Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“And got all the treats!” because such bravery needed to be rewarded.

Thinking as well, “It might, surely there is a demand for much music. Like, maybe in funny birthday cards or something!” they sold those cards now with music when you opened them.

“It could work, though I’d have to look into what’s allowed there and what isn’t. But it’s worth looking into!” were bouncy houses allowed at public beaches?

Laughing, “It’s hard to see the differences in the shades unless placed just right. But I think the sheer number of whites is just overkill. Though someone is laughing all the way to bank after naming them all.”

If only Skye knew how grateful most Lost were for what they had now. “Wait, never been on a date? A hottie like you?” really?!

“Don’t worry about money. It’s just as good to bring attention to the charities.” Because people remembered and sometimes donated later. “You’re welcome to come and just have fun!”

Sing at a charity event? Part of her jumps at the chance, the other part is more cautious. Her voice drew attention. Sometimes bad attention.

"How about you sing? You have a lovely voice, and would have a great stage presence."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Giggling to herself, she put her phone away, "Fugly isn't a wilderness kinda dog. He's a lay-on-the-couch-and-eat-bacon-treats-while-watching-cartoons kinda dog." Sonnie also enjoyed this pastime. Mmmm, bacon. "I would say our love of these costumes is equal. He's never complained. Also, it's just a holiday thing."

She silently pondered greeting cards, when she wasn't thinking about Fugly's bacon-flavored dog treats.

Not that she ate them.

Okay, there was that one time, and she was just curious. That's all.

Shut up.

"Oh, we need to go to the beach sometime this summer, Sera. Like, maybe Jenkinson Lake! Just go make a day of it!" she nodded, already imagining the surf and sunshine.

"Yeah, you should go sing, Skye. You obviously like to!" her head bobbed up and down some more as she took another bite of quesadilla.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Allowed yusch, to deny such simple pleasantries in the places where one should be free. As long as one didn't damage nature so what was the harm?
    "Well I doubt it should be an issue, after all you just set it up and then take it down, it deals no damage if you just pack it up with you afterwards."

Shaking at the words, whilst sitting down, she would try to be still for a while, hopefully it would work well.
    "What are there 4-500 named colors? Someone had a lot of laughing to do, I do wonder how many names we would have if we could perceive colors as well as some animals, what could we need like three, four or 800.000 names for them all? Each with such small differences that it would be enough to drive people insane. Not to mention that some people already can see more colors than others so the colors gets wrong anyway. It's just far to much."
    Shaking her head.
    "Anyway enough about that, what kind of design is your favorite? Any particular era or style you're drawn to?"

Smiling as her body gently starts to sway to the music.
    "Now that sounds like something I can do, just running around and enjoying myself is something I rarely have an issue with....I mean I do get tired very quickly but other than that I'm good"
    Smiling as she says the last sentence, it was an obvious lie.

Shaking her head.
    "Nope not a single date, not a single dance, not a single romantic history or past love to tell of. I am a complete blank slate in that field."
    Well she had danced with plenty of people but never in a warm, intimate or romantic way.

Smiling.
    "Well I am not that great of a singer nor do I have your voice but sure I can sing, shame or holding back from doing what seems fun just cause I am not good at it have never been me, heck if I did that I would not be a gymnast worth mentioning today. Couldn't even do a simple cartwheel at one point in time, now I can and actually have done them in my sleep."
    Lightly laughing at the memory of how she had found that out.

Looking shockedly at Sonnie.
    "No wilderness? Ohh I thought every single dog loved to run freely and have fun at least until they get old. I mean every single dog we had always loved it at least."
    A dog that didn't wanna run around? What was this strange thing.
    "Well he is cute anyways and as long as he is happy and you love one another and care for one another that is all that matters."

Clearing her throat before singing.
    "Don't let me chase rainbows that don't would have an end
    There must be a song I can sing"

Smiling
    "Yeah, as said I am not that great at it but it's kind of fun, I don't normally sing much though rarely in the right company for it but there were always a lot of music around when I grew up ohh how I miss just sitting together around a fire and singing, the adults singing their same old songs or listening to their CD's again and again until you knew every single word and every child just singing along for fun. Ahh those were the times."
    Ohh how she missed her family.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Then he could totally come to our girls night! And maybe even have a safe amount of ice cream.” She wasn’t sure if dogs could eat ice cream.

Lighting up, “Yes! I love laying out in the sun! Plus, it means I could go shopping more new bathing suits!” any excuse to shop was good with her.

“My favorite? That’s a tough question.”
    A thoughtful look for a moment, “I would say it was traditional, but I’ve recently adapted to a more transitional style. Taking a bit from here and there and mixing them together. But no era’s, each has a particular flare to them that is easily incorporated into any room. So I try and not pick favorites.”

Not a single date? The Nix had a hard time believing this. “Well, love comes when we least expect it and when we’re not looking for it. With your charm, I think you’ll find yourself with a few admires before too long.” Love was a different story.

“I’ve always believed that everyone can sing. It’s a matter of practice and learning how to use your voice. Just because you don’t sound like someone else doesn’t mean your sound isn’t pleasing to the ears.” That’s a fact.

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Not a single date ever? Ever ever?" She looked Skye up and down, skeptically, "I find it hard to believe nobody's ever asked you out. Did you just turn them all down?"

With her second quesadilla done, the Beast sighed and took to drinking more of her margarita. "Oh, he likes going for walkies and playing. He's just not a hunting dog or anything." She smiled at the Mage, "Yes! He's the cutest!"

"Fugly will be the only boy allowed!" Sonnie nodded enthusiastically to Sera, "Shopping and then the beach! This'll be a great summer!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ohh damn, the angelically sounding beauty had reminded her of something important, she didn't own a swimsuit and summer was nearly here perhaps going in naked wouldn't be all to appreciated around here. Ohh well back to the thrift shop to find one.

Looking at Sera as she speaks just nodding along.
    "Sounds great, I mean I don't get what you're saying at all but I do get the outcome of it at least which is enough. I would love to see some of your designs, that would make it easier to picture it."

Looking between the two, holding in her smiles and laughter whilst counting on her fingers.
    "umm that, and then there was that time and then mmm yeah that and umm yeah then then and that."
    mumbling on as finger after finger goes up and down before looking at them with a grand smile.
    "Lets see by my count so have I rejected all of....No one ever" shrugging her shoulders, damn she had been sitting down for quite some time now "I just don't get asked out, never had any luck in that department. Wasn't exactly popular back home in that area neither with the girls nor the boys."

It was still strange to her but ok.
    "Well you know him best, as long as he is healthy so is that all that matters. It's new to me though but then again my lifestyle have always been one that moved along so the dogs under our care were just drawn into it from the beginning. The older ones did get a bit relaxed and enjoyed the company of our elders more, however then again dogs slowly kill themselves by forcing themselves awake to much to be with us so if he can relax so can it prolong his life which is never a bad thing."

Looking down as Sonnie makes her final comment.
    "Sadly by those rules I cannot join you then." Her eyes looking sad for a second then the words of singing came and.

Nope she couldn't do it anymore, jumping up on her feet, getting in a straight position and starting to do some weird classic Egyptian dance or well like the cartoons showed them anyway whilst singing.
    "Ooh, ooh, oohOoh, ooh
    Someday, I wish upon a starWake up where the clouds are far behind me
    Where trouble melts like lemon drops
    High above the chimney top
    That's where you'll find me

Somewhere over"

Freezing up, clapping her hands together with her hands hold out straight pointing towards Sera, her eyes looking into hers urging her to continue the song, this was a song everyone knew after all right? True neither of them seemed to really have the right voice to make it justice but it was still a good song.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A shrug, “Nothing wrong with turning them down and being picky.” She’d turned down many dates before.

“Unless it’s hunting killer clowns and treats.” A sage nod, “Then I think he is the reigning champ.” No one could deny that.

“Yes! An honorary member for girls night!”
    then in a whisper, “We just won’t tell Rhodes.” A giggle and wink added. “More bathing suits! I only have the ones from last year and I’m kinda bored of them.” Plus, if she got some new ones, she could keep Rhodes on his feet.

A frown, “I don’t have any pictures or my sketches with me. But the next time we get together, I’ll make sure I bring some with me. You just have to be gentle, cause I’m still finding my footing in design. I made this dress for a party and it was a complete failure.” She actually couldn’t remember where it was. Storage? Attic?

“I find that so hard to believe with your looks and outgoing personality. But, Sacramento is big and there are tons of people. I hope someone catches your eye.” She always wanted the best for others. Even those she didn’t know well.

“Very healthy and very loved. Sonnie is an amazing doggie mom. He hit the jackpot when she found him.” And she’d fight anyone who tried to deny that.

Oh! She knew this one!

“Somewhere over the rainbow
    bluebirds fly
    And the dreams that you dare to,
    oh why, oh why can't I?”

The Nix sang along, not at her full protentional, but she still sang a bit.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Hmm, not sure I believe that. You sure nobody asked you out? Ever? Maybe it was, like, really subtle and you didn't realize what they were doing?" Sonnie peered at Skye suspiciously. The pink-haired woman must be being humble. Surely, that's it!

"My son is always the exception. He's special!" Spoken like a true mother. That mongrel will always be the best boi in her eyes. She grinned at Seraphina, "Well, we got some weeks before summer arrives. Plenty of time to squeeze some mall time in!"

She nodded to Skye, "Yeah, Fugs is in good hea--" she stopped and blinked in confusion, "Wait, dogs do what? I... I don't want him to kill himself by staying awake!" The Beast looked crestfallen at the idea of such canine self-sacrifice. "Fugly... no...."

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Quickly drawing back her arms and clenching her fists in victory.
    "Finally a victory!"

Gently sitting down whilst looking at the two.
    "No I promise you both I have never been asked out not even subtly, as said I wasn't really popular back home and these last few years I have kind of been away from people. As such I have never been asked out by absolutely anyone. Which means that I have never had a reason to really turn anyone down or rather an opportunity."

Rhodes that sounded like an odd name, wonder if it were a common friend, her boyfriend or her brother well who cares.
    "Bored of clothes? That's a new one, I tend to wear the ones I have until they are to damaged to be functioning anymore."

Raising her hands and shaking them.
    "I would prefer to see an actual work and not just a sketch however I can be gentle, I am quite sure I won't get what you will be going for though. For me it's just more about if you can relax in the environment or not nothing else really tends to matter much to me. A question though, what does designing a dress have to do with interior design? Sounds like totally different field to me."

A laughter.
    "Wanna hear a story about my past then? I am sure that if I told it to you so would you both understand my problems and why I've never had a date?"

Looking with kind warm eyes to Sonnie.
    "Then may the earth mother Gaia bless you both and give you endless smiles for as long as you care for one another."

Talking to herself.
    "Hmm perhaps I should make sure to get some time in to swim before it gets crowded" looking over at them both "Say where is the nearest place for a swim? It would be nice to get some swims in before people start thinking it's warm enough in the water to occupy it."
    A little bit of cold didn't really bother her.

Nodding sadly.
    "A dog should only be awake for 8-10 hours per day, maybe 12 it depends on breed, age and so on but no more. Sadly they often push themselves awake a lot more in order to be with us, their very loving animals slowly killing themselves just to be loved by us and to love us. It's really sad but I do think that it also shows us just how much they really love us and why the saying that a dog is mans best friend is without a doubt true."
    Smiling warmly "there really is nothing more true than the love and loyalty of a canine."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An eager nod, “All the mall time and all the mall snacks!” the mall had some good deserts. Not the best, but still good.

A hand gently squeezes Sonnies, “Nothing is going to happen to Fugly. I’ve seen him sleep and he sleeps hard. So he’ll be fine.” Sapphires narrow slightly at Skye. Who was probably just providing a little known fact or something. But still, she upset Sonnie. “Remember when he hanging out with me and decided he was too tired to hangout? He crashed and snored!” she laughed, he wasn't the best guard dog, “He’s going to be ok for a long time.” Or as long as dogs lived.

Giggling, “I kind of became a clothes horse, I love shopping. So I tend to have too many clothes, or so I’ve been told. But no worries, I donate the ones I get bored of to a local woman’s shelter. It frees up space in my closets,” yes, multiple, “and give me a chance to give to those who deserve something nice.” Though she had given one of her closets to Rhodes.

“It was me testing the field of designing clothes. I had this idea in my mind from a class, and wanted to see if I could make it come to life in a dress.” A sigh and shake of her head, “It didn’t work out so well. And I’m now focusing mainly on interior design. But it was fun to try a different medium.” Maybe she’d try again one day. “Well, you could stop by my coffee shop. It was designed and decorated by me, and it’s really the only thing I have to show right now.” She wasn’t inviting her to her house. Too new.

“I love stories!”
    if the pink haired girl wanted to tell one, Sera would happily listen.

“There are the beaches and lakes if you were looking for a place to swim. Not sure if the lakes are crowded, though there are some you have to hike to, so I don’t think there would be too many people there.” She almost recommended the city pools, but Skye seemed the nature type.

“Well, as someone who has spent time with Fugly, that’s not a problem. He appears quite content to sleep when he wants for as long as he wants. And Sonnie is the best dog mom and doesn’t push him to things he doesn’t want to.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 5 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... Last
Closed Thread