(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

She stops, listening to the barely concealed anger colouring Ale's tone.

"Even more so when you realize I was born in 1990." Alice says, she was often faced with the ridiculousness of her parents, very, very, old fashioned beliefs.

A strings pulled nod, "Understandable, you're not for the Domain's entertainment. Perhaps, put up a notice for the next Formal Court, with a musical theme, and kindred are invited to preform. Giving a few time to polish old skills, or perhaps learn something new." Kindred did enjoy showing off. "Without something as hard as a set classical music only, we might enjoy a few genres."

A laugh, hollow and empty, "Perhaps, but I know you're older then I, and I did live in an older Victorian sort of styled home. When I was alive. It had a gazebo, or a trellis? Whatever it's called - By my window. I used to climb down it, usually nightly. The sun hurt my eyes." she'd met Henry then. Surprising herself, that she remembered him. But he was the Shadow who wanted to Embrace her, who had slain her sire and left the Doll in the Haunt's ash. Perhaps that trauma was simply imprinted into the hollow of her bones. "But I do still enjoy the history of such places. If they're actual old and not just new builds with an older facade."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Whoa, 1990?! Alice was…so young! And that took her a moment to come to terms with. Not many were that open with their age, true age.

“Well, if I never felt old before, I certainly do now.” And her smile could be heard in her voice. “Hopefully they got what was coming. And if you still hold love for them, then I’m sorry, but, they just piss me off.” But she’d drop it.

“Now that’s a great idea. And I cannot think of it ever coming up before.” Excitement entering into her voice. “That would truly be a wonderful evening!” it was happening.

“Oh, I’m actually not sure. But I think a gazebo is a freestanding outdoor building, where you can sit and enjoy the weather with a roof. But don’t quote me on that.” If she had known, the knowledge was gone. “And Alice! Such a rebel!” praise in her voice.

“The houses I found are truly old, not newly built. But have a lot of restoration work done, and in a way that preserves the original beauty. But history is so important in buildings. The one you liked, is actually a registered landmark, built in 1887. It would be interesting to dig into it’s past though.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A laugh, as hollow as all the rest. "It's always an amazing thing to realize. How...relatively young I am, and to know I've accomplished so much. It's one of the reasons I've not a lot of respect to some whom want, and bemoan their lost fortunes or zero opportunities, but don't....do anything to make it better." once she wanted to be Invictus because they were respected, awed, feared, but Alice is all that now, she isn't of the First Estate. "I don't know." she says, to if they got what's coming, of id the Doll has love in her dead heart for them, only Alice knows.

A smile, too large, too sharp. "Thank you. I'd have thought that it had been something that was done before, but," a strings pulled shrug. "Perhaps for the Court hosted after the one at the Farm?"

A nod, as jerking and strings pulled as her shrug. "Ah, makes sense." another empty laugh, "I had to be, or I would have been more puppet then doll,"

Alice looses an awed breath, "Excellent." she smiles, awkward and fake. "That sounds marvellous. I might not want to check around to see if I can find something better."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Traffic was pretty light, so it was easy to listen and talk and not get in an accident. Though she was sure Emily would be happy to fix the car.

“Yes, I’ve seen a few of those come and go from the Domain. There were some you would have enjoyed, ones who blamed their problems and failures on everyone else. Even had some Life and Blood Boons thrown out. But it’s easy to not respect those who do nothing to help themselves. I know I don’t have the patience for them. I’m always willing to help, but they have to put in the work on their end. It’s those who view themselves as special or privileged and want it handed to them.” A shake of her head. “And you have accomplished quite a bit. But you’ve always struck me as a hard worker who wasn’t afraid to work and earn what you have. One of the things I’ve admired about you, that drive you have.” Only one, there were many others.

“Well, I’m not sure if I will be ready to play by then, but we can certainly open it to the Domain. I have to admit, I’m curious if there is anyone who plays an instrument.” She didn’t remember it ever coming up.

“You can still check around. The house has been on the market for a bit due to price, and I can call the agent and string her along for a bit if you want some time. I’m ok with whatever. I just want to make sure it’s a place you’re comfortable with. This isn’t all about me, it’s about you as well. Which is a bit new to me, not you, the whole working with someone else on something. I’ve been so used to going at things alone, that I’m probably doing something wrong with this.” A chuckle.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's head tilts, neck angling awkwardly, as her temple presses against the window.

"I've always had to work for what I wanted. Even at home. If I was born ages ago, to the same parents, they would have left me in the forest to die. Or offered me to whichever god they worshipped. As it was, it was a bitch and a half to get myself 'permission' to leave home to go to school." Which in the end killed her anyway.

Taking a moment, "I'm unsure. Though I don't know the Kindred of note as well as I ought, since my return. It's been....more difficult to become personable with them." she was the Prince's Senechal, a position gifted as suddenly as the Haunt appeared in the Domain. She wondered what the others thought, and if they thought her a usurper, or some jumped up peasant, skipping all the necessary steps of ascension.

Moving from the window so she could nod, her strings pulled nod, "I'll try my hand at house hunting.Though what you've found already is marvellous." her too wide smile, "And I've never tried to find a place with someone else in mind either. So, it'll be a challenge for me too."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“You know, I will never understand that. How people could do that to children. Now, I’m not going to claim to have some of that maternal instinct or anything, but it’s just fucking wrong.” Aren’t mothers supposed to protect and love their kids? “I was told a long time ago, that when we have to work for what we want, it means more and shows our character. Or…something like that. But I admire those who work hard for what they want.”

She was quite for a moment, thinking over what was said and how to reply. “Difficult in what way? If you don’t mind me asking.” Because Ale wouldn’t pry. “But I think I can understand, on a certain level. When I became Prince, this distance grew between myself and those residing in the Domain. Trusting is near to impossible, as I don’t know who is true and who is seeking to drive a stake in my heart. So I’ve struggled to connect with anyone. So maybe it’s not the same,” a heavy sigh, “but I just wanted to say that I get it on some level. If that make sense.” And maybe it didn’t. Maybe no one could understand it.

“Ok. Just let me know if you find something you simply adore or anything. I’ve been trying to take more evenings away from work, so I’m easy to get a hold of.”
    Plus if Alice’s number showed up, she’d answer it regardless. “Well, at least I’m pretty laid back. Hell, you should see where I’ve been staying all these years.” Laughing.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Most of humanity are delusional garbage people." Alice says, more relaxed in her speech now that it was only herself and Ale, and that the Prince knew how young she is. She didn't have to protect herself with the cadence of her words. "At least with Kindred, we know we're monsters. Predators that will take, and only compromise if we get something out of it." she says, cynically. "Submitting when we're pitiable creatures, that fear death from those more monstrous then us."

"Because I am a returning Kindred, I'm now Senechal. I'm your friend. I feel more separate from the masses, even of those kindred of note. So I think it is, something of the same." She explains, a smile upon her lips. Twisted and forced. "...though I've not been making a very large effort to, hm. Get to know everyone, as I had in the past. I am, your Seneschal and your Coterie mate, and friend. Many, if they the intelligence, or skill could use me to get to you."

A strings pulled nod, "Okay. I'll send Lyssa out when I've narrowed down to a few to get a better feel of the places." A laugh, hollow and aching. "Before I took up residance in the Necropolis, I was sleeping in a bathtub in some shitty apartment."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Snickering, “You know, I can’t argue with that assessment.” Her left arm resting on the door as she drove. “I’ve seen that fear in others, when my own humanity was in danger, being closer than ever to the monster inside.” Her voice trails off, “I didn’t like it, how close I got to being overtaken by the monster.” The fear she was ok with.

“Making that effort sometimes takes a lot from us. For me, it’s not knowing who is truly friendly, or who is full of shit and wants something. I hate it, not being able to let my guard down around people.” But she didn’t feel she had a choice in it. “And for that, I believe it’s a not a matter of if, but when. Though I do want to thank for calling yourself my friend, I haven’t had one of those since you left.” Pain and regret in her tone. “I consider you a friend as well.” And she would defend Alice if she needed to, fight to keep her safe. Right the wrongs.

“I look forward to seeing what you’re able to find.” Who knows, maybe Lyssa would find something better. “A bathtub?” disbelief in her voice, “Well, you have me beat. I have a small apartment type thing in the basement of a building. Like, two rooms I think.” Yeah, she needed something better. It wasn’t something she was embarrassed by, she just never had the need or want for something more.

9. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is quiet for a time. The silence stretches out. "...do you remember was Asa said to me? About not wanting an animal as his Senechal?" Alice asks. "I felt it. I tried not to be, but I didn't try hard enough I don't think. I felt the Wraith, free and close. And I was just so angry." she admits, "About the Brood, about Dirge. There wasn't any thought between, me and it. It was only action, and blood and hate." She admits. "I was rabid." she say. Softly, remembering when she first began thinking those thoughts,

"I think everyone wants something. We need each other to thrive." She says, glad to turn her mind away from the memories of crushing jaws, the shredding teeth. The pressure. "But, yes. Friends are hard to come by...even before we climbed so high, now though...." were her eyes, whole, she might have tried to catch Ale's gaze, sharing a secret. But as they aren't she doesn't move her head.

A hollow laugh, "My place was on the third or forth floor close to the roof. The bathroom didn't - doesn't - have windows. I trusted my safety to walls, instead of blackout curtains. Not that I didn't have those, but. Definitely safety over comfort."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The lets the silence remain, leaving it to Alice to speak when she wanted.

“I remember it.”
    She says. And if her heart could feel, she’d feel sorrow for what Alice said. “I do not believe what happened made you an animal. Feeling hate and feeling anger are natural, and left unchecked, can grow into uncontrollable rage, consuming you and those around you. Your anger was well placed, and Dirge and the Brood deserved the anger. They deserved the hate for what they did and tried to do. We’ve all lost ourselves to anger, let it take over. But it does not make you an animal, not on any level. I don’t know if my words will mean anything, but they’re how I feel. If I thought you an animal, I would not have been so welcoming when you came back. But no,” more force in her voice, “never an animal. And anyone who says you were, can deal with me.” And Ale was a force to be reckoned with.

“I’ve struggled to find what I want, night after night. And I believe, when I really think about it, it’s friendship. Someone I know I can trust and count on.”
    And maybe, deep inside, a companion. But that was even harder.

She joins in the laugh, hers not hollow, but true amusement, “That’s what it usually comes down to. Safety over anything else. Though I’ve always had the ability to meld with the earth if I needed it. But the basement has its advantages of no windows. Though I’ve always been careful. So it’ll be weird and different to have a house. But, maybe that’s a good thing.”

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread