Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ohh no response from the energetic girl about the hair coloring perhaps she hadn't been doing her best to make sure that the words were aimed towards her as well.
    "Thank you, I do find it funny to play around with it, I have quite resilient hair that doesn't really take much damage from it so I can play with it a lot." Body mastery helped her keep in health but some other usages of life here and there also gave her some extra advantages but that was a tale she couldn't exactly share.

Applauiding.
    "Then that means you have a warm and kind soul, people like that are far to rare nowadays, you do your all to defend that treasure now young or well I am younger so lets say lets say do your best to defend it ohh enthralling woman that could have been a lead vocalist if she so had desired."

Her body constantly moving in a rhytm with the song, she had already eaten a bit so she just wanted to have some fun for now.
    "Wonderful then we both will have to learn to say important things in advance."

Slowly walking a bit before finding the right angle, going down and doing a roll and jumping up so that her eyes are in perfect line with Sera's standing only 3-4 inches away.
    "If you have a lot to be grateful then you are lucky, if you share your luck and happiness you are kind so to me you sound like one of the hidden treasures of this city." A kind wink as she rolls back, avoiding a person just barely but seemingly planned before jumping up to her feet.

Looking towards Sonnie as she walks towards her seat to be by it at least, slowly shaking her head.
    "Sadly as I live now I cannot take care of another soul that in that kind of manner but one day hopefully I will be able to." Her life was a danger, to many new things to take out and she didn't own close to enough money to keep it fed.

A light kind laughter.
    "Well I grew up running around so being still is just not for me, I do need to work on calming down more often even in times where there are no needs to be calm."

Clapping her chest with both her hands.
    "Ohh no that cannot be, follow me now Sera." Rasping to clear her throat before starting to sing
    "Yes sir, we pride ourselves on service
    You're the boss
    The Queen, the shah"
    Snapping both her fingers and pointing towards Sera to continue the song.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A vigorous nod as she chewed her food and pointed to Sonnie, after swallowing, “Yes! All that!” if she got a dog, after talking Rhodes into it, she was totally adopting it.

“Maybe they have a bounce house you two could blow off some steam in.”
    they could, it was a celebration after all.

“You’ll be one of the first ones I invite!”
    after Rhodes of course.

She didn’t completely follow what Skye said, but still smiles and nods anyways.

Having the girl suddenly so close to her startled her a bit and she pulls back. “One should always share their luck with others. Good karma and all that.”

Laughing and cheering along, she looked confused when Skye tosses the song off on her, “Uh, I don’t know that one.” Looking a bit embarrassed, because, she was Nix, music was in her blood.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Enthralling woman sounds like a great song title," she commented, sipping some of her banana-flavored booze. "Wish I could write music. That'd be a cool job."

"Adopting pets is the best. Plus, you get get to feel smugly superior to people who buy them." That was such a good feeling.

Sonnie gasped suddenly, "I LOVE bouncy houses! Luckily I'm still small enough to use them and not get told I'm too old!" Sometimes being short has it's advantages. "Sera, you should get one for the cafe!" Because every coffee place needed a bouncy house! It made perfect sense!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Damn here she thought she would get her to sing along well then she would have to finish the part of the song herself.
    "Say what you wish
    It's yours, true dish
    How about a little more Baklava?" There that was better one couldn't leave a song in the middle of a section unfinished.

A bounce house now that was a long time ago.
    "Wow I can't even clearly remember the last time I was in one, must have been in my early teenage years or so, perhaps earlier than that."

"Sounds nice, however what are you studying to become? If you have already found your happy place then what further studies do you do and for what end game?" Knowledge was never bad to have but most people either looked or strived for something in order to be able to handle studies to begin with.

Noticing how she had affected the beauty but perhaps a bit to late.
    "Sorry for that, I have a tendency to like the effects and to jump around, helps make me a bit unpredictable and not so stiff to be around. Not to mention that I am used to move from dawn to dusk so this sitting still for no reason is not what I am accustomed to." Sitting still waiting for prey at least had a purpose.

Just gently swaying to the music.
    "True true that is the right way to do things, sadly more people fall to greed than to being good people."

Thinking for a second.
    "Can't say that I ever even have been to a animal rescue of any kind, the dogs we had were either there before i was born, got born around us or were given as gifts. Sometimes from accidental puppy litters, other times since the ones who had them couldn't care for them anymore so we took them in. The way we lived so did dogs fit in rather well after all so caring for them were not that hard for us."

Looking back and forth between them well if she was small enough than she was most certainly small enough posing a slightly smaller build but the basketball girl even if she were in the short end of it was most definitely not in that league.
    "A bounce house in a cafe? Now that sounds like something people would talk if for nothing else cause no one would expect it."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

“I’ve always wondered what went into writing songs. Like, do they just get the lyrics in their heads, or is it a longer process?” she looked thoughtful as she took another bite. Then looks at Sonnie, “I bet you could write something!” she loved encouraging the Beast.

“And from what I’ve seen, adopted pets have such love for you when you save them. There is just something extra special about them. The love and appreciation Fugly has for you is so amazing.” She says to her fellow Spring. “Plus, he’s, like, the best dog.” It was true.

Laughing, “Where would I put it? I mean, I could see if I could get the city to let me place one out front and do like, a grand reopening to show off the patio extension.” It might work. “Or I could just rent one for my house and have a pool party.” Then a shake of her head, “That probably wouldn’t work.” She got in trouble the last time she did that.

“Oh, I’m studying interior design and business. Decorating has always been a love of mine, so I figured, why not go to school for it and see where it goes. Well, my happy place has slowly been coming together. Between opening my business, finding amazing friends, and falling in love, I wanted to do something I couldn't do before. College had always been a dream I had, but my parents never supported it.” So she was doing it now.

A hand flitters, “It’s ok, you just surprised me. But you do seem to have a lot of energy! You should bottle that and sell it, I would be your first customer I you did.” Though moving around all the time wasn’t her thing. But Skye made it look effortless.

Giggling, “You both are going to talk me into this bounce house at the coffee shop.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie laughed, strings of melted cheese dangling from her mouth, "Whaaaaat? Nooooooooo! I can barely play an instrument! I don't know nuthin' about no song writin'!" Amused, she shook her head, "How does one write lyrics? I don't know how to rhyme, and I don't have the time!"

She beamed under the praise, "Fugly is totally the best dog! Lassie can't hold a candle!" She was proud of her canine son. Yes, indeed!

"Hmmm," munching on her quesadilla, with periodic drinks of her marg, the Beast was in deep thought about the Bouncy House Issue. Where could they put one? What options were available besides Sera's coffee joint? She had an idea, but it wasn't a location she could mention in mixed company. No, she'd have to table the possibility for later discussion.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

This was interesting to hear, she had never before really thought about the difference on raising a dog from a pup to take in a abandoned one. True they had been given dogs from people that for some reason no longer could take care of them, she had never known the details though or rather she had never really cared about them.
    "Do you have any pictures of him and what breed is he?"

Doing a splits remaining in that position whilst stretching her arms out.
    "Aren't there any good places to bath or swim around here? If you just wan't one for a day so am I sure that you could rent one and then set up a beach party, summer is nearly here so the time to swim freely in the waters is here as well. Add a grill or some fires and you can have a lovely day and night with it." Was it weird that her mind went there first or were nature just to far of to think about for those that had resided in the city for to long? She would have to be careful of that and to make sure to never lose her connection to nature, true her connection to the primal wild might be of some additional benefit there.

Slowly pulling her legs together, rising up whilst looking a bit of.
    "Umm sorry not my area, I know absolutely nothing about things like that heck just the color talks alone is enough to make my head spin I mean why do we need over 50 ways to describe white?" Nope not her field at all.
    "Mehh parents should never be allowed to control our lives, they are meant to raise us to be functioning people, to emotionally support us and be there for us not to hinder us. I hope you make sure to never waste a second doing or not doing things you don't want to just cause someone else says no that is no way to live." Not that she was flawless in that field herself but at least she had chosen the path she was on herself even if it had come at a price.
    "Congrats on falling in love, I hope he, she or hen responds your feelings and that you will have a long and happy life together."
    Damn love and romance seemed to pop up everywhere since coming here.

A grand laughter at the comment of her energy.
    "Ohh no wouldn't if I could, I spent my entire life running around to get it if anyone wants energy then just look look to the horizon and run, run and run until your feet can carry you no more then rest and repeat before you know it so will you not know how to be still."

Two thumbs up.
    "Put one there and I promise to bounce in it as long as the admission isn't steep."

Pulling her body backwards until she is able to lean her head far enough backwards to watch the bringer of margaritas in the eyes with her head being upside down.
    "Not a clue, but remember there is more to songs than lyrics, just look at how much good music that exists that doesn't even contain any lyrics. Just have fun, let your heart speak and don't overthink it so will it at least be a good memory if nothing else. Now if you want to make a living with it so not a clue."

Setting down her hands, moving her body up so that she stands on them in a straight position before tipping her body over to let her feet catch the ground and standing upright once more.
    "Just be alive, have fun and enjoy things so will life sort itself out, that's my code at least. And hey I still wanna see those pictures."

Taking up the margarita and finishing her drink.
    "Thanks it was a lovely drink, so how long do I have to live before the poison kills me?" Smiling humorously to try and clearly convey that she was joking around.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Shrugging, “I don’t know, but I think you’re smart enough to figure it out and write something really neat!” even if she couldn’t, it was good to show the faith she had in her.

An eager nod, “He totally is! Plus, he saved us from evil clowns in a corn maze!” well, kinda, he tried.

“Hmm, I think there are some lakes around, and believe it or not, there is a little beach. Been there once, it’s called Sand Grove. Now, it’s not as spectacular as an actual beach, but it’s a nice place to spend the afternoon at.” She’d enjoyed it. “I threw a pool party last year, and it was a blast! But some things have changed since then.” A shrug.

Giggling, “I agree about not needing over 50 ways to describe white. But I love picking out one piece and building a room around it.” But that was her.

“Thank you! Amazing what you find when you’re not looking. And I would like to have a long and happy life with him, but, the future is not ours to decide.”
    But she would cross her fingers and hope.

“Oh, I would never charge admission. If I did have an event, it would be a charity themed event. Where all proceeds from coffee sales, and any donations, would go to a local charity.” She always raised a good amount of money when she did that.

“There you go! Just let your heart speak!” a nod to Sonnie. Sounded like sound advice.

A sly smile appears on her lips, “Oh, now if she told you, that would ruin all the fun.” trying to look serious, but she couldn't keep it up and soon burst out laughing.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Do I?" she asked Skye, as she pulled out her phone and tapped the screen a couple times, "Feast your eyes on Fugly Wu!" Displayed was a series of photos of the now legendary Fugly. He lived up to his name, being a bizarre-looking mongrel, the species in the mix being unidentifiable. The pics were many and varied. Fugly sleeping, Fugly eating, Fugly playing. Fugly in different locations, from living room to sidewalks to an amusement park. Fugly wearing different outfits, such as a Santa hat, a Jack-o'-Lantern costume, a leprechaun hat and bunny ears!

Yes, Sonnie is one of those dog moms.

"He did!" She nodded and pointed to Sera, "My brave little warrior!"

"My heart usually speaks in dirty jokes and reciting take-out menus. I'm not sure those make good song lyrics," she pondered this for a few moments, taking a big drink from her cup.

"Ten minutes," she quickly said to Skye, "Er, I mean, what poison?" The smile was perfectly innocent.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing a bit at a doggie saving people from evil clowns in a maze, the whole scenario just sounded to bizarre and whacky to be real.

Jumping up and down.
    "See there you have a place to have a bounce house and throw a barbecue and perhaps even a bonfire and have a blast problem solved see how easy that was."
    Nature provides once again.
    "If not there I am sure there is some other beach one can use, that is if it's just a one day and night thing though for longer so is it harder."

Sighing in relief.
    "That's good, honestly I can't comprehend such massive things why do we even need over 50 shades of white and each with their own name as well it's just crazy."
    Horrible childhood memories flashing in her mind.

Starting a move like shes about to jump again but cancelling it in the last second.
    "Ahh so a him good to know, you never know nowadays. Well I believe that we can have the things we want in life as long as we always fight for it and never stop doing all we can to keep it. Once you start taking things for granted and stop fighting for it so will you also lose it or at least the meaning of it. Not that I am an expert in love, never even been on a date."
    Laughing a bit about her talking about love, it had become a recurring subject since arriving in this city for sure but she was far from a master in terms of it.

Smiling.
    "Then count me in if you have one, I'd be happy to aid with some time but as for money so not my department I am afraid."

Twisting her body around as she watches the pictures of the lovely little dog.
    "So who loves the outfits more you or him? He is really cute though, I would love to go on a run with him in the woods sometime if you two are in?"

Thinking for a couple of seconds whilst straightening out her body.
    "A song can literally be made up of anything, there is no rule that says what you can and cannot write about so why not mix the two and get something that's fun for you at least. Then learn to play bass and put some tunes to it as well and then you can try to convince Sera here to sing it on a charity event to promote it and bada bing bada boom done."

Placing her left hand on her right shoulder and her right hand on her left shoulder, stiffening up her body and looking up as she starts to sing.
    "Dori me
    Interimo, adapare
    Dori me
    Ameno Ameno
    Latire
    Latiremo
    Dori me"
    Slowly looking down at the two with a big grin and singing in her darkest possible voice.
    "Ameno
    Omenare imperavi ameno"
    Bursting out in laughter
    "So lets see if my prayer shall save me or if I shall soon be dancing with the angels, I promise to only haunt you on the most inconvenient of times if that happens."

Page 4 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread