(Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"The same can be said of you," Alice says. Thinking suddenly of Martha, and how Alice couldn't see herself in any terms of attractive, how her mind, and Clan, had convinced her that the Doll was but a hag.

Alice nods, strings pulling loose and taut. Accepting Ale's reasoning, her self proclaimed out, a reason to leave in the distant future. Not explaining what the Prince would no doubt already know. Of how easy it would be to inherit an empire from yourself.

"If I push myself, I've heard stories of shadows concealing placing as large as 5-8 rooms. So we don't necessarily need to be modest in size." she explains, simply offing another jerking nod, when Ale mentions security measures.

"Is there anything you would want?" Alice asks, she's all but demanded a pool.

A hollow laugh, "Yes, loud could work. It sounds very, hmm. It's no pastel, but I still want to call it that."

"What else...." she considers, "I would like rooftop access, or a high balcony. Nothing crazy I don't think." she still has her apartment, and the windowless bathroom where she woke in that bathtub, her eyes, ash on her cheeks.
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Eh.” She really wasn’t sure what to say. If she was attractive, why couldn’t she find a partner? Or was it her presence and anti-socialness?

“Well, these houses are way bigger then 5-8 rooms.” But she knew Alice would know that from the papers. “It has 10 bedroom and 11 bathrooms, plus a guest house attached to the garage.” So yah, lots of rooms.

“Me?” and the Savage was thoughtful, “I’m not sure. I’ve never really invested in a house, the Haven I currently have is just three rooms. Though I suppose a larger space to work on my butterflies would be nice, and space to hang the art I’ve been collecting.” Instead of in a closet at Nox.

“The second one does have a bedroom with its own private balcony, on the second floor. As for the roof? Well, the attic is completely finished, with its own bathroom and circular library. I don’t see a reason that rooftop access cannot be added. If you don’t mind the question, why roof top access or a high balcony?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice lets the sound hang. She knows that if Ale wasn't convinced no one but the gangrel herself would convince her otherwise.

"Which is why I felt the need to clarify." comes her hollow voice. Remembering her own childhood home and how she was confined in her room, which was, honestly larger then her current apartment.

"With something this large I'm sure you could display every piece you've collected, and then some." she says, trying to remember if she ever saw any of Ale's art, or if it was only described to her. She knew there would be skulls, either way.

A strings pulled nod, the second one was sounding more and more appealing.

"Ah, for my faith. There are those who find ties and groundedness, singular in their worship, but my gods are those of the sky and air. To be close to them is to not have a roof above my head." she climbed to them, hadn't she? Once, so long ago.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, more to herself then anything, “I could probably have a room dedicated to it. And maybe, now this is a big maybe, but I had been considering playing the piano again. I would have room for a nice one.” It had been something she had been debating for a few months.

“Oh, ok. I admit, my knowledge about your faith is still minimal. But I can make sure you have that. Make sure there is a railing of sorts of course, and I think any porch installed on the roof would require it. Building codes and all that. But I can look into plans and present them to you, so whatever is built is something you’ll enjoy. Or however works best.” She was learning as she was going here.

“Now I’m not good at decorating, I don’t even know where to start.” It was true. “I can take guesses as to what colors to together and all that, but that’s a risk.” She jokes. “Maybe that’s why I tend towards blacks.” She muses out loud. “Any thoughts? Or ideas? I’ve always liked the more Victorian decorations, period correct pieces and all that. What about you?”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice nods, jerking and strings pulled. "I would love to hear you play. Maybe I can learn too."

A smile, too wide, too sharp, too fake. "Thank you. Though, this endeavor will be an easier thing then the trouble I had with the Necropolis. That was a challenge. I can't bring a contractor down there, and getting the water. Ha." she shakes her head. "And, with a house, they can work the daylight hours as well." she seems calmer, relaxed or as much as her Curse allows.

She laughs her hollow laugh, "We're lucky we live in the modern age. There's apps for that now." she smirks. "Victorian works for me. It's not like I'm going to have to look at it." another sound of humour, "Something that isn't too eye catching though, we want to rest here, not invite the Domain to it."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Some might find the jerking of the Haunts movements unsettling, but she didn’t. Maybe because she was used to them. Or because she trusted and knew the doll.

“Oh, well, it’s been quite some time since I’ve played. At least fifty or more years, so I might be a bit rusty. But once I get it figured out, and you would like to learn, I can attempt to teach you. I’m afraid that teaching things outside of guns is a bit more difficult, but I can give it a go.” It might be fun, or at least help teach her more patience. “Have you ever played an instrument?” curious as to the answer. “My mother was the one who made me learn, and over time, I came to find it soothing.” Though years on the road had made her stop.

“Is the Necropolis still being a challenge?” Alice hadn’t really spoken of it, and the Savage hadn’t really asked. “You know, I always did wonder how you got the water.” Buckets? A hose? “I was hoping to have them working during the day, but I don’t have an agent for them to contact and to make sure they stay on task. I’ve been meaning to, but other things have come up.” Though a human Ghoul should be on the top of her list.

Chuckling, “Even if you don’t have to look at it, I want to make sure you’re comfortable with it. And no worries about things being too eye catching, that isn’t my style. Classy and elegant. Inviting the Domain had never crossed my mind. I’m looking forward to a space where I can just be me, let my hair down so to speak.” Not have to the Prince for an evening would be nice.

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

"If it's tomorrow night, or some night a year or more from now, I would like to hear." Alice says, earnest in all the wrong ways. Her sincerity sounding sour in the air. "My parents wanted me to learn an instrument or two. Be something other then a book nerd and a freak....didn't really turn out so well." Mind back upon her parents, she wonders what they were doing now. "With things the way they are," Ale, Prince. The Domain in this strange and disquieting peace. "Maybe you could do with some of that, hm, musical therapy."

"Much is still lost, but I've managed to progress to where I had left it, and the Lady Hazelton has taken time to slowly aid it's it reconstruction." Alice admits, "You can use Lyssa to keep them on task." Alice offers. She knew the ghoul would carve her own heart and offer it to Alice were she to ask.

A strings pulled nod, "That I understand. I would like the same. Understated, classic. Elegant. Comfortable." her fingers glide over the sheets of paper Ale had prepared for her use. "Would you want me to send Lyssa to find other options within the city?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Was it simply Alice’s curse that made her words sound wrong? She liked to think it was.

“Thank you.” And she meant it. She was never sure how many would want to hear her play if she took it up again. “In my opinion, book nerds turn out quite well. Usually possessing a wide range of knowledge in different fields. And if they were too blind to that, then that’s on them. Their loss.” How any parent could see Alice as freak was beyond her. But maybe she was more accepting of the differences in Kindred. “Funny you mention that. I had thought about taking it up again because I thought live music would be a welcome addition to Court. But it presents its own difficulties to acquire. So I thought maybe if I played again, I could add it to Court some evenings.” Maybe.

“It’s great that she is helping. I know it broke my dead heart that it was left to fall apart. Stepping in felt an overreach though.” Then it would show her hand. That she knew where it was. “That’s very generous of you, thank you. I didn’t want to assume you would be ok with that.” Which was why she hadn’t asked. Lyssa belonged to Alice.

“I’m glad we’re on the same page about that.”
    Made things a bit easier. “If you would like to, I’m open to seeing other options. And seeing what would catch your attention would intriguing.”

Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Danger Sense ●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

A laugh. Hollow and empty.

"They wanted me to be a socialite. At best a trophy wife, but when I was born the way I am, well. They thought that me in 'confinement' was as best as I was going to get. When i disappeared from their lives it was probably for the best." she settles back into herself and away from painful memories. "That could be interesting, I would love to hear live music in court, and you're known for your love of classical." Alice mused, aware that perhaps that tidbit of Ale's tastes might be now privileged information.

She nods, a slow, strings pulled motion. Lax and taut. They would get through acquiring a place, and the reno. Eventually. It wasn't like they didn't have time.

"It would be interesting to see if my tastes would be different to yours. Or what you'd expect of me." Once she loved windows, sleek lines and modern minimalist furnishings seemed like an impossible dream to her, now that it might be in reach. Well, all that glass would be dangerous.

Unless....Ale did say that they would the most up to date security....

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Alice may have laughed, but Ale simply listened. And seethed.

“I understand parents wanting a socialite, it’s what my mother wanted.” But that was never for her. “Confinement.” She says quietly, “That’s just bullshit, pardon my language.” Though she was sure Alice had heard and said worse. But there was hints of anger in her tone.

"I would be interested to see if there are any other Kindred within the Domain who can play. I’d rather not be the only one doing it.” A hint of a laugh. Center of attention was never the Savages thing. “But I hope it adds an air of something to our evenings. And I might be known for it, but not everyone appreciates that type of music.” So maybe other types of music?

“Maybe we can devise a way to test it out. And I don’t expect anything of you. But you’ve always struck me as having a more modern taste when it came to design. That being based off how you've dressed for Courts. And I’m sure there are those who would be surprised that I enjoy the Victorian theme of decoration.”

12. Likes liked this post
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread