Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 13
DISPLAYED
(2005) Twist, Lenora, & Jennifer

May 1, 2020 : (2005) May's Informal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Indeed, Your Grace, stewardship is more than a position of ettiquette and thus I was taught some basics in order to assist in the estate's defense," Lenora explained, "I am merely uncertain whether I should continue my education in that field or pursue another."

A nod of thanks is offered to Hazelton.

"Given the blessing of peace our Domain continues to enjoy, I have more than enough. Thank you,"
    Lenora concludes.

The bristling of the Daeva was noted, but Lenora declined to use the opportunity to chastise the Haunt for her assumptions. Doing so would have been a poor way to gain influence. Lenora wished to do so based on merit.

Then came an unknown voice, the shift of Twist's gaze, and the words of the Prince.

Inevitably, Lenora's pale eyes shifted in kind, taking in the new face and his dog. A light frown hit her face, but she maintained her silence.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

I believe Court ends today so if folks have last words to wrap with feel free- sorry for not bringing it up in my last post
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer's mouth grimaced as she noticed how her words affected the Duchess. It was possible some would notice it and consider it breathing, but she was still young by Kindred standards, and expressive. Her dismay at disappointing or offending the Alder Duchess was not conscious.

"I apologize, your Grace," Jennifer spoke to the Duchess.
    "I am not well versed in the arts. I would welcome any clarification."
    She nodded with a lowered head for a moment in apology.

"Ah, I had not known. I shall do a bit of research and educate myself before any ..."

Her Grace was not looking and Jennifer turned her head.
    She realized why the Archon's business was no longer focused on conversation. She gave Lenora a nod to indicate that she had heard and acknowelded her contribution, but did not want to speak at the moment. Distracting the Archon was not on her list of things to do. She wished she had noticed earlier before she had spoken at all.
    She arranged her body so that her back was not towards the Archon or Ms. Black and watched the newcomer.
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread