Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ya can only get cuter when Fugly is with ya Sonny," she laughs at the Beast's antics.

"I very know an Emily," Circe shrugs, "So does Sonja. Could be the same one. When is this cookery club?"

"There are many kinds of corruption my dear, I'll leave seduction ta you and violence ta me, oh ho ho ho ho!" Circe does like the idea. Then shrugs, "Ya wanted ta know if yer curse worked through full body cover right? That was the point. And just wait," she points at Sonja, "Yamiyo for Sonja is the mistress of nicknames."

Circe laughs at the suggested costume, "It is Gunbunny Smurfette. So I'd need bunny ears ta go with ta make the costume accurate. Quite doable."

"Glad yer okay Yammy," Circe kindness shifts to a haughty tone as she looks at Sonja, "Innocence proves nothing!" That was a quote from somewhere. Circe also leaves her seat to get a spray bottle of cleaner to help. And stop the carousel. It was probably a quote. Circe points down below Sonja's horse, "That needs ta be cleaned. The sign warned ya monkey, ya must clean the mess."

The Summer walks back to Sonja and waggles the spray bottle before the Spring Beast, "The fun is covert, and ya should thank us fer helping ya clean yer mess. But ya still gotta bend yer cute tush over ta start cleaning yer mess too."

Circe sprays from the bottle. At least she isn't spraying Sonja but instead the spilled beer.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Mable is pretty cool. I like her." She nodded. "Her and Emily are a really cute couple!"

With pretty much all of the napkins, Sonnie ran back to the carousel. "Of course, we can clean it together, Yamiyo! Here!" She handed a wad of the napkins to the Romancer. The Monkey grinned, "I can tell you where to find the best pet stores in the city. For toys and stuff, that is. You should totally adopt the kitten!"

"Honestly, Circe, this is true. Fugly can't get any cuter than he already is. It's scientifically impossible. He's at maximum cuteness! So it's a one-way street on the cuteness aid." Sad, but thems the bumps. That dog truly was a perfect storm of adorablity.

"I'm already cleaning, see?" She dabbed at her plastic horse with a napkin. "Save the squirt bottle for cat Beasts. It's their greatest weakness! That and laser pointers."
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Looking between the two.
    "Well she's a blue haired mechanic, I doubt there are many of them around so if that sounds right so is it the same one and yes Sonnie I agree Mable quite nice even if she never had Paris and Nicole on her farm which would have just been awesome." Not that it really would but it was one of the things they had talked about.
    "They really are, I am glad that they survived the night of revelations I feared they might break up or get into a fight." Well the revelations were quite big and it was part of the reason why she wanted a girlfriend that could see her real form and be a part of her world so that she would never have to keep such a secret.

"Then leave the ones of a more intimate nature or ones that needs to be charmed into it to me and you can take the violate ones, I am not much of a fighter."
    Ohh yeah she had totally lost the idea of if it worked for that or well she never quite understood why it mattered.
    "Well the issue with them would still be as said that a person wearing it stands out as well. She is? Well she haven't given me one that's stuck yet."
    Her eyes turning to Sonnie. "Or have you done so behind my back perhaps? Now I am curious when one will stick?"

Looking Circe over.
    "Yeah that sounds doable and I have a sewing machine if we need to alter anything to fit you just right so that shouldn't be all to hard to fix. See summer is not even officially here yet and were already having Halloween costumes fixed up"

Taking the napkins from Sonnie, leaning over to clean where Circe have sprayed, looking at her before speaking.
    "Thank you."
    Taking her time to clean, not being the fastest but extremely thorough.
    "You think so? I have never been a pet owner before isn't there like a ton of stuff you need to look into first and prepare before taking one in? I might have to spend some time reading up on that and prepare my apartment first before I do but it would be nice to have a little kitten they are so cute." Who would take care of it if she needed to go away for a while though?

Listening to Sonnie talk about her dog, wondering why she had never seen it.
    "So any chance to get to see some pictures of him or see him sometime?" She could never have her own dog but to pet others was always nice.
    "Maybe we should have a puppy cuddle station at some of our events sometime? Wouldnt that be quite cute?"
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe hums in thought as she helps with the cleaning, "Maaaable?" Sonja and Yamiyo's evidence is compelling. Can't be that many mechanic maidens of blue hair with such connections. Then nods her head, "Yup pretty sure I know this Emily. Though I'd be wary of Mable, her knife work is quite impressive," Circe's tone lowers her voice serious, "Stabbing and carving with such skill. The ease with which she disemboweled out those guts. Cut smiles upon so many," she mock shudders as she shakes her head, "Those poor pumpkins never stood a chance."

"Eh maybe they knew about the truths since they were there," Circe shrugs about the revelations, "Could make a furry joke but nah. Any idea what they were?"

Sonja at least gets Circe to laugh with her talk about Fugly. "Sonny I find that offensive. Ya know the only lasers I'd have would be attached ta a gun," blue lips part in a toothy smile, "Or a weapon themselves." She pats Yamiyo on the shoulder, "Great plan! And plenty of folks here can teach ya ta fight."

"Who says I'd only wear it fer Halloween," Circe stands tall and widens her shoulders. She next tries ti affect a Texan accent, "Well how dee ye all welcome to the rip torn est fun land of Funderland," it was a bad verbal caricature. The Larcenist winces, "Ugh that hurt ta even do."

"If ya do get a cat Yamiyo beware when ya put it in a box," she sprays where needed to help with the clean up, "Fer cats can be in a few states in a box. Alive, dead, or furious. That last one guarantees ta hurt the box opener worse then a landmine."

Then laughs at the suggestion of puppy station. "While adorable, insurance might not allow it. Maybe co-op with an animal shelter or something like that. Or stuffed animals," the Larcenist bends down to look closely at where the beer had been spilled. She sniffs and gags at the scent as she quickly stands up, "Gah, beer's cleaned up whoa," she wobbles a little then leans on the horse, "Ugh," she checks the label, "This shit is strong."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Well, it's true. They love them lasers!" She stopped dabbing the horse to ponder another possibility, "You think they like catnip? Is that like weed for them?"

"Research is good, Yamiyo! Read up on them kitties!" Sonnie nodded, quite supportive of adoption by prepared pet parents.

Did she have pictures of Fugly? DID SHE?? Cleaning forgotten, the Beast whipped out her phone and brought up her many, many pictures of her beloved dog. "Feast your eyes, girly!" Presented in the phone pics was the ugly mutt in question. The images varied in background and composition, but all featured the rescued mongrel. Some showed him sleeping, others he was eating, or playing, or just being his so-ugly-he's-cute self.

"Is that about that Schrodinger dude? I... I still don't understand what that was about." Thought experiments were not exactly her forte. Monkeybrain syndrome tended to get in the way. She blinked at Circe getting woozy off of... beer fumes?

We're not supposed to "out" other supers, so let's leave the Nexus knowledge alone, okay?

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Just looking towards Circe as she speaks.
    "Well I know nothing about that but I did meet them at a club recently and had a nice little talk with them, she did seem quite nice even if it did seem like Mable were the calmer of the two." She had been sitting most of the time and spoken rather calmly.
    "I do hope to learn their skills though it would be nice to be able to cook something more complex."

Looking a bit embarrassed
    "That sounds good to me, I do wonder if I should try and learn common fighting or find some contracts to back up the fighting instead, the issue with that is of course the mundanes but hopefully so can fights with them be avoided and guns kind of makes a lot of things pointless as a single bullet is fatal even from an unskilled shooter. I mainly learned how to escape that is always a good trick to have."

Wait what? She could not really understand what she was saying and instead just choose to smile and nod.
    "Where else would you wear such a costume? For a night out on the town? I am sure people would find that to be quite the memory."

Feeling a bit insecure as she kept on cleaning.
    "Can't they just be sleeping and relaxed as you have them in a cat carrier? Some even likes the confines just how it is good for a dog to have a cage it can escape into." See she did have some animal knowledge at least.

Looking confusedly at Circe.
    "Why wouldn't they? I did not mean one for Funderland but one for just our more private events even if I don't see any issue with either, there are people you can hire that even comes with the animals and makes sure that they are all safe and keeps things going for the day." She had seen a couple of adds for things like that here and there over the past few years not that she had ever read them that carefully.

"That is a good question, maybe it depends on how strong the grasp of the wyrd is upon them or how does it affect humans does it have any effect at all?" She had no clue on how catnip worked.

"Yes I think I should, there is no need to rush things better let things take their time and be truly ready first." Preparation is always the key.

Watching the pictures smiling as she kept on cleaning, she really was a loving doggy mama.
    "He looks very sweet, I would love to meet him sometime, what kind of treats does he like? And umm think of it like this you buy a box with chocolate in it either containing dark or white chocolate but the box does not say which. Not knowing which one it is so for as long as you do not open it so can it be both dark and white but you will just not know, it is really not something that important."

Totally forgot about that part I will make sure to not do it again.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I think it is a narcotic fer cats," Circe nods, "They hound it like a dog finding bacon."

She smiles as Sonja brings out the Fugly pictures. Fugly was the adorable. And then nods her head, "Yes Schrodinger's cat paradox had a situation in which a cat in a box must be thought of as both alive and dead. He probably created it as a justification for killing cats," the elf nods her head slowly. "Yamiyo's example is sweeter oh ho ho ho ho!"

Then Yamiyo gives her views on combat. The Summer waits patiently for her to finish before bluntly declaring, "I like guns. And kevlar. I am still hear because of kevlar."

As for the issue of the doggos and Funderland, Circe could only raise both her arms in a shrug as she shakes her head, "I am not against it Yamiyo. I just don't know the logistics or legal. That'd go ta Sera, Rhodes or whoever is our mundy legal department fer this place."

Circe walks off the carousel to return the spray bottle to where she'd hid it calling back over her shoulder to the other ladies, "Thanks fer cleaning."

Walking back a thought occurs to her. She should ask Yamiyo. Hopping back onto the carousel she walks up to the Romancer, "Out of curiosity Yamiyo, does makeup help at all with yer juju face trick?" It sounded too easy. Maybe Hedgespun makeup could do it, magical disguise beating magical curse. "If so, I can probably find a actor disguise kit ya could try."

Forgot about that Nexus rule, no worries and I apologize.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"He likes treats that he can eat," she answered Yamiyo's question. It was true.

"Oh, so the cat was undead?" Sonnie gasped! "Zombie cats, of course! It all makes sense now," she nodded wisely, stroking her chin in thought. Finally, she had cracked the mystery! One down. Next up, why do men have nipples?

"You are welcome," the Monkey replied, having done the bare minimum of cleaning. She was now over where the drinks were kept, pulling a beer can out of the cooler. "Time to shotgun!" Grinning, she held the can in one hand as she pulled one of her throwing knives out from... somewhere?

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Warning when one week wanes the scene ends.

Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

"Yeah well I do know that they love it but no idea how it exactly works, what it does to them nor how much and how often they can or should consume it." No she was not the best with animal stuff she knew how to love them not much more.

"True many experiments with animals in history have been quite cruel, just watch Pavlov his experiments are famous to this day but all he did were animal torture."

Her eyes turning to Circe.
    "And for that we are all lucky however the thing I mean is that anyone can wield a gun and have the upper hand against most people, a gun makes martial training as well as weapon training go all away and just kills you with an object that moves faster than the eye can see and utterly kills. They are weapons that makes other weapons and training futile and weak even more so if youre trained with them of course but even untrained so are they a threat to anyone."

A moment of thought.
    "Well I am no expert in that area either I would just love to see how all the different seasons would interact and compete for the puppies attention or struggle to not wanna play with them." A bit evil perhaps but still fun.

A sigh or relief as the cleaning is finished before a wild laugh is the response to the makeup.
    "Nope not at all, I do wear makeup at all times but it is very hard to apply and to remove since it does not look like it should and don't even get me started on trying to match foundation to my skin tone that is just a nightmare."

Her eyes sparkling as she looks to Sonnie.
    "So if I start to carry doggy treats may I meet and feed him some? Pet him or dare I say it even play with him? Does he like fetch? Or just being scratched behind his ears, ohh I wanna meet him." Dogs such wonderful creatures they didn't care about all the pesky human things they were just bundles of kindness.

"Ohh did you not know, Schrödinger were the first necromancer and the one who brought the dark arts of creating zombies out of the caribbeans findind a new way to master it all without using voodoo and rumors says that he is still roaming the streets searching for new bodies to use in his experiments." Yes the evil Schrödinger.
    "I thought I spotted him a couple of nights ago but as I passed a corner he was already gone without a trace."

11. Likes Origins liked this post
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread