Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

"Sure thing sis, I'll get started on the body asap and it'll tell me what we're making."

Chris gets a chin thrust, "S' up"

Then Brigit approaches, Bleeds Well stands up straight eyes studying the Redeemed. Then he begins a slow clap that rapidly gains speed. "Welcome home sister. You were missed."

PU: 4

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

As Brigit arrives, Emily's eager beaming smile spreads a little more. "Hey."

"Hey, buddy! Good to see ya!" Chris gets a broad smileas well.

Emily nods at Hector's praise, looking please with herself. "Thanks, chief. Just wanted to keep you aware." Bleeds also gets a not. Fetishes needed the housing before the spirit, so she'd move when he would.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"I've missed running free." The Talon replies to his Alpha with kick tap of a finger over his heart. Then shifts his attention to Brigit with a wide toothy grin. "Lets hear the tale then we can make this a proper celebration."

The clapping throws Chris for a moment. Can't be sarcastic not after those Storm Lords. So the Rahu gets a heads up thrown to him and Emily gets a raised fist for a fist-bump. "Been to long."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

The warm reception was a bit surprising to the Talon and that much was apparent on her face, but, judging by the beaming smile now on her face, the surprise was a welcome one.

There is a look to Emily as Hector and Chris both ask for her story. The trial was hers, but Emily had helped. How that would go over with the pack was uncertain, but, in the end, it had been Brigit who had completed the trial. And she had the Brands to prove it. Thus, there was nothing wrong in the Redeemed's mind with telling the truth.

"Um...,"
    Brigit began after considering how to tell the tale, "I listened to what Guile said. Went to the area indicated, found signs of territory markings."

A nod was offered in Emily's direction.

"Emily helped me find the source and we encountered Howl of Night. Remember him? Led A Howl Across Time," she continued, "He looked sick... but whether that's just the result of Gifts or something else I don't know. He did say we ousted their spirit ally though."

Gurim-Ur was not known merely for his affinity with fire. Disease was common in the Gifts of his followers.

"Challenged him since he didn't listen last time and, well, I won,"
    Brigit concluded, "Emily hung back and let me have the fight, got the Brands to prove it now. And I didn't kill him, just kicked his ass hard, made him bleed, and told him I'd be back after warning him to leave again. That's the thing though... he told me he didn't even want to be here."

While Brigit did have her occasional moments, she was not a gifted storyteller. The story was bereft of fanciful language and kind of boring despite the content.

failure

Still the information was there. She tracked down a known enemy of the pack and beat him in combat while upholding the Oath of the Moon. What's more is she seemed to glean something useful from the defeated foe.

"A Howl Across Time isn't acting alone,"
    she said, "And, given our last encounter, my hunch said then that Howl of Night was the Alpha of that pack. I still think that was true, but now he says his pack cannot leave the city due to the want of another Alpha to reclaim the city. Howl said the city was damned, so I'd venture to guess at least some of the Pure think the same."

Another pause.

"So... either he's been unseated or we're dealing with an Alpha of Alphas whose gaining the fealty of multiple packs,"
    she said, "Considering his contempt? My money's on the latter."

Had a much better story written, but the roll didn't reflect success so here is the subpar version

6. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

The smile faded...

... As Brigit didn't provide quite the material he was looking for.

Till she discussed what she had learned. Hector actually started leaning forward, his eyes glittering. His face grew even more serious.

"I've heard something... similar. I think... Yeah... Before all the packs upped and vanished - rumour was that there was a leader among the Pure who welded together a group of Packs and laid claim to the city. They struck hard, shattered the Urdaga. Its a thread bare story though, so not much to go on."

His eyes narrowed.

"Sounds like someone's trying to rekindle the legend."

Date Action Roll Result
    2020-05-30 05:33:38 Hector to know Stuff rolls 5 to Intelligence + Occult + Spec (10 Again) 7, 4, 4, 2, 8 1 success
    Last edited by Hector; May 30th, 2020 at 05:36 AM.  Reason for Edit: missed roll
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Chris gets the bump. She had always liked the Rahu.

Hector seems more focused on the outcome of the story, but still Emily winces obviously the minute her part is mentioned. Her face turns defiant as she prepares to defend her case. "So much for Cunning...." she mutters. "Okay, yeah, I helped. But I had to. No-one's not saying that Brigit did an awful thing, least of all her, but I couldn't let her go off alone. I spent enough time being Call's token vagina, and I'd rather not do it again, thanks. In my defence, I didn't think anyone would find out. Hell, B's been living with me and neither Bleeds here nor Nate realised, and they've been in the apart...ment...." The Ithaeur's rant slows and her eyes pop out of her head as she realises how much she's just said, and practically chokes herself silent.

Fuck. Never did know when to shut up.

"So..... Yeah." She crosses her arms, daring anyone to say anything.

She thinks about Hector's words. Maybe there was an old name. Didn't dad mention something?

failure

Man, you really should have paid more attention way back when, Emmy.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

9. Likes liked this post
    Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Suthar Anzuth listens intently to the intelligence report, it means little to him, except the opposition they face grows.

"If they wish to grow in a united force we need to sow dissent..." He trails off as Emily rants.

B dub's facepalms, he gives a full on Picard. There is not knowing, and then there is not wanting to know. Bleeds Well had filed the details of Brigit's exile under the latter... "Well, let's hope word doesn't reach the spirits. Necessary Guile would be disappointed, that we all now know."

He breathes, "So the pure who'd be king, needs to lose the loyalty of his tribesman. We need to make it look like the fire-touched burned down the club of the Ivory claws."

PU: 4

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

"A victory is still a victory, especially against the Pure." The Irrake says with a nod to first Brigit then Emily. Then winks at Emily as she has a quick go at the world.

Crossing his arms Chris lets out a sigh. "I'm all for making these assholes regret their life choices in coming to our city but isn't burning a place down kind of..loud?" Don't get me wrong I want them out to that'll just attract a hell of a lot of attention from everyone."

With those concerns out of the way Chris grins. "But I can also see what I can get hold of to make sure that it burns nice and bright."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Mark liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"Time to write our own?" Brigit offered, a smile hitting her face.

At the words of Emily and Bleeds, all Brigit could really manage was a slight shrug. The Redeemed never pretended to be Cunning, that said she would learn in time if she needed to. For now what's passed is past, no reason to apologize.

"Chris is right,"
    Brigit offered, "If we want to burn a beacon, we need to be prepared. And if there are multiple Anshega packs rolling in, I'd like to get a better idea of numbers before we hit the hornet nest, y'know?"

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector scrabbled at his hairy neck.

"Well okay, then. That's fair."
    His gaze fell on Brigit

"Anyone know what happened to those Storm Lords? Ah well. Guess they weren't as good as they claimed. So, still at square one. I admit I don't like having Ivory Claws at our flanks but if we have a bigger threat to our front then that is where we focus. Any ideas where we should start looking for Anshega? I know Emily has her old neighbourhood but the Call usually focusses on downtown and the area around it. It is not like we range that far beyond the city's heart."

He grunted.

"So maybe we should. Say, take a drive out to the country or across river. Heck, maybe do a hunt down Florin way - theres a lot of old warehouses out that way. Plenty of places for our kind to build a base. Standing aloof hasn't worked so well. Maybe we need to be more proactive."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last