(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

An understanding nod, “An admirable goal. But is any of us ever at peace with our Beast? It’s a constant reminder, a reminder of what we truly are. Though it’s more of a nag in my opinion.” She says with a wink.

Laughing as well, “Who knows, maybe the chance will present itself again.” But she hoped it didn’t. It was taxing to deal with. “Unfortunately, it’s a common thing. Kindred roll into a Domain and think they’re the most important person in the room. Even after correction, some continue the downward spiral, embarrassing themselves. But when you’re the one who has to put a stop to it, it gets beyond exhausting. I suppose it’s good I don’t mind having to play the bad guy.” And fuck whoever thought she was wrong for it.

“But it does make you wonder if their Sire Embraced someone stupid for a joke, or if the stupidity came after.” They may never know.

Dark eyes look at the offered journal, the pictures taken in.

“Then perhaps we can setup an evening to go over them in more detail?”
    she asks, “Are you sure about me borrowing it?” the Savage wouldn’t say no. It’d give her a chance to look the flowers over and figure out any questions she would have.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes liked this post
    Seneschal, Baroness Notary, Priscus of Nosferatu
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

"Truly at peace? No, I don't think so. I agree with you on that. Yet I need to practice being disciplined enough to rein it in." She needed to believe in discipline for herself.
    She grinned at the 'nag'. "It does tend to go on and on," She agreed with a smile.
    "Perhaps in their town, they were childe of someone important enough that the corrections were more gentle than they ought to have been." She proposed. Personally, she thought the fools ought to have stayed there, then, and spare Sacramento the annoyance.

"Of course. It was designed to be a guide. I have my evenings full with getting my plantings transferred and getting caught up. I wouldn't even look at it." She passes the journal to the Prince.
    "Jennifer Halton is me, I just didn't want my whole name floating out there."

The plantings did need to be planted, yet she had to investigate the new developments in security for the Necropolis and on meditating on matters of the Blood for her Oath. Hopefully she would be able to obtain a mentor.
    "Yes, let us make a date. I'd be happy to discuss the language of Flowers. Whenever is a good time for you, Your Grace."
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

4. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Ah. It does get difficult at times, so learning to handle it with pose can be a challenge.” And made her wonder if pushing forward with learning to handle it better was needed. Might be worth it.

Smirking, “That it does.” Over and over.

“I hadn’t considered that possibility, but it could be. And I’m ok with gentle corrections for minor infractions. I’ve always believed the punishment should fit the crime. But then you have those who are arrogant about their mistakes, and,” a shrug, “a heavy hand is needed.” But she was working on keeping that as a last resort.

Accepting the offered journal, “Thank you. I will read it so that the next time we meet, I have more knowledge and questions. Probably a lot of question.” She says with a chuckle. “Oh, no worries about that. Anything you want kept private will remain that way.” That was important for building trust.

“Where I’ve been making an effort to take more evenings for myself, I can get something setup fairly soon. Make sure I have time to read over the journal and all that.”

3 Days remaining, did we want to start wrapping? It seems to naturally be going that way anyways

City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

Nosferatu curse: A voice that withered like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise

NOS
    PRE

Jennifer inclines her head in agreement. "Yes, it does. I do need to work on self discipline."
    She is fascinated as the Gangrel continues to explain her view. It was a sensible line of thought and Jennifer nodded slightly as the Prince spoke to show that she was actively listening, and in agreement.

"I believe in that completely. I believe that you are correct. Punishment should fit the crime, precisely." She nods to the journal. "You may see some of the classes I sat in on," She warns with a wry grin.
    "I speak to the college age folk a bit. They are great to keep up with the technology of the age. Yes, whenever you are free. I look forward to speaking of it with you. And of an evening 'off' to enjoy drinks of the '1920s'. "

The wry grin returns.

"Shall I leave you to your evening, your Grace? I have enjoyed our talk. I do apologize for my confusing speech earlier. Sometimes my pride gets away from me.. and I try to show off."

Yes, we could start wrapping
    Nosferatu Curse: Jennifer's voice withers like a snake sneaking through the grass, plummeted like an old man's nearing his demise.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“We can learn a lot from our pasts and observing how others handled things. There is always a lesson in mistakes that can used in the future if we pay attention. It’s how I came to have a better understanding of punishment and when to apply it.” Observing her Elders and those in power had taught her a lot.

“Oh, well sounds like it’s been quite educational for you.” She, on the other hand, found most college aged cattle loud and obnoxious. “I’ll let you know, should be sooner rather than later.” The Savage needed to get out.

A glance at something on her desk, “It does seem to be getting late.” She stands, “I’ve enjoyed it as well, and no need to apologize, the conversation was still quite enjoyable.”

8. Likes liked this post
    City Status
    Invictus status
    Presence (Lady)
    Resources
    Jennifer Hazelton

NOS
    PRE

"Observing is a large part of what I do. My Sire was very... focused on me learning his rivals weaknesses. My research abilities transferred to observing what other Notaries have done as far as Oaths in other Cities." The brunette shared.
    "If I may say your Grace, you have been very fair. I do appreciate that you are a member of the First Estate and are very conscious not to show bias to the Covenant over others."
    "Some of the Oaths that I have researched.. well, I hope you wouldn't be interested in some of the flavor in Sacramento. A French city has the habit of gathering four members of the First Estate as witnesses to the swearing Kindred writing the Oath on their own skin." The Nosferatu grimaced.

Jennifer smiled and moved slightly towards the door.
    "I enjoyed our conversation, your Grace. Please call me soon to set up our next evening. A fun evening out."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile appears, “Thank you, I believe you are one of the first to acknowledge I do that. As to being a member of the First Estate, I’m still relatively new.” Maybe it was years upon years of being unaligned that made her show no favoritism towards Covenants.

Chuckling, “My line of work has made me not shy away from the more gruesome side of our Danse. But that being said, something like that should be reserved for more,” a pause, “treasonous situations.” But she was sure she could get more creative.

A nod of her head, “I did as well Lady Hazelton, and I look forward to speaking with you more.”

Great scene, thank you!

11. Likes liked this post
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread