Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily sat in the coooling evening, perched on top of an old rail wagon in the heart of Clarion Call's territory, smoking. The moon was already visible.

She had sent her Scarlet Messenger to Hector and Nikolai Wojcik , since the cheery guy didn't leave her a number. Hell, even Bleeds Well had a mobile now. At least everyone else had given her some means of dragging these wolves back together. At least Nathaniel Dormur and Chris Laurent were easy to catch.

They could really do with a full hunt as a pack again. Maybe she's pick out an Azlu somewhere.

Emily looked in a small compact mirror. She couldn't stop grinning.

Man, my poker face is for shit.

But the Crescent had good reason to be cheery.

Brigit was coming home.

Emily idly flicked some ash over the edge of her perch and waited. They'd be here. They had to be.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Kelreth liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector lopes into view. His head is shaggier than normal and his stubble has reached the point of becoming a beard. The awful, manic, grin is still pressed into his face - no mistake. As Hector resolves from the dusty evening gloom it can be seen he moves in the swirl of a long ratty coat. His sneakers a terrible - cracked and crusted with dirt and dust.

And he is waring tartan pyjama trousers.

"So I hear the deed was done. Where is she?"

Just like that. Sometimes the People really don't need introductions. Why would they?

Hector slowed to a stop just shy of the Ithaeur; his apparent focus was on his left hand which had become caught in the ragged hole pocket of his coat.
    Iron Master <<Farsil Luhal>> Cahalith

Primal Urge: ●●●

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

The midnight wolf steps from across the hisil and bounds atop the train car.

Bleeds Well emerges from the wolf skin and takes a seat, feet dangling off the edge.

"What's the story morning glory? We hunting spirits or burning down clubs?"

PU: 4

5. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily shugs, still grinning, swinging her legs lightly against the wagon. "I'm not her keeper, chief. I just got a message asking to let the family know, and boom. Here we are. Shouldn't the woman herself get to make all the stories? I hear that's a Glory thing too." Cahaliths loved a good story, right?

She flicks the end of her cigarette into the shadows and jumps down.

"Burning down clubs? I hope you don't mean literally, or you boys have been kicking up a lot of trouble," She turns her face to Bleeds Well, giving hime a not. "Hey, man. That's some nice work you put together, not sure I ever said. You wanna start looking for good spirit candidates, just let me know."

Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

Hector's smile turns serious for a moment. He gives the Rahu a nod.

"I will never say no to a hunt. Oh burning down clubs... Oh we are quite serious Em. Quite serious."

The smile flashed by the Alpha was pure wickedness.

"Bleeds here identified a threat on our flank. We checked it out together and eyeballed it... Well... Them. They've moved in fast."

Oath Enforcer
    Presence
    Primal Urge
    Danger Sense
    Fast Reflexes
    Fleet of Foot
    Bleeds Well

Trained Observer - 2

Anonymity - 2
    Scene Stats

PRE

He smiles to his sister, "Yeah, it's time to start to hunt up that spirit. I'll have the body for it ready within a few weeks."

He offers Alpha a small nod, "Yeah, looks like there might be 2 competing packs out there. Or at least one that's recruiting. I don't know the politics, but they have set up shop in a nightclub. I say we burn the nightclub to the ground and send them a polite message that they aren't welcome here."

PU: 4

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Ithaeur sighs. "Well, I hope it's not a place I like."

"More Pure? Great. Well, I guess we couldn't have our own bit of the wilds forever." She rolls her shoulders.

She looks to Bleeds Well. "Sure, sure. Just lemme know what you're thinking for the first attempt so I can sound out a good spirit to fit."

Eyes glance around, scanning for anyone else. "Um. Well, we're still looking into the Spirit Courts. Going to check out one of the Uni campuses, get some information spirt to fill us in on local Spirit politics. That should give us a better clue on what's going on there."

Chris Laurent

Irakka Blood Talon

PRE

A door slams somewhere close by and several heartbeats later Chris rounds a corner and nods to Emily as she glances in his direction. Long strides bring him close enough to speak without yelling.

"Sorry for being late. Was a bit across town." The Talons nods to Hector and then throws a heads up to Emily and Bleeds Well.
    Irraka Blood Talon:

Presence
    (Confident)
    Retainer
    (Ezekiel 'Zeek' Walters)
    New Identity
    (Bridget Walters)
    Brigit

PRE

Brigit had been unsure whether or not she should patrol the railyard. There was always the chance that Emily hadn't gotten around to the whole pack yet about her completion of Hector's task. Even then there was a chance the pack would react negatively that she came without some invitation ahead of time. Until Hector spoke of it, Brigit was not technically part of the pack. She almost didn't go.

You're a warrior, dammit.

Her thoughts relayed the words in Renauld's voice. He said it often early on when Brigit had shown hesitance. It remained as true then as it did now. Warriors don't hide when they should act - and territory existed to be patrolled.

Thus, with Zeek at work, Brigit dipped out of her home, heading for the railyards.

Her patrol eventually landed her near the voices of the pack, most of which she had not heard in a long while. Steeling herself, Brigit would take a breath and round the corner before coming to a stop along the group's periphery.

The Talon was dressed simply. Jeans, gray-tshirt, and a red and black flannel that was a few sizes too large - from the smell it also wasn't her's. Long hair had been pulled back in a bun and Brigit wore a sun-bleached black baseball cap alongside some - obviously new - hiking boots.

She'd give the crew some time to adjust to her entrance, hands going to her pockets.

"Hey."

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Intense)
    Danger Sense
    Fleet of Foot
    Hector
    Hector's Scenes
    Hector's Stuff

PRE

"Burn!"

Hector chuckles throatily.

"Wolf after my own heart."

His smirking grin flattened into something more serious but not dangerous, condescending, or angry.

"You take your time, Ithaeur. I can tell from the old lore how tricksy and downright strange they can be. And we really need to be making allies if we are to tackle the Anshega effectively. First step is to really know the territory and right now we don't even know what we don't know. You do good work - so keep at it."

His eyes flashed a welcome and he dipped his head as his oft-away Beta Chris Laurent joined them.

"Glad you could escape the Herd. You been missed." And Hector means it truthfully - not an insult or disparaging remark. The Irakka had buried himself deep in the herd's infrastructure and was the packs eyes and ears out in the city.

The Alpha's eyes snap and latch onto Brigit when she makes her appearance. There is a noticeable pause and then the Cahalith simply beams brightly.

"And here she is! Tell us the tale of your victory that I might Howl for you to the Mother when she shines bright!"

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread