he could turn just about anything into a Game of Thrones reference, a small smirk playing on his lips. “I can try and scout the territory, I can help the team in the dream space either work for me. Turning our enemies against each other is always preferable, Springing a trap on it and fighting it on two fronts would work. Do we, uh, do we have any cold iron in reserve?”

Goes by the name: John

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Sonnie was easily swayed, her emotons were all over her face. But Sera's words brought a hand to his face. Dammit. "I'm sorry, Sera. I completely forgot you were there. It's been a long few days. But I can certainly poke the dream and see if we can keep his focus there, at least some."

He nodded at the ideas. Yamiyo, a skilled thief? But Separation would be useful, if his own studies had shown anything. That made her excellent bait for a trap that could escape easily. Coco seemed set on fighting. She was definately Abraham's successor in that regard.

"So. We fight." Not his first choice, but he was loathe to give even an inch of his power to anyone. Which left few options. "The Hollows in Funderland will be fortified, and this will become our base. John, if you can slip into the backgrounds that makes you better served as eyes on the ground, to provide intelligence for our strikes. I can handle the Dreams. Those that want to be a part of the strikes alongside Coco had better make sure they have everything they need here." He didn't need to look at Sera to know she'd be willing to fight. And he knew bette than to argue.

It looked like a few nights in the Hollow scouring the Dreams were on the cards for him.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

11. Likes liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Just a few more black marks here. A couple more there. Switching to a red marker. Then some orange. Now a touch more green aaaaaaand done!

Proudly, the Monkey turned her card over to show everyone her Very Cunning Battle Plan™!

The new cartoon showed the Stag Effigy in flames, with a generic stick figure running away. The figure had what might be considered 'stink lines' coming off of them.

"Now, see? We burn the Trojan Stag down, but we use Contracts of Smoke to fake the trail of an enemy! Especially the scent! That way, the Huntsman's hounds will smell whoever we don't like and go find them and not us!" Sonnie nodded. Clearly this was an ingenius plan and even Sun Tzu would be jealous!

"Ummm..." she looked around, "I don't know about any cold iron, but holy crap could we use some right now!"

Putting her markers away, the Beast pondered the potential, "Where do you even get cold iron, anyway?"

She looked at Yamiyo a moment, then placed her cards back on the easel, "So, we got Kitty Pride over here. Crap, that doesn't make me Jubilee, does it? She sucks!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

13. Likes , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

And just like that, the planning began.

Sapphires look from Fugly to whoever was speaking, nodding, listening.

“I agree with Coco, this is our Freehold and we will not let some Gentry walk all over it and taker it from us. He picked the wrong Freehold to mess with.”
    They would not lose what they had rebuilt.

Eyes flick to Rhodes, and a shoulder shrugs, “It’s fine.” This wasn’t the time or place to let her emotions take over.

She was torn, wanting to fight along side the others, but wanting to help in the Dreams. “I’m not sure how many know this, but I’m an Oneirophysic.” Gloves removed and translucent fingers wiggled, “Meaning I can heal those injured in their Dreams. But I at my current ability level, I need to be with the injured party. So I’m not sure where I can be of most use. I can fight, both in Dreams and out.” So should she help with the Dreams, and be on call in the Tavern? Reaching down she pets Fugly again, then leans down and gives him a quick kiss on one of his ears. He was such a good boy.

Then looks to Sonnie, blinking a few times, “Kitty what?” clearly not getting whatever the monkey was making a reference to.

“And I’m down with burning the damn thing down.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

15. Likes , liked this post
    Bump "Bump" this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Her eyes watching as Coco jumps the table, looking away not being able to look upon her as she demonstrated her bravery and strength she really was special.

Not one that liked to speak up so did she prefer to wait for the others to speak, taking in Sonnie's plan and wondering if it could work she was really not in her element right now and wait what.
    "No umm you're someone else the umm best one." Who was Jubilee and who was Kitty Pride? She had no clue at all so better just play along and keep things going smoothly, normally she would ask but now was not the time for that.

Just waiting and following what happened around her, she would do what they asked of her they knew her skill set now and she didn't have much to add so better just wait and let those around her plan they knew the situation better and had far more experience than her.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

Honestly, Coco was still incredibly confused on what the plan actually was. But, alas, once someone's mind was made up, there really was nothing you could do to change it, especially not after the amazing speech she'd given earlier, and so she simply nodded along, willing do what she could to defend the Freehold.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Page 3 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread