(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, I would imagine anything could be turned into a canvas if used correctly.” It was intriguing, and something she was going to look into.

“It doesn’t surprise me about Saul, it is an older and less known play here in America. Italian in origins.” So she’d be surprised to find someone who had heard of, or read it. “Very fortunate indeed. I do need to set a night aside and visit once again, it’s always a wonderful evening spent there. Would you recommend the show you saw? Hamlet. You spoke praise about it, so I'm inclined to think you might.” She had told Twist she would set some time aside, and she hadn’t.

A silent nod as she took in the view, looking for a few moments before responding, “It true is. I always look forward to the warmer nights.” A surprised look as she turned her head to face him, “Really?” weren’t natural? “So are they simply piles of dirt that the earth reclaimed? But wow.” Looking around once more, “I never would have guessed. Simply remarkable.” She whispers with a smile, eyes roving over the hills.

“Oh, now that’s a difficult question. Time, and human interference will decide that I believe. If we look at pictures of cities over time, nature and humanity always find a way to shape and change the landscape. The city may remain the same, or it may grow.” Would she still be in Sacramento after that many years? Or will she have moved on? “Too bad we won’t be around to see.” A wink and smirk offered to the Daeva.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"I will have to search Saul out then. Broadening my historical perspective on quality art can only serve to help me understand its modern counterpart." He went on to answer her question, "Very much so, Sophia. It would not be an evening wasted. The lead actor did a phenomenal job not just in portraying the character Hamlet but also in projecting the spirit of the play, Hamlet."

"Far too many variables with such amazingly complex interactions. Only time will reveal." The joke is met with a lopsided grin, "a true shame."

As they continued to walk, the end of the path came into sight.

"I had a wonderful evening, Sophia," His earlier calculation had been rendered silly with hindsight, "Supposing you feel the same, I'll give you a call, and we can do this again some time."

3. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

His words at seeking out the play seemed to make her quite happy, “I’d offer to lend you a copy of the play I have, but it’s in Italian. Though if you’re unable to find a translated one, let me know. Perhaps we can go over it.” She’d never looked into if there was translated copies, though she wouldn’t be surprised if there were. “Oh that’s wonderful to hear! Many have played the part, but few have truly done it justice in my opinion. Poor acting really takes away from the play.” And some tried, but failed.

A sage nod, “Many variables. Though it is fun to think about.” In a weird way.

“I did as well.”
    She wasn’t sure if she would, but was pleasantly surprised. “I don’t get to discuss enjoyable topics as often as I would like, so I would welcome the call. Doing this again would be great.” It really felt good to just get out. Be someone other then the Prince.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Unobstrusive)
    Edward Heinrich

Daeva Vice: Wrath
    Edward Heinrich Scenes

PRE

"Thank you for the offer, Sophia. I'll let you know if I fail to source an English version."

Edward beamed when the Prince confirmed his supposition. "I'm thrilled to hear it, Sophia. I shall take my leave, may you have an excellent remainder of your night."

Edward gives a short bow and departs.

Fun scene! Thanks

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread