They had driven back. Emily had closed early, given everyone the afternoon off. She just wanted everyone gone, save her Packmate.

They were celebrating.

The Iron Master had made steaks, they had drank (well, she had drank, a lot more than Brigit had), they had chatted about what this meant for the pack, who this Alpha might be. They had thrown down the Gauntlet, Uratha style, and there would be fall out form it. But that didn't matter.

There would be a pack, a full pack, to face it.

Emily had half-expected to have Brigit calling up Zeek the second they got home. If she did, she never saw. But the Redeemed stayed with her, for that one night, and they celebrated as they had hunted, together.

There was still a snore coming from the bedroom when Bri left the next morning.

Eventually, when Emily rose, she found the note.

Going home.

Come by for a beer soon, but let the two of us have tonight?

Can you let the fam know it's done?

Love you!

- Bri

The Ithaeur sighed, feeling more than a little heavy inside. It had been fun, having her around this last month or so. Nice. A bit like having a family again. And they were still sisters, but Brigit needed her husband. And now, Emily knew she was safe. As safe as werwolves got, anyway.

She send a lazy text to Brigit.

Why? What's happening tonight? ;P
I'll take care of it, just don't break your man. I hear he's a good one. Love you too xx

The Crescent grabbed her ritual knife. Scarlet Messenger was bloody, but it was reliable, especially for their elusive Alpha. She drew the edge across her palm, wincing, and began squeezing the blood.

One, Two Three....

...thirty two.. thirty three.

The Blood rippled and formed into the shape of a crow, which cocked it's head to her.

"Hey Hector - I've had a message from Brigit. She's ready to come home. The Railyard on Friday? I can put a word out. Leve your reply after the caw. Caw."

She eyed the bird, shooing it with a had. "Go on then!"

There was a smile. Their pack would be whole again.

Brigit was coming home.