Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap acknowledges, "Thank you kindly." It was a kind offer to see to his safely entering and reviving from torpor.

He listens intensely, staring while she tells her tale. The most interesting part is that she says she should give something equal. Is that her Code then? It certainly isn't the kind of thing he is used to others of his kind doing as a principal. He'd best be careful to pay attention to any unsolicited 'gifts' she might give him; he would need to remember to give back an equal gift.

Dirt Nap actually shows an emotion--anger--when Alice Hart talks about her death at the hands of a hired killer. "He still around, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart?" Dirt Nap says with a slightly thickened, angry tone, as if the man shouldn't still be above ground, and it's a thing Dirt Nap wouldn't entirely be above helping to rectify. Man like that needs killing.

2. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She nods her head to him, strings loosening to be pulled taut. "Of course Dirt Nap."

She sits as the silence around them grows. Strange now, that her office had been filled with much of the Gangrel's voice. His unusual cadence, and the interesting way his words have their own habits.

A smile grows, too large. Sharp where it should be soft. Fake where it should press real. It's accompanied by a hollow laugh. Had anyone else reacted thus, when she presented them with how she came to die? She couldn't remember.

"I thank you for your...concern, but my sire is long dead."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is still for a while after Alice Hart speaks of the end of her sire.

"Well." Dirt Nap says suddenly, lapsing into still silence immediately after speaking.

"I suppose Ma'am, Seneschal Hart, it might be best that way."

After another long pause, he suggests, "Best not to let things get Western when it can be helped."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A laugh. Hollow and aching. The smiling accompanying it is stretching and wrong.

"Perhaps for the best. Though, there are....other parties that I wouldn't say no to a good old fashioned show down at, well, we cannot do high noon." a twisting smirk.

She allows for more silence, was there conversation coming to a close?

"Is there anything else you wished to discuss?"

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap ventures. "I apologize, but I still don't get a clear picture on whether I should ask to meet with the Lady Hazelton to tell her my boons, or not. I mean, could I ask your recommendation on it?" He asks.

"Other than that, I guess I was having an interesting time answering questions about the Changes that can get done by being devoted to em in my Order. I understand, Ma'am, if your official duty or otherwise being preferable to talk some other time, whenever you would like."

Totally understand if you wanted to get this scene into continuity.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A ghost of a smile, "Yes, please speak with Lady Hazelton regarding your boons."

Alice considers, checking in with her ghoul for the time, before she answers, "I have a some time before I am needed else where, we can continue to speak, unless you'd rather we shouldn't?"

If you wanna wrap we can, but we have 6 days left if you wanna squeeze out a few more posts

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Ma'am, Seneschal Hart." Dirt Nap ventures, "I have to say, if it's no trouble to you, it's a pleasure to talk with you, Ma'am."

He pauses, silently for a long while. Then he says, "I wonder, Ma'am, if it's not too personal, how you handle people just being gone all of a sudden, when they get to be important in your life. It's happened more since I got here than before. It's...a little off putting, I guess I could say."

I am all for fitting in some more posts! This is one of those fun scenes where I really don't know where it could go! Thank you!

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

If it was trouble, she wouldn't have made the offer to extend the Gangrel's stay. Obvious as it was, she doesn't waste the effort to acquire the air she needed to form the words. Though, as he continues to speak, her silence is for other reasons. Memories dance through her mind. Some soft and kind, other sharp and full of vitriol.

"Sacramento is known as the River City. I know that as the river flows, so too, does the populace. I know a dragon in the past had wanted to study the phenomenon,"
    was it a dragon? Surely she would have more then a Covenant in mind were it an Acolyte....was it just her remembering wrongly? "You...never truly. Get used to it, it will." hurt, you'll feel that rending tearing, soul searing agony of betrayal every. single. time. " - be upsetting, for as long as you continue to hold people close. But you will learn methods to cope, as it were. And, with the nature of translucence within the Domain, you can find more comfort knowing that they've left. Instead of finding, or being found by some sort of threat." but those who still felt those shred of their humanity will worry, and wonder. With technology as it is, it was so very easy to keep in touch, but when even that failed...if she were alive, she might have sighed.

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap is silent and still, first staring and listening and then digesting and pondering Alice Hart's words.

Finally he takes a measured breath. "Thank you, Ma'am, Seneschal Hart. I haven't asked anyone about that, exactly. All the other members of my Order were just gone when I got back here. Another one showed up and then just went and left, from a locked cell no less." Dirt Nap shakes his head. "It does put me off my track. I'm afraid improvising isn't really a strong point of mine, except maybe when it comes to violence, and that comes with it's own set of problems."

"For a while now it's seemed like just when I think I can come to a basic understanding with a body, they up and leave with no word to speak of. Bishop Patience was one most recent like." Dirt Nap muses.

He is silent in thought for a while and then says, "I am sorry Ma'am, I don't mean to just go on complaining. It's just something I have been having some trouble dealing with; I can't seem to get a handle on it."

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She nods, a jerking strings pulled thing. Noting what the Gangrel had said. Though she had a suspicion that the one who'd left from a cell, had either been Houdini, or taken. Maybe there was a hidden passage that Dirt Nap didn't know of...?

"All things, cause all sorts of problems. Being able to improvise is a skill one should develop. Being stuck in our ways is more then death to a kindred. That you can improvise at all speaks well of you. I've met several kindred who couldn't improvise in combat and cause death when she hadn't wished too due to an adherence to their, favourite manner of combat, or were turned to ash for much of the same reasons." she says, remembering threats, and friends, "There is skill, and there is stubbornness." she's quiet for a moment, "If you would like to bring some of the improvisation to your night to night, watch improv groups preform, or if you can, take a class."

Whatever animation livened her face, is gone. Shed like water to stone. "Patience. Yes, that wasn't something I expected. I had spoken with her a few times, though those were too few conversations, I didn't know she wanted to leave." the Haunt had indeed put effort into restoring the Necropolis, only to abandon it, them and the Domain. "I hadn't expected her to leave. But, I didn't expect her to stay either. No one stays. Everyone will leave eventually." perhaps contradicting herself, "Did you know that Prince Antinori isn't the first Prince I served as Seneschal to?"

Her hand is lifted and with a jerk she waves away his apology and following words, "I invited you to speak. You haven't stepped out of line."

16. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread