Circe had been tired. Of working, not of fun. So she'd decided to go out and have some fun. Neither bullets nor brawls tonight. Something physical for sure, just less high impact. Or less violently high impact.

Getting into a club was easy for a Fairest. And she'd found a cutie just sitting at the bar all by himself. What luck.

"Lonely at the bar by yerself?"

"Ha, not really. Nice Naots you are rocking girl."

Circe slides into the seat next to him, "Well a lady tries. But I can sure keep you company if ya'd like."

"Oh, sorry honey but there is a bit of a problem."

"I solve problems," Circe giggles as she smiles. Circe readies herself to rise to the challenge. She got that other mundy to blush like crazy for fun. She could do it again for sure. Wait a minute. Her smirk goes flat and if he'd been able to see them he'd know her ears were drooping too. A defeated sigh escapes her blue lips, "Ya like boys?"

He looks confused, "Uh, yes I like boys."

Circe's face slams down on the bar making the man jump, "Uno su cinque. Fanculo." Then waves to the bar woman, "Tequilla! 1800, six shots!"

The gentlemen has enough of either manners or self preservation to move away to find a stud for himself.