(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie pointed an accusing finger at the Iron Spear, "Do not tempt me with tempting balls of bacon, temptress!" Her chin jutted out defiantly. "I will resist the fatty, delicious allure of your balls!"

The Beast blinked at Yamiyo in confusion, "Uh, weren't you slobbering all over Coco a few weeks ago when she was on a cocaine-fueled rampage? And you were acting like she was the love of your life?" She turned to Circe for help, "Am I remember that correctly? A lot of weird stuff happened in that pool hall." Sometimes it was hard to remember stuff clearly when you were on a beer buzz.

"Cars? All I have is a mountain bike."

Fine to wrap if y'all are.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Shaking her head.
    "Nope I stay clear of all such things they are not for me, I need to stay under 100lbs at all times hence no such things are to be eaten under any circumstance."

A look towards the Queen.
    "I am not opposed to any place you would prefer it's not a skill I have and it is one I have a hard time with but I do think it could be good to learn it for the future." Even if she would probably be quite nervous about it.

Looking between them both and shaking her head.
    "Two things to be said about that first of we never slept together I have as of yet not slept with another one of our kind since returning from my durance."
    Looking away and speaking a bit softer.
    "Second I do admit that I have a hard time resisting such forward advances and she fueled me with dream after dream of both to have a chance to be loved by one I could be honest with and then she acted like a knight which made my sex filled brain all wooey. Still it ended up with me playing nurse and learning how much I can hate myself at times nothing else, I do pray to the stars that I will never encounter dark Coco again." It was a simple name but it was the one she had given her drugged state.

Throwing a beer to Sonnie and handing the Queen another non alcoholic drink.
    "Thanks for this night both of you it has been nice."

Fine to wrap here as well.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.
    Circe Scenes

Rage singing, no work with Ozzy, Shake the shanty

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Zero chance ta have a beastie pop up ta be a living target trying ta kill ya buuut variety of guns. Hmm. Welp mundy range it is Yammy," Circe concedes.

"Do ya prefer salty, chocolate balls instead of big meaty ones," Circe had to ask the tipsy Beast. It was too good a setup. As for the pool hall, that got Circe to nod to Sonja, "Yes yer remembering it right."

She gives Yamiyo a skeptical look. "Hope ya at least remembered what she said fer future messing with her moments. But if ya don't want ta talk about that," Circe walks back over to the controls.

"We can play how many shotguns does it take before the monkey can't ride the merry go round! Drink before getting on the spinning thing!"

And frivolous fun was had by the three for the rest of the night.

End scene. Thank you for the fun folks!
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread