Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
91 - 92
DISPLAYED
(Hunter Hunted) Tracks

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Sighing as she looks down at the beast now turned into a normal man. Taking a deep breath as she draws a cross in the air.
    "May your soul be guided to the pearly gates and may you forever find peace and tranquility in the heavens above." Looking down at the earth "May the mother accept you and may your death bring new life to this world." She wasn't sure if he was a believer or not but if he were so was this the least she could do for him and she herself did much more prefer the cycle of life and the view of the earth as the mother than the celestial deity but this was not about her, a single tear falling down her cheek to mourn before turning over to Guru.
    "Thanks for the cleanup I can only remove the biological traces myself, I do not care what happens to that thing nor do I know the procedure for such things here. I will report it to my superior though so if hen comes a knocking so do you know why." In case anyone was listening so did she not wanna leave any hints to who her superior were neither name, shadow name, fake name or even gender to reveal her existence were already more than she liked.

Her voice rather calm, not showing much empathy for what had just happened at all her eyes clearly telling that she did not like it though but she did not seem to get defeated or demoralized by it that she had seen death before was clear and easy to read for anyone with any level of emotional intellect then again she was an arrow so it was perhaps not that surprising.

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The situation appears to have resolved itself. The mages quickly go over the area, doing the best to either distort or destroy the remaining traces of evidence.
    Skye leaves so she can make her report.
    Guru and Avis linger for a while longer, master and padawan giving the area another pass before they too, leave the scene.

As per his request, the apostate Shaman gets the Artefact.

And on that note, we shall close this scene.

Page 10 of 10 First ... 6 7 8 9 10
Closed Thread