Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(2005) Twist, Lenora, & Jennifer

May 1, 2020 : (2005) May's Informal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist nodded, not surprised that that was the extent of what Edward had accomplished, "Well, I hope that the meeting goes well." Perhaps she was being too harsh on the situation though.

"My nights have been quiet," Twist says after a moment. [color="#663366"]"A fact that is a tribute to the domain of course, but I am afraid that it makes for fairly boring conversation.

A small chuckle, her expression mildly wry, "On the other hand- it has also allowed me plenty of time to enjoy getting out at night. Did either of you know that Mr. Jacque danced?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

2. Likes liked this post

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

A deep nod is offered at Twist's words.

"I remain confident in your selection of him," she offered the Elder, "I am certain the content will be of value to my education."

Then a small smile to the Haunt among them.

"Thank you, Lady Hazelton,"
    she said. Having the well-wishes of another established member of the Invictus was always welcome.

Lenora granted a small chuckle of her own as Twist afforded her view on the blandness of peacetime.

"An attribute that has been hard won,"
    she offers, "I am admittedly thankful for the current state of things. It has granted a certain... ease in my establishment here."

Others will come to try and destroy what has been built. Your work as Archon is not in vain.

The thought remained solely in Lenora's mind. Twist did not need the reassurance, nor the reminder that upstarts, rebels, and invaders would eventually return. It was the way of things. When it happened, Twist would finally get to scratch that itch.

Eyebrows raise lightly as Jacque is mentioned.

"I admit that I did not,"
    she answered, "The nights we have shared have involved mostly the discussion of family, though we have also had the pleasure of engaging in chess. That said, I am not terribly surprised. Mr. Jacque has already proven himself a gentleman."

Even if she didn't utter it in public, Lenora was thankful for a cousin like Jacque. Her support for him was quite clear though, considering her recent comments regarding him. To Lenora, his skill in dancing was merely another thread to an already appealing tapestry, strengthening the masterwork.

4. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Lady Notary, Priscus of the Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Quiet nights are a good thing for stability. I agree, Oh, he danced?". She inquired, interested.

" I am sure that he is devoted to educating one properly.". Jennifer stated.

Lenora seems that excellent candidate, which is the best way to cause Mr. Heinrich's star to rise as well.

(Sorry format phone post. Didn't want to hold up scene)

6. Bump "Bump" this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist almost chuckled, but refrained, only smiling instead. "I have no doubt of that."

A brief dip of her head, listening and hearing in Lenora's words more that the surface sounds. "I am glad to hear that. I know that it has been a focus for you." Turning to Jennifer, Twist tilted her head inquiringly. "And you? We have not talked much, but I hope that you are also finding it easy to settle into the city?"

Her smile eased, her eyes crinkling at the corners as she nodded an affirmation, "He did. Given who he was dancing with he kept his feet under him quite well." Pausing she thought for a moment, "I hope that he does not mind me sharing" she said, though she did not sound particularly apologetic about the potential breach of confidence.

8. Likes liked this post

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Lenora offered the Daeva a small smile.

"Your continued confidence is of great assurance, Your Grace,"
    she offered, "Thank you."

Then a nod.

"Indeed,"
    she said, "With this newfound stability though, I find myself approaching two paths, but there are still some nights to consider my options. Then I will act."

Her promise given. Lenora looks to Jennifer with interest as the Duchess offers her question to the Haunt.

At the continued talk of Jacque, Lenora's smile merely widened. If she felt jealous of the man, it did not show. She was, in fact, proud of her cousin.

10. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise
    Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"Yes, I have been settling into the city well, thank you, Your Grace. I have been spending some time researching different areas for my shop. I have made the decision to go ahead and am now deciding what location is ideal. "
    She smiled a bit.
    "I will be sure to send out an arrangement when I get everything settled."

"Intriguing."
    Jennifer replies to Lenora. "New paths are always exciting. I found that the new information that opens to one in the First Estate can be a great assistance in one's choice of path. "

She did not want to pry in this open setting of court.
    "I was curious if there are any productions that you find interesting." She states to the two women. "I was hoping to have the opportunity of a showing at the theater."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist's brow's lifted in curiosity at Lenora's words. "Two paths?" she inquired softly, having spoken with the Ventrue often enough to realize that while she shared, she often held more back than brought forth. Especially in locations with any element of formality. Such as Court. And so it was a soft question, giving Lenora the space to talk or not as she so wanted.

"There are few cases where thought before action is the wrong move."

"A shop?" again, curiosity colored the Daeva's voice. "May I inquire what type of shop you are looking to start?"

Tilting her head, a small crease furrowing between her brow, "Any productions- as in plays?"

13. Likes liked this post

New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Agreed, Lady Hazelton," Lenora offered, "I intend to make good use of the resources that I have been privileged to access."

The Ventrue's cordial stoicism remained, a quiet pride hitting her features at the Duchess' interests.

"Yes, Your Grace,"
    she answered, "One is aimed principally around research and greater understanding. The other is... decidely more martial. However, the sponsorship beneath Mr. Heinrich remains my chief concern and I still retain an abundance of time to consider how to proceed."

She considers Jennifer's question only a moment before offering an answer.

"Julius Caesar,"
    she said, referencing the same play she had discussed with Twist, "I enjoy the concepts of loyalty and the effects of betrayal, as well as Marc Antony's masterful handling of the masses. It remains a favorite."

15. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

Jennifer Hazelton Scenes

Blush, imbibe, 

NOS
    PRE

"A play, your Grace. My apologies for being vague. I am curious about taking a closer look at your play house, if you wouldn't mind.

Yes, I have been thinking over opening up my shop that I ran here, a bit ago."

"Very intriguing, Miss." Jennifer replied. She was quite pleased she'd speak of this in a place that wasn't very private. It was an intriguing thought, these two paths. Her interest in research made her curious to learn more.
    Yet it wasn't proper to ask questions here, with no privacy.
    "I am quite curious. I do hope you have plenty of peace to consider your options. "

(Apologise for formatting, phone post)
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Martial?" Twist echoed, interest sparking in her voice. Catching herself, she smiled and pulled herself back, "Of course. I have no doubt of that and am honestly glad to hear such." She had not been lying in regards to her belief that Lenora would finish her time with Edward and be inducted fully into the Covenant. And the fact that Lenora was taking it seriously only reassured her that she had been correct in thinking such. A small part of her wondered at how Edward was handling the situation and how it would change him at the conclussion.

It was hard not to bristle at Jennifer's clarification classification of the Ballo Della Notte. No doubt some part of it showed, her usual feline grace stiffening for a moment, her smile tighter than usual. "Ah- I believe we had a similar discussion some weeks back," she said with a nod to Lenora, acknowledging the reference to the Shakespearean play and their evening out. "You are more than welcome at the Ballo Della Notte- I am always thrilled to show off her charms. I will admit though, that usually her shows are ones of my own production."

Twist hesitated. Was there a polite way to say that her theater wasn't simply some rentable stage? That it was an experience more than what one could find with the Sacramento Theater Company?

And a darker thought ... did Jennifer's lack of understanding mean that the BDN was no longer ... relevant? She did not want to, would not think of that now. It was with an effort that she forced her face to relax.

And blinked.

But not because of Jennifer. Or Lenora.

There was a dog in Elysium. A dog who was not Cain, a Hell Hound belonging to the Prince of Sacramento. A dog who had walked through the club, down the stairs and was sitting at the entrance to Elysium covered in pockets and patches. Dark eyes look to two people, two people not those next to her. Alessandra Alice Hart

A single gesture from either of the two respected women and she would act.

For the moment- Lenora, Jennifer, and their conversation is forgotten.

18. Likes , liked this post
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread