Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Priscus Black,

As you've no doubt heard, with the extended time of stability Her Majesty has saw fit to consolidate her Court. As such, I no longer boast the benefits of Tenancy and Hunting Rights afforded by serving in an official capacity. Even considering this unexpected development I believe I can still make a successful bid for Valencia, but I will need to be granted the aforementioned privileges as well as Landholder rights by you first in order to follow proper decorum. A letter detailing the extension of those rights will suffice for our goals, should you feel inclined to grant them.

-Jack
    Whip of Lords

Lenora

Blood Hunt:

Lenora Black | Public: Lenore Greene
    New Identity
    (Lenore Greene)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Presence
    (Winsome)
    Allies
    (Judicial)
    Allies
    (Culture)
    Lenora

+1
    SL
    PRE

Whip Jack,

Let it be known that I, Lenora Black, do hereby grant the appropriate privilege of Tenancy to your person in order to establish, with the powers bestowed upon my seat by Her Majesty Alessandra Antinori, Prince of Sacramento. Additionally, in the pursuit of the shared goals voiced during our recent discourse, I am affording you the Landholder privilege of the site discussed. Further, given the consolidation of the Domain, it feels more than appropriate to provide the statement that you retain Hunting Rights within the territories afforded to the Domain by the grace of Her Majesty. These privileges are effective immediately.

While I doubt Her Majesty requires my assurances of your loyalty and dedication to family and Domain for this decision, let it be known that this letter may be considered a missive in regards to such concerns. Your value to the Domain and Clan remains unassailable in the eyes of the Clan of Kings. I am confident that you will use these privileges to the benefit of your personal legacy and the continued unity and success of Clan Ventrue here in Sacramento.

Sincerely,

Lenora M. Black
    Priscus of Clan Ventrue, Sacramento

Closed Thread