(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"They did, they do." Alice agrees, warmed by the vehement defence but she didn't know if Ale understood what she was trying to say, or if she did and was attempting to make the Doll feel better. "After so long fighting them, that they'er quiet, is...disquieting." maybe they had moved on, finding not the easy pickings they expected of Sacramento, but after years fighting them, and nearly dying to them, them not being an overt threat left Alice feeling adrift.

Alice smiles, her too large, too fake smile, ducking her head down. "I'm glad we're friends." she says simply.

She nods, jerking and strings pulled, "That it is. I wouldn't want to end up ash because of something as ridiculous as forgetting to away from sum facing windows." a laugh, another smile, "And, I must thank you for teaching that to me too. I've used it more times then I can count. Though the very first time...." remembering her fight, the fight. Being driven away and slinking back to the grounds of the Necropolis, back to... ]Robert.... "I hadn't known I'd done it until I was crawling my way back from the dirt."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Taking a moment to think on the words, she nodded, “I agree. But I believe they thought they stood a chance. Their leader was felled in one fluid motion, and I think that destroyed any moral they had. Should they decide to return, they will be greeted by the same force and driven into the ground.” Ale was more powerful then she was then, and she would make sure Dirge met Final Death. “The only issues we’ve had, has been some gang activity. But, that was easy to settle and end.” No one moves in on her Domain.

“I am too. It’s nice to let some of my walls down and just be myself for a bit.” The smile in her voice, honesty in her tone.

“That would be a really bad mistake.” One you would only make once. “I’m glad its been useful to you. And if you wish to keep learning more, we can. The benefits of having weapons at your beck and call. Oh! Almost forgot, I’ve been making calls and looking to get you that cane you had wanted. My connections have improved and it should be a lot easier to get. If you still wanted one of course.” They were illegal, but nothing Ale did was always legal.

At the trail off, Ale wondered if it was a bad memory. “I’m glad its been helpful to you.” She was curious, but didn’t ask. She knew Alice would tell her things at her own rate, and not before.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A strings pulled nod, "I am glad there is not serious threats, but I...miss it. Working against ta common enemy, testing myself and proving my strength in arms." then her lips twist into what passes for a teasing smirk upon the Haunt's lips. "As if anyone would move against Sofia De Luca in this town. And if they do, they're not big enough fish to understand just who, they're messing with."

Another nod, strings pulled and jerking, "Me too, I hadn't realized how much I missed it."

"Thank you," she smiles, too wide, too fake, "I'd almost forgotten, but I would enjoy having something I can bring with me, that would call on the Blood. Though I am still attempting to learn the secrets of the famed Savage Claws."

She's returned to silence, as they drive along, until. "Robert and I were fighting. We made up. Or I thought we did....but he....left. Right? During that fight with Dirge. He wasn't there, and I was nearly eaten up."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“I am glad as well for the relative calm we currently having. But I understand what you are saying. Seeing everyone work together to protect the Domain from a common enemy is wonderful to see.” Laughing, “A few have tried, none have succeeded.” And that was how she liked it. Though she was sure it would be tested again at some point.

“Then I’ll push my contacts, see what I can get.”
    She hated not delivering on promises. “We can work on that if you want as well. Though I would just ask you to be careful with them, they do more damage than you think. Rending the very flesh and bone of your opponent. I killed a Cousin by accident with them.” They weren’t to be taken lightly.

Silence for a moment, “I’m sorry to hear that.” She didn’t know Alice and Robert fought. She didn’t know much about the relationship they had shared. A deep breath, “Yes. He wasn’t where he was supposed to be. Mable was the one who ended the dogs before I could get to where you were.” regret creeping into her voice. There had also been fire. It had not gone as planned, but they had defeated the Brood that night. “And I don’t know what happened to him, why he wasn’t there. I wish I knew what happened.” There was truth in her words. She had no need to lie, she had no clue what happened.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice's hollow laugh joins with the Savage's. "I do miss people trying, there's just something so very satisfying about proving them wrong."

"Thank you." she says, as sincerely as she is able. Then, she nods, solemn and grieved. "I'll remember. They are not toys. But, they could help in a pinch. Especially since I'm a obvious and very known Haunt. No one will expect them."

"Thank you both, I know I've thanks Mabel. But I can't remember if I thanked you. You were there for me, Gangrels, where my Cousin, my Robert. I hope he was killed. I hope he was murdered and ashed before anyone knew." Her voice is hard, even as it breaks. She doesn't cry, but she wants to. "If he wasn't. He left. Again. Right in the middle of something dangerous. Again." remembering the Alchemists and their egg, stone? Whatever it was, when she was newly blind.

"I miss him. Every night, I miss him, and every night I pray for him. That he is at rest." she confesses to her coterie mate.

2 days left, wanna wrap?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had to laugh as well, “There is, isn’t there?” she couldn’t deny that. “Well, give it time, and should something come up, you’ll be the first I call.” Humor in her tone.

“Oh, they certainly do help when caught off guard. And I would feel better knowing you had them in case.” Another laugh, “That is certainly true, no one expects a Haunt with Claws. I feel the same with knowing Nightmare, though I still haven’t used it.” Which was disappointing, but, was a nice trick in case.

Silence for a moment, “I don’t know if I would thank me. I wasn’t able to protect you. There was too many of them, some with Molotov cocktails and I was unable to break away to get to you. The thanks belong solely with Mable.” At least, in her mind. But her words on Robert? Hoping he was ashed? Those were unexpected and surprised her. “I cannot confirm that is what happened. One minute he was there, the next, gone.” The break in her voice was noted. But wanting him ashed…then saying she missed him. Ale was confused, there was a lot to unpack there.

“It sounds like he hurt you, and I’m sorry.”
    Whatever happened, it seemed complicated. And she just had no clue what to say. “Maybe someday you’ll be able to find out what happened, get some sort of closure to it.” Closure was the right word, right?

The car pulls back into Nox, coming to a gentle stop before she puts it in park.

Sounds like a good idea

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A hollow laugh, "Maybe I should stop lamenting a lack of action and simply enjoy the quiet."

She nods, "Nightmare is....fun. I remember Robert putting true fear into the heart of some kine, snooping around the Necropolis....most of my skill with my Clan's disipline has gone to waste. I need eyes, to see into the window's of my prey's soul." Eye contact, she hadn't liked it when she had eyes, and now that she would look any in the eye, she hadn't any to do so.

"I'm thanking you because you tried. I know there are kindred out there who wouldn't have even make a token attempt." she informs the other women, then she nods. Strings pulled and jerking, not saying a word. He was there one moment, and gone the next. He's as good a dead, or he didn't love her enough to stay and fight. "Closure....maybe. I don't know if knowing the truth of things would do me good or not." she says, feeling the car dip into the parking lot and come to a stop. "Thank you," she says again. Not clarifying what she was thanking the Savage for. Before she nods, another string pulled thing.

"Now, thanks for the ride, and for the thought my friend. I'll get back to you with other choices. If I can find any to top your finds."

And with that, the Haunt and her Ghoul exit the car, waiting a moment to see if Ale, the Prince had anything else to say, if she didn't Alice would close the door and walk back to the Nox.

This has been a fun scene!

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene, thank you!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread