(Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Where they kindly talking of how to get her to a movie night or was she gonna be locked down and force to watch movies alone? Hmm better wait and see.

Pointing to Sonnie
    "Wait me and Sonnie looks like sisters to you? Also I think I might gonna have a chance as it is, hopefully the ones who checks my card can be charmed I am some minor charming talents"

Shaking her head and looking a bit of.
    "And a bigger boatline is what? But as said i know about the umm Hulk yes Hulk so see I do know something. Didn't some Eddie guy play him even" Yeah see she actually knew a little.
    "Wait Deadpool?" What was up with all these weird things.

Shrugging her shoulders before jumping back up on a horse.
    "Yeah that could be it to, damm there are to many possibilities going around how to ever find the truth?" Sigh it would probably never be possible to do that.

Waving her hands.
    "No those theories as good as any other and who knows he might have stolen some scooby snax just to try them and then he got hooked on the feeling of the edibles and then munchies were a thing for them both."

Shaking her head.
    "No romancer is my kith, it allows for anyone that looks at me to see what they find the most appeasing, even the clothes you think I wear is most likely not what I am wearing right now. Add my succubus part so there is always some level of sexiness in there as well but I never know what anyone sees. If we all looked in a mirror together so would I look different for all three of us, the appearance is tailor made for each and every onlooker at all times."

Wait that was a good question she had never seen any of does at least.
    "I have no idea to be honest"

"you want me to get you a straw dear? I probably have some in my purse" She often got to many of them and they were never bad to have at hands.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Exactly Sonny," she nods in agreement with Sonja, glad she understands how telephone works. Then thinks for a moment about that. "I think there were dog treats which technically," she makes air quotes, "Are edible ta humans. Just really high fiber. I can Internet it later."

Then laughs at the idea of Fugly learning cat. "I think there is too much cultural conflict fer Fugly ta ever pull off proper Cat. He is too happy, friendly, and warm ta match a species fer whom resting bitch face is universal."

"Just like the elf and dwarf Broma Brothers. Plus she," Circe points to Sonja with her bottle, "Is crazy adorable. Ya would need bunny or cat ears with the mannerisms thrown in ta beat that fer cuteness."

Then starts shaking her head, "No no no no, Roy Scheider's famed movie line 'You're gonna need a bigger boat.' From Jaws? Steven Spielberg? Ya ain't seen that?" Circe asks Yamiyo with actual shock. That was not good. "We probably need a movie weekend ta get ya pop culture educated Yamiyo. Deadpool was a HILARIOUS movie. Ya know what, fanculo Imma," she pulls out her smart phone and starts to boot up the Deadpool trailer, "Preview it fer ya. Also Sonja! We are dragging this poor girl ta a movie night."

Circe listens to the explanation of Romancer curse that'd save her a fortune on suits. But then a thought occurs to her. "What about full body coverings? Like snow or scuba suits? Those yellow safety suits they use in sewers? I mean, does it kick in if yer completely covered ta the point nothing of ya can be seen?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Now I possess an overwhelming desire to try some Scooby Snacks," the Beast nodded as she thought out loud. "This has become my new quest."

Her eyes shifted to Circe, and she nodded sagely, "This is true. Ever meet a cat Beast? Total bitches. The whole lot of 'em. Even the boys. Especially the boys."

Sonnie gave Yamiyo a curious stare, "So... you're a shapeshifter? Have you been pretending to look like Jason Momoa all this time? I am offended! Deeply offended and aroused!" Probably not that offended, then. "My whole world has been shattered..."

"If we're doing a movie night," the upside down Monkey said, "then I require Scooby Snacks along with the popcorn." This was non-negotiable. A quest was at hand!

"Nay! Nay, I say! I shall conquest this bottle issue on my own!" The straw was thusly refused. The Beast continued struggling to find a way in which to drink from her beer bottle without spilling it all over herself and the carousel. So far nothing was working and she kept coming dangerously close to losing precious booze into the void.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

A lot of talk about things she didn't really understand, she hadn't even seen Fugly so to even imagine him was quite hard.
    "Well wasn't there a cat vs dogs spy movie in the late 90s early 2000s? Use that to teach him the reference and how to associate then get him to learn? Don't they say that the market has everything you can imagine for sale?"

Just shaking her head towards the Queen.
    "Sorry me and movies rarely match, I have seen some but it's very limited. The only name I even recognized there was Spielberg he made E.T right?"
    Looking at the trailer and shaking her head.
    "So umm he is a murderer who jokes about killing people? I don't really see the comedy in that." What fun was that? There were already plenty of murders going around every day, wasn't that enough?
    "I would be down for a movie weekend though that sounds fun" Company was always fun and making friends was never a bad thing.

Looking towards Circe, thinking for a second.
    "You know what I do not know, I have never found a reason to try neither that nor a bunny suit." Hoping that the two would know what a bunny suite were and not think she was speaking about playboy things.
    "It might be a good idea to try, do you happen to own one? Not that such a thing might always be good though, I mean it would just make me stick out more in a different way most of the time."

Looking a bit at Circe's phone before showing it up.
    "Seems like you can buy them meant for humans as a form of vanilla wafers but they also exist in various flavors such as graham crackers." Sigh that just ruined the magic of them for her.

Handing the phone back to Circe after showing it to Sonnie.

"Ohh are there perhaps some cat bitches around that you know? I would love to see one and why are they such bitches?" Genuine curiosity shining through but she also wanted to hear how Sonnie reasoned that.

Giggling a bit and shaking her head.
    "No silly, I am not. See it more like my appearance is an illusion however I cannot control it, the wyrd connects to your subconscious of what you will find the most appeasing and sexy or arousing for me to look in your eyes and then adds that appearance on top of me if that makes sense." She wasn't sure that was exactly true but it was close enough.
    "I have no control at all and thanks for letting me know I arouse you dear." A cute wink as she said the words.

A wide smile.
    "Don't you rather have some healthy carrots and cucumbers? That's what I like to snack on for movies." Wonder how long Sonnie would survive her diet?

Walking over to Sonnie and standing close by with a straw in hand so that she could take it at ease with anytime.
    "Jacin Momoa asks that cute monkey takes the straw." Hopefully that was how he talked.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Bouncy girl, there are probably recipes fer homemade Scooby snacks," then Yamiyo uses her phone to find out yes there are human versions, "Or that. Eh, might be safer option anyway. How much experience do ya have at using an oven anyway Sonny?"

As for the drinking problem that Sonja was having, Circe knew a solution. "Stick out yer tongue Sonja. Use it ta cork the bottle, pull it inta yer mouth, and only uncork it when ya wanna drink. Positive," she raises her drink, "Ya don't hafta help me clean. Negative," empty blue hand rises up, "Ya can't talk. Alternative, ya sit up."

Yamiyo was managing to make Circe gape at her like a fish. How could she not like it? Then again Deadpool had vulgar humor, guns, and violence. That was MADE for Gunbunny Smurfette.

"Ehi, ti sei davvero perso molto."
    The elf shakes her head, "Spielberg has done a LOT more then E.T. Movie weekend mandatory at his point!" Circe nods her head firmly. The poor Romancer was far too ignorant of good things.

She laughs at the talk of shape shifting, "Ya should totally call yerself a shapeshifter! Claim yer actually a giant blue eyed cockroach just ta mess with people."

The talk of bunny outfits confused the Summer for a moment. Her mind going to the gutter, "Wait, bunny as in?" Then Yamiyo keeps talking and Circe gets it, "Ah Easter. Own known, access yes. This IS a theme park. We got mascot costumes a plenty ya could try! If ya keep Sonja company fer like 10 minutes I can go grab one fer ya Aquaman."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Fugly only like daytime TV. He's a big fan of Maury." Rotate bottle 5 degrees clockwise.

"Because, my dear sex devil, cats are well known to be assholes. Internet memes say so, and the internet never lies!" Adjust bottle two centimeters up. "It is also known that a Beast's animal affinity can affect their personality. Snakes are treacherous, rats are greedy, dogs are loyal, cats are assholes." The Steepscrambler grinned, "Monkeys are awesome."

Shift bottle five centimeters to the west. "Ah ha! So you're an illusionist! I would have guessed an enchanter." Finally, Yamiyo's D&D class has been identified!

"We can make our own Scooby Snacks? Yessssssss! Wait, can you cook, Circe?" Begin tipping bottle towards facial orifice. Gently... gently...

Wait... Yamiyo... looking like Jason Momoa... in an Aquaman costume?

Yup, the distracting mental image was enough.

Beer was poured down Sonnie's inverted nose.

She snorted and coughed, "ACK!"

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Looking at Circe, following all her but with nothing to say until she starts to talk about movies once more.
    "Of course I know that, wasn't he also involved with Animaniacs? And probably a bunch of other movies but I have no clues which ones." She had probably seen some without knowing it but she wasn't sure.
    "Well as said a movie weekend sounds lovely, I would gladly attend one anytime as long as it isn't a horror movie marathon." Looking a bit afraid "I'm not really good with those." Nope horror was not for her, not at all.

Rolling her eyes at Circe.
    "But that would be a lie, I mean to claim something like that would just be wrong. To start with so are you the blue one I am actually more amber and violet nor am I a cockroach but a snake, you know the snake in the garden of Eden? Yeah I am of that line not some cockroach." Looking intently at Circe with an evil smile "And my pastime is corrupting people and mankind." Lightly giggling at her own joke, not that it was all a lie though, she had probably corrupted both one and two people over the last few years if the bible were to be followed.

Yeah nope they had not gotten what a bunny suit is.
    "A bunny suite is not to dress as a bunny, it's what you wear when you need a place to remain sterile. Have you ever seen those completely covering white suits that forensic teams wear? I am sure that some tv series or movies have included them? Those are called bunny suits since you basically become a big white fluff when you wear them."

Giggling a bit at the adorable monkey.
    "Well you forgot that monkeys are adorable as well or perhaps that is just you? Have you ever met a cat beastkin though that confirmed this? Also hmm perhaps I should get a cat, what do you think would a little kitten be cute to have? I have never had a pet before so I am no expert on being a pet owner." Or well some families had pets but they never got close to her nor were they her priority when she was there.

Smiling towards Sonnie.
    "Ohh I do not need any magic get people under my spell, I mean I do have some powers for that as a succubus but that is just an added bonus so perhaps I am one hmm. Yes I am probably an enchantress that uses illusions to heighten my enchanting skills." Yeah that should be right, yeah.

Laughing a bit as the monkey got covered in beer, taking up a little napkin from her purse and handing it to her as she slips on the beer falling back like the klutz she is, falling in a tempting manner that makes her look cute and like someone you would wanna protect at least, sadly no one here is one she is trying to seduce nor the right crowd for it.
    "Oww"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oooh, nice nickname," Circe praises when Sonnie calls Yamiyo sex devil. Then nods when Sonnie declares monkeys are awesome, "There is naught that isn't better with monkeys."

Then stops to gape at Sonja. "Ye. Yes. Yes I can cook. I'm pretty sure ya have eaten my cooking last time ya visited my condo."

Yamiyo's words got a laugh out of Circe, "Oh ho ho ho ho! How sad I am waaaay to corrupt fer ya ta work with. Though I'm happy ta help with corrupt the mundy boys, oh ho ho ho!"

Then tilts her head in confusion. "Really? Thought it was hazard matts or something instead. Huh," Circe shrugs, "The more ya know. Whelp I don't have those on hand but the mascot suits should cover ya just as much any how."

"I find that magic helps a lil' bit ta convince folks," Circe chirps in to the talk. "Though if yer an enchanter I guess Sonny is a acrobat. Me? Hmmm. Gunslinger, yeehaa!"

And a comedy routine ensues, "Oh ho ho ho ho, ya okay Yamiyo?" Then looks back up at Sonja, "I warned ya lil' monkey. Ya knew the dangers and," her voice becomes ominous, "The price you must now pay." Her eyes narrow, the red seeming to sparkle in the light of the carousel, "Fer now ya have lost freedom now. Tonight. Tonight. I have a helper monkey ta clean the carousel."

Okay, she was being very over dramatic.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey pulled herself upright on her horse, sneezing beer out of her nose, "Oh man! I thought I was gonna drown!" She continued to snort, trying to clear her nostrils.

"The adorable part goes without saying." Because, well, look at her! Who's more adorable than Sonnie? FuglyNobody, that's who!

"I met two, in fact. One in... L.A., I believe? Another in Pueblo. Both self-centered jerks." She nodded firmly. "Kittens are fine, though. Super cute! They're still sweet when they're tiny!"

"Wait... helper? Cleaning?" She blinked, then looked around in a panic. "Uh..." Quickly, the Beast pointed at the fallen Yamiyo, "It's her fault! She made me do it! Look how she just happened to slip on the spilled beer! She arranged all this just so she can look cute and helpless! I'm an innocent victim!" How could Yamiyo do this? Trying to out-adorable Sonnie? For shame!

Leaping off the horse, Sonnie exited the carousel and ran to a pile of napkins. She grabbed several to wipe her wet face. "However, I am gracious, so I'll bring her something to clean up the mess she made!"

So kind! So thoughtful! So... okay, obviously the Beast was just trying to get out of cleaning. Ew.

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Well of course she was a sex devil, that was just a true statement not a nickname in her mind, she was a Succubus heck she even had the famous power of them to dream walk it was often forgotten but they did have that and it was something all Lost could do.

Looking towards Circe.
    "Then perhaps you should come along for the cooking night were trying to get together with Sera and Emily if you know her?"
    Turning to Sonnie
    "Ohh I forgot to tell you I met her girlfriend at a club as well and she wanted in on that night and help teach us cook."

"No fair Queen it is I who can and should corrupt, distract and twirl the minds of those you need twirled around for whatever purposes you desire."

Thinking for a second.
    "Well yes they would cover me but for what purpose? I would just get warm, sweaty and people will remember someone dressed like that just as well as remembering me the main difference being that finding me from a description is hard. Well it is a nickname, you know how much people like to have nicknames for things and some just stick and becomes more or less accepted as primary names not just nicknames." Few tended to succeed or be able to be sure that it was actually her when she was just described and even fewer could hold her for long and if they did she tended to escape before they had even realized it.

Smiling towards Circe before looking to Sonnie.
    "So what do you say we get her a smurf cowboy costume for Halloween to make her really look the part?" Looking towards the Queen hoping that she would not take offense from such words.

Rubbing her behind as she gets up.
    "Yeah I'm fine just my normal klutziness, I don't know why but it happens quite often I am a total klutz around people sometimes." She was never like that when she was alone though for some reason.
    The summer Queen's word making her smile, she was quite the funny one.

Looking towards Sonnie with kind eyes.
    "How are you? You didn't get hurt or got any in your eye's right? Need a bottle of water to clean your eyes with before you get any in them? And of course you are adorable Sonnie, the most adorable of all the monkeys in all the lands."

Standing up properly and watching that she hadn't torn her clothes but they seemed fine.
    "Then I will be careful of cat beastlings and look into getting a little kitten perhaps it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with at night." Besides random strangers that is.

Wait what, she was being accused of being behind this besides having been the one who tried to give her a straw to make it easier, frowning as she speaks.
    "Yes I controlled your mind little one so be careful what I can do with it when I actually try, this was just a light taste." Smiling evilly at her.
    "I do am kind though so we can help clean this up if you like, I will not do it alone but I will help you." That's what friends did after all helping one another do the boring things so they could have fun faster.

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread