Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily grins awkwardly. "I mean, it still counts as Cunning if people find out after the fact, right? Otherwise... how would people know?" Guess she'd have to wait and see.

Chris gets the fist-bump. He's got her back still. "We-ell.... it's still Cunning if the Claws think the Fire-Touched got carried away. Fire is kinda like their thing, y'know?"

The Ithaeur ponders. "Maybe I need to get a hold of Wings-with-Eyes. See if the spirits have seen anything." Hector kindles her smile again. "Hey, I'm always up for a drive! We could hit the open road! Though if you're coming with me, you're having a fucking shower, chief."
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The back and forth around the pack pulls a large goofy grin out of the usually brooding Rahu. This feels good, feels right.

“If we got ourselves a pick up truck Alpha could ride in the back. I’m sure you’d enjoy that boss, tongue hanging out, panting in breeze.”

PU: 4

3. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

Eyes warily move between Emily and Bleeds Well as they crack on Hector for his ah... living...attire...... presence. The thought of hosing Hector down has crossed Chris's mind more than a few times but pissing off a werewolf ends poorly. And pissing off Red Wolf's followers is just stupid without a small army.

"Haven't heard from either of the Storms recently. Not sure what happened there but there haven't been any skulls on pikes." The Talon shrugs. "I'll second wanting to know their numbers before we start a party."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

"The place Guile had sent me to had territory markings and the iconography of Howl's pack," Brigit ventured, "I may have encountered Howl alone, but that doesn't mean the tract is abandoned. We can go their if nothing else, though they'll likely expect that."

At Emily's talk of Cunning, Brigit would adopt an encouraging smile.

"Unseen Deeds are never spoken,"
    she said, "If anything it speaks of your victory, sister."

Then the smile fades a bit. Ithaeur and Rahu both chided the Alpha for his choice in habit. In truth, Brigit would have little issue with the matter if the pair were Ghost Wolves, but they were not. They were of the Tribes of Mother Luna.

<<Sih Sehe Mak,>> Brigit uttered, <<Mak Ne Sih.>>

The Low Honor the High. The High Respect the Low.

Brigit's tone was a gentle one, but bore a serious edge to gently remind her packmates of their Oath. She knew well that Hector did not need her help, but the Oath was sacred. Many an Uratha would need to be reminded of it when lines were inevitably crossed in their lives. Brigit held no judgement, but she did worry with the casual nature of the pack led them too close to the line at times.

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"I moult when I shower," Hector grunted. His mouth had fallen into a flat line.

Cocking his head to one side, his toothy grin returned. Something in his glittering glance seemed to nod at Brigit

"Nice disguise, Bleeds. I like that. So is that a plan, then? Take a drive out to the suburbs and have a look around? Do it at night - less chance the herd will become involved."
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Storm Lords? There's a shrug - one indicating little care. Bah. To hell with both of them. One spoke in riddles and the other thought he owned the world.

"Well they wouldn't have been spoken if someone didn't open her big mouth!" Emily retorts playfully to Brigit with a stuck-out tongue. "I thought we were leaving me out of it?"

"Heyyy." The Crescent stands her ground, but her reply is unconcerned. "I have loads of respect for the chief. He knows it. But we got another saying in the Farsil Luhal. 'Honour your territory in all things', and my baby is my territory. You set foot in there, it's my rules." She slips over and throws and arm over the Redeemed's shoulders. "Come ooonnn. Let's not fight. Not now."

She looks over at Hector. "Sounds like a plan. Uh.... I guess we're gonna have to do this lower key aren't we?" The tone in her voice is a little exasperated. Close to two tonnes of Americal Muscle wasn't really 'subtle'.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The Rahu nods....

The Rahu, he looks around, realizing his role as if for the first time. The only full moon among them... the weight suddenly feels heavy on the Ralunim's shoulders.

"Yeah, we go in low key."

PU: 4

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

le BUMP Kelreth
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

There's a grim nod as Brigit echos what Chris can't get himself to say. Then it cracks as Hector talks about molting. Maybe it is a Iron thing. More flexibility in the world.

"Low key for the finding and then loud for the fight." The Talon chuckles at Emily's dismay. "Or maybe not? Depends on how you want to fight those people."
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit reciprocates Emily's touch, sliding her arm around the punky mechanic.

"Your pack ain't all followers of Red Wolf,"
    she said, "If I don't think you're honoring the high, I'm gonna tell ya. No fighting, just facts, m'kay? The Oath is the Oath."

There were few things black and white in the world. Now and then it was nice to know the Oath was clearer than most. Brigit respected the tribal vows of her packmates, but it didn't excuse them of their promise to Mother Luna.

Then talked turned to the enemy.

"Alright... then we got an approach if nothing else,"
    she offered, "What do we know so far? Personnel? Leads? Or are we still on page one?"

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last