(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

It hadn’t taken Ale long to arrive at Nox, she had been in the neighborhood. Her business usually took her all over the city, but thankfully, tonight, it was close.

She wasn’t sure if Alice knew what car she drove, not remembering if she’d ever picked the Haunt up before. Or if it had come up in conversation or not. But she was confident that Lyssa, if Alice had brought her, would recognize her.

The throaty engine of the Torino can be heard as it pulls into a space near the blind doll. Stepping out,

“Miss Hart, good evening.” She greets. The Savage was fairly casual in black jeans, a deep red tank top and a black leather jacket. “Ready to go?”

@Alice Hart Saber Sloth
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

(-1 Vitae for Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Forgotten bookkeeping, -1 Vitae for Blush

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

(Blush)Vitae 1 Spent
    OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Hearing that heady rumble of the approaching car, Alice was grateful of Lyssa's clothing choices for this evening. A peplum leather jacket, cherry red. Starkly contrasting both her skin, and her fitted black jeans. She was wearing some ankle boots, with a slight heel. Tonight hadn't been about the Nox, nor seeing to whatever was laying upon her desk, but about the Rack, but, the Nox was an important landmark for them, and she arrived and waited, though she didn't have to wait long.

"Miss Antinori," she replies in kind. "I'm ready." comes her hollow voice, it takes her a moment before she she slides into the car. Lyssa having already claimed the back seat for herself. As the Wraith wakes to thrash and Fear. She was willingly getting into an enclosed space with a monster a predator, something greater then she....

Still waters, calm oceans, a cage of cold iron.

"What's on the agenda for tonight, Your Grace," when the door's closed, and her voice wont carry.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod as Alice said she was ready and her and Lyssa get into the car.

Once they were in, she pulls off, away from the Nox, with the hum of the engine to help provide privacy.

“Thanks for meeting up with me, how’s your night been?”

Looking in the rear-view mirror, “Good evening Lyssa, thank you for joining us.” She hadn’t yet acknowledged the Ghoul, and didn’t want to be rude. Some might dismiss Ghould, but Ale didn’t.

“How about just Ale for tonight?”
    she says with a slide way smile to the Haunt. Pulling into traffic, “Well, for one, getting out of the office. I don’t know about you, but I’ve been spending way too much time there.” It was true, she was becoming a recluse.

"I also wanted to discuss, freely, with you about the Coterie. Where you saw it going, if you wanted to keep it together and just your all over thoughts about it."

Was keeping the Coterie together something Alice would support? And would she want to take it to the next level?

5. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

They drive.

The Wraith, hisses and spits from where it's caged. Alice stills her mind, the waters and her body. Now not a perfict imitation of the dead, as her artifice claimed a breath of life for her.

"My night's been alright. Everyone wants to fuck an albino. Easy enough to slip away and neck in an alley. Even if I am, uh. 'weird.'" she says, the quotations evident, as she plays with the euphemism for her Curse. She remembers, vividly, once. Asking what would a Daeva do? which now leads her to wondering what would have come of her unlife if she was a Daeva in truth.

No Robert, surly.
    But that might not be such a bad thing.
    heleavesheleaveshealwaysalwaysleaves

The Ghoul behind them, bows her head and keeps silent.

"Ale, then of course I'm Alice, yeah?" the Doll, relaxes some. Now knowing she wasn't speaking to The Prince, but Ale, the only friend she had. "Oh gods above, yes. I've spent entirely too much time in there, needing to do this or that. Make sure Asa's old curtains have been changed, for one." Lyssa pointed it out when the Daeva, what's his name? No, it probably wasn't very important, had appeared in Court wearing head to toe purple. She wasn't even of the First Estate and even she knew that was a big fat no-no.

Her mind whirls then, they hadn't really talked about it. Not since her return, though obviously that was about to change.

"My hope is that we're still Coterie mates. Even without Vivian."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing Alice swear brought a chuckle from her as she navigated the car on the road. “Are you sure it’s not also because you’re a beauty?” cause Alice was a beautiful Kindred, the fact she was albino only enhancing it.

“I have to say, it feels great to just be Ale for the night.” Listening as the Haunt spoke, “I had been meaning to get around to that, but,” a heavy sigh, “there have been too many fires to put out. So to speak. Always some ego to smooth over or some idiot acting out.” A small shake of her head. “So thank you.” A perk to having someone by your side who was competent and quick to handle things. “Amazing how much time we end up staying there. Always something else to do, some other issue to deal with.” It was getting to be a bit much.

“My hope as well. Vivian and I had tried to keep it going, but, with the nature of things, people go.” Vivian being the main one. “So with that in mind, that we want to keep it going and make something of it, make an impact, I figured maybe we need a place to call home. Or at least a place we can talk freely that isn’t Nox.” And it sounded like they both needed to get out.

“Business has been very good for me lately. As such, it leaves a wide range of homes options open. Of course, we would have to add security features down the road. But a place of our own, where we can let our hair down and whatever. But I don’t know what you like and don’t like in houses, so before purchasing one, I wanted to talk with you, get your input and ideas.”

8. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Beauty?" she asks, she wasn't as inexplicably ugly as some of the other Haunts she'd known, "I've never considered myself beauty, not like you, or Vivian, or Twist. But I know....my nights are not as...hard as other Haunts."

"Sometimes I wish I could be Alice the Haunt, running form city to city. I miss it, in a strange way. My nomadic years. I might want to return to them. There was something...almost alive, when you didn't know if you could out pace the sun, and find shelter on the road. Though were I to return to that, it might not feel the same." she had known a home, held tittles, and served two Princes, found her Faith, spent years away in torpor...some time voluntary, some. Not. Found and lost love, been found and abandoned, and all that didn't even include how she didn't need to find shelter has she had in the past.

"A Haven then." she says, considering, "If we do not chose something like a mansion, I could shield it with shadow, as I do with the Necropolis' aboveground haven. I would like a more central location, so feeding would be easier.

"And,"
    slowly, quietly, "It might be my years within the Necropolis' bathhouse, but, maybe a pool?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Yeah, a beauty.” Didn’t Alice know she was beautiful? Then her next words made her realize she didn’t. Snorting with a laugh, “Me? Nah.” If she was, then no one ever noticed, not even her. And why she spent so many years alone. “There is something about your beauty that is unique. I’ve seen many take a second look.” One more than one occasion.

“I can understand that. Sacramento was the first Domain I actually stayed in longer than a few nights. Life on the road is exciting, no denying that.” Shelter had never been an issue for her, she was a Savage. The dirt gave her shelter. “As hard as it is for me to say, if you decided to return to that, I wouldn’t stop you. But your return has been great, comforting in a way.” Alice was the first one she had been able to confide in years ago.

Well, sounded like she was on board so far.

“Would you prefer something smaller? Because the ones I have seen, and have the information on, are on the larger side. Older Victorian homes, well maintained, and centrally located.” Looking to Lyssa in the back seat, “Lyssa, beside you are two folders, one with your name on it, the other with Alice’s name.” she waits until the Ghoul locates the folder, which wouldn’t be hard, they were on the other seat.

“I printed out pictures of the houses I had seen, but I know how horrible I am at describing things. So I was hoping Lyssa would be better versed than I am. The folder you have has the dimensions of the houses, year the house was built and all that stuff in brail.” Oh she hoped Alice could read brail and she wasn’t overstepping on that one.

Smiling, “Both I have looked at have outdoor pools. Though I don’t think it would be hard to add something inside. The basements are very large, and having something installed should be simple.” thinking a moment, "But these are in no way something we would have to go with. They were just ones I had found that had a lot of room and were in a good location."

11. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"Have you seen my lack of eyes. I keep my sockets visible in Court now, I'm sure many of those second looks have come from that." she says, instead of arguing with Ale about the Gangrel's own view of her beauty. Alice remembered (or thought she remembered) what Ale looks like. Tattooed and dangerous. There was this fierce edge to her, that would draw poor pitiable fools like moths to the flame.

"It's been nice." She murmurs, voice might have been lost amid the purr of the engine, "I wouldn't been as....if I didn't have the Domain to come back to, I'm sure I wouldn't be as recovered as I am form my....sleep." she admits, "Though I am not promising that I'll stay forever. It's a long time after all."

Lyssa takes the folders, and opens the first one, while Alice says, "I would only want something smaller if you wanted me to weave shadows around the haven, though we do not need to have something small, there are other means of protection after all." Lyssa hands the other folder to Alice who opens it and sets her fingers on the page, "Thank you Ale."

The Ghoul takes her time to describe the houses for her Mistress.

"From the discriptions, and information provided, I do like the first and second ones, the third seems, hmm." Alice hums, not sure how to articulate it. "Outside or inside...I would like to swim under the stars, but it would be safer indoors."

13. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale was torn between making a joke and not. Her jokes usually weren’t very good. “I’m not talking about in Court. But I observe people, it’s what I do. I don’t think your lack of eyes takes away from your beauty.” A shrug, but, whatever.

“No one can stay forever in one place; we all have to move on at some point. The Kine ask questions and notice things. I know there will come a day when it’s time for me to move on to another Domain.” It was the life they lead.

“If weaving the shadows made you more comfortable, I am more than willing to expand the search. I personally love the history of the Victorian houses. No matter what size we decide on, I plan on having the best security measures put in.”
    not only was she the Prince, but she ran the local Mafia, only the best would do.

“Well, if you want to swim under the stars, that can be arranged. There are security fences and trees that can be installed to keep prying eyes out of the backyard. I’ve seen pools indoors; it just takes a bit of working and the right contractor.” But she was confident it could happen.

“Yeah, the other house is a bit,” she pauses, “loud?” was that the right word?

“I’m curious as to what else you would want in a Haven.”

15. Likes liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread