Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

What to do when loud clubs just weren’t doing it for you? Switch it up with a more relaxed club with live piano music, comfortable seats and a great wine and drink list!

Which was where Aurora was that evening. She’d seen the place a few times, but never thought of going in. But, things were changing, she was changing, and it was time to try something new.
    Tonight, they were featuring a few different piano artists, along with a cellist and some live jazz music.

Soft velvet couches lined one wall, with tables and smaller seats around it, and a bar sat opposite. Both allowed a clear view of the small stage and whoever was currently playing.

Aurora was seated at one of the couches, a glass of red sitting in front of her as she listened to the music. Currently, a female on the piano, the music soothing. She wore a loose-fitting pale-yellow pant suit, but the color looked good on her. There was no shirt beneath the jacket, her long blonde hair was down and her makeup was very light.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella enters from the street with an audible sigh of contentment. His posture relaxes as he absorbs the ambience of the club and luxuriates in it, eyes closed, for a few moments more. Self awareness kicks in and he moves gently forward, deeper into the club; he did not want to block the entrance, after all.

A quick detour to the bar where he orders a drink: something light and sparkling to tickle his senses but not dull them.

He surveyed the scene casually. Saw Mable Wood whom he recognised from the Nexus. He covered the jolt of surprise behind a sip of his newly acquired drink and briefly wondered what the rules of etiquette were now that they knew of each other, even if only vaguely.

Fortunately Aurora had also claimed a section of the club. He was rescued!

So he moved gently through the space till he stopped by where his former Cabal-mate was sitting.

"May I join you?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Watching the wholesome girl walk in, Aurora offers a small smile. Really liking the cut of that dress, it was different, but fun. Maybe she should have stuck with black and not a yellow and stand out?

Campanella was a welcome surprise, though not really. The club seemed like something he might visit, good wine selection and nice music.

A warm smile appears, “Of course, please.” The former Hierarch was always good company. “How’ve you been?”

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

Relief flowed from the Moros as he smartly took a seat and set down his drink. His smile tightened a little when Mable Wood acknowledged him. There was a moments breath, and then he dipped his head a little, recognising her in turn.

"I have been well. Finding my feet again now that I've joined a study group. After the last few months, I must say I am finding their friendship a much appreciated. I'm back at the old place. A new... A new crew." He added the last with a wry and mischievous smile.

"How about yourself? I really haven't sought you out besides our more formal meetings, and for that I am sorry. This is a fortuitous turn of fate. I had been thinking of reaching out to you for a drink or some such."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes move from the wholesome woman to Campy, curious. Why wouldn’t she join them and why didn’t he invite her over?

“Oh, congratulations! Study groups are wonderful at providing that, and a sense of security. And at the old place? I miss that place, good memories there.” Taking a sip of her wine, “Well, I hope it works out,” a pause, “and keeps you out of trouble.”

Putting her glass down, “I’ve been busy with Alice working though some things, she’s been a big help.” But that was a more unpleasant subject. “And I’ve been working on getting my own place setup. It’s been,” pausing, “interesting to say the least.” She wasn’t sure if a Cabal was for her or not. “But at least I’m not staying with Alice anymore, and I’m sure she’s excited to have the space back.” A small smile. She missed living with the Arrow.

Wait, what? Looking down for a second, “Oh, well then luck was on my side tonight.” A shy smile, “I’d like that sometime. Seems we’ve never really gotten to talk outside of business.”

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

There was a pause.

"Yes. Yes. I'm glad." He replied softly.

After sampling his drink, he continued. His posture shifted as he took his ease.

"I suppose. Setting one's self up can be quite... draining... and time consuming. It amazes me how some people can jump from one place to another with such ease. I truly think that they have no sense of place..."

"Alice? Who is Alice? Forgive me, you have me at a disadvantage. Someone from outside our professional circles?"

The note of confusion was authentic.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The Shaman was used to being watched, having been a performer and all. But this was getting weird, and she knew weird. So a smile was offered, an invitation if the girl wished to take it.

Focusing back on Campanella, she chuckles, “I used to be one of those people. Life on the road, a new city or town almost every night. And you’re right, there is no sense of place, no sense of belonging. It’s a lonely life, not one I recommend.” One she didn’t want to live again, that was for sure.

“Oh! Alice, in our professional circle, she’s the head of security. She offered me a place to stay when I first got back.” Did he not know her Sleeper name?

“How’s everything else been?” she asked before sipping her wine again.

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Alice? That is Alice? I'd have never have put two and two together."

Campanella's posture shifted again and he leaned in conspiratorially.

"I've only seen her in her professional capacities. Colour me very surprised. You must see a whole different side of her than me."

He shifted again, returning to casual.

"Apart from finding a study group and moving? Cramming in some professional development... The work itself has been slack of late and it seemed a good opportunity to bed down some things. You know how that goes... suddenly find months gone and you've never left your study..."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing as she put her glass down, “Yeah, she never mentioned that to you?” usually everyone knew sleeper names. But, maybe it was a new one?

Eyes glance toward the wholesome girl again, wondering if she was going to join them. So she picks up her wine glass and raises it to her. Maybe that would be more welcoming?

Her voice dropping a bit in volume, “A whole side you wouldn’t believe unless you saw it yourself.” A sage nod. “But those are things I cannot share, some things are not for others ears.” Then a slow smirk appeared as she laughed again. “But, seriously, she’s great.” And there were things she’d never share, not betraying the trust of the Arrow.

Another nod, “Oh, I certainly know how that goes. That pursuit of knowledge and improving yourself consumes everything. And it’s amazing how the time just flies by and before you know it, days and months have gone by. Maybe that’s how we know we’re on the right path.” A light shrug, “Though I do find myself seeking that, finding something like that to take over my mind and time.” Maybe focus on another Arcana?

“So it sounds like you’ve been focused solely on work again.” She gently teases with a raise of an eyebrow.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1

PRE

"Focussing?"

Now Campanella chuckles.

"I think perhaps the correct term is... hiding in."

Just like he is hiding behind his drink, right now. While looking completely innocent.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread