Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Now that was an interesting way of putting things.

Blue eyes study him for a moment from over the rim of her glass, deciding on her words. Finally, lowering the glass,

“Hiding?” she asks, “Hiding from what?” truly curious. “It sounds like things are going extremely well for you. Which is great. So why hide?” was he embarrassed over the Duel with Star? Losing the position of Hierach? Or something else? A slight shrug, “If you ask me, life’s too short to hide.” A delicate sip of wine.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"I lost something I had become heavily invested in. And watched what I had hoped to build melt away."

Campanella placed his glass on the table and sighed.

"You might say that in my retrospection, I discovered what I had wanted had not been worth it."

He leaned back in his seat, spreading out and taking his ease once more.

"But enough. You've moved in with Alice. What else have you been up to? Have you resolved on a new direction in your life yet? I remember you intimating your career was at something of a cross roads. And your craft brewing? Anything new there? Can I help?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A solemn nod, “You did, but I think there was something worth it mixed in with everything. Some lesson about yourself and what you want that you were able to take away from it. And for what it’s worth, I still think you did one hell of a job.” She hadn’t lost any respect for him.

“Well, I had, I’ve moved back into my loft now. And I’ve been adding some more, personal, touches to it. Making it more useful you could say.” Would another Cabal be in her future? She wasn’t sure. “Ah, yes, that. I want to completely retire from it and focus on other things. So until I find something that pays the bills, I’m still performing. Was thinking of my own shop, selling furniture I’ve saved and refurbished, something with more,” a pause, “not sure the right word, meaning?...to it. Fulfilling?” Performing was in her blood, but not her heart. “Nothing really new there. A coworker and I were talking about attempting a mead. Something I haven’t tried to make in a while, so it’ll be interesting.” And then an eyebrow raises, and she looked…unsure, “You want to help? Brewing?” surprise mixed with disbelief in her voice. “I mean,” she stammers, yeah, stammers, “I’d welcome your help.” Taking a quick sip of her wine.

Catching the signal from the other woman, she shakes her head and beckons her over. Though at some point she’d need another drink.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella listens with his full attention.

"A shop? A furniture shop? Fascinating."

His eyebrows rose in surprise and his cheeks flushed.

"I completely understand about the need for fulfilling work. If one has no need of work, or enjoyment of it, or know that by doing it one is fulfilling a greater purposes - then what is the point? Might as well be a peasant or a beast of burden. What kind of shop, might I ask? I might know some people who can get you started."

He went from enthusiastic to business-like quickly, a hand raiding his pocket for a business card. He paused, mid-action.

"Well, yes. Why not. Its not something I've done before but I have similar... hobbies... that should give me some skill. And I did enjoy your craft brews once upon a time. I'd like to taste them again. Beer... Or mead, should you wish."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A small nod, “I think so, yeah. Nothing I would have even considered a couple years ago, but, things and people change.” And her whole direction changed.

Sipping her wine, “Exactly. My show used to be fulfilling, but it was decided for me. My parents wanted me to keep the family business going, and I always thought that I had to. But lately?” a sigh, “It’s been empty, the joy isn’t there. It’s a means to a paycheck, and I don’t want that. I want to find purpose in what I do.” At his question, she looked into her glass, “Honestly? I’m not sure yet. I don’t even know if my stuff is good enough to sell. But, I suppose I have to try. So maybe just something small, with things I have already worked on, and if that goes well, maybe commissions. It’s just taking that step you know?” then a smile, “That’s very generous of you, thank you.” Looking a bit shy at the offer.

Blinking a few times, “I just never knew you had an interest in it. If I had known, I would have invited you to brew with me a while ago. And not much skill is needed, but I’m very curious to see what you’d bring to the table so to speak.” Campy…brewing beer. “I actually have some summer ale, along with a Pilsner that’s about done. Been sitting in bottles for a few months. And the mead, well, that remains to be seen. I’ve never been very successful with them.” But, she was going to try it again.

As the girl finally came over, the Shaman realized she had a girl next door look about her. Very cute.

A smile offered, “Not interrupting at all, please join us.” A popup club? Campanella at a popup club? Maybe he was venturing out lately. Good for him!

“Hi Mable, I’m Madison and I have to say, your dress is really nice! I love the cut.” Looking at her glass, “Oh, I’m not usually a wine girl, but I’ve been enjoying sampling them and this red has been wonderful.”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Glad to help. You do commission work? Hmm. Even better."

His hand went from his pocket to his wallet and he flicked through a couple of business cards.

"Try her. She does like her hand crafted furniture and has a way of finding the right homes for them. If you intrigue her enough you may even get a commission from her. She lives further out in the Valley, though. Hope that won't be too much trouble."

He laid the card on the table.

And then has to make a double take.

"Pop up club. Yes. Very experimental. How could I forget. Its Bartram," he said very carefully.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I’ve done only a handful of those. Mostly people who have seen me purchasing a sad looking piece of furniture.” This night had taken some unexpected turns.

About the travel, “Oh, not at all. I’d have to get a bigger car, but I’ve been considering doing that anyways.” She couldn’t fit much in her sports car. Leaning forward, a hand pressed against her chest, because she was still lady and flashing the whole room was not cool, the other hand picking the card up, “I’ll give her a call. Thank you so much, you're so sweet!” the Shaman seemed to be shining with excitement, the card slid into a small handbag she had.

Sounded like he was branching out.

A soft chuckle, “Aw, thank you.” Though the girl was quite beautiful herself.

“Have a seat.”
    She gestures to the chairs before picking her wine up again, “Oh, I brew as a hobby, so we were talking about what I have bottled at the moment. So what brings you out tonight Mable?”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Campanella let a faint smile kiss his lips. Turning serious he picked his glass and frowned as he stared down into it. He finished what was left quickly.

"So. You moved around, are in the process of taking up a new profession... Anything else? Do you come here often? This is normally not on my way but today I had to take a detour. I'm quite happy that I did, considering."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Gesturing to his glass, “Want another one?” she offers.

“Umm, no, I think that about covers it.” A small laugh. “Well, for now. Give me a few and I’m sure I’ll add something else to it.” And she begins to take a sip of her wine, still listening, and begins to cough for a second. Before putting the rest of the sentence together. Clearing her throat, “First time actually. Heard about it while out and thought it might be worth a try. Something different that I wouldn’t normally think to visit. And so far, I haven’t been disappointed.” A little smirk as she took another drink.

“Considering?” she asks, “Not your type of music? I hear they will be switching out for a more blues feel soon.” And she wasn’t sure if it was the wine or not, “Or is it the company?” she asks, a hint of mischief in her eyes, “Because if so, I can see if I can find you someone more interesting to talk with.” Clearly, joking with him as she smirks.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Ambience is fine. I just stick to a few regular haunts so finding a new place... is nice. And the experience would so much the poorer without present company. I must definitely come here again."

The coy smile flashed across his lips. His cheeks flushed for a moment.

"Yes. No. Not like that. Please, let me. May I offer you another glass?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread