(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Waiting, waiting, waiting in line. La la la la la la la.

A lot of people want margaritas tonight. Makes sense, but still... the waiting!

This is soooooooooooooo BORING!

Sonnie is not the most patient of changelings. She hops up and down in her place in line. She looks around for something to distract herself. Time flies when you're not paying attention.

Why isn't this line moving faster? Wait.. did... did someone just cut in line up ahead??!!

Her hands curled into fists.

Urge to kill... rising.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Well the energetic one of the girls seemed to still be away for a while so her focus was mainly on Sera.
    "True, I had a couple growing up but we were plenty of people that helped in taking care of them and with how we lived so was it rather easy for them to run freely a lot which made it so that we mainly just had to think about feeding them which wasn't really that much work." There were always plenty of people in various ages around so the hardest part had always been to make sure to not give them to many treats.

Taking the spiciest one and quickly nibbling it.
    "Mmmm that's better, could have been good with some hot sauce though."
    She really loved spicy food, always had for some reason.

Putting the food down, jumping backwards and catching herself with her hands standing like that for a moment whilst looking towards the enthrallingly magnetic beauty.
    "Hmm I don't really know, archery have it's own rules and basics that are more similar for everyone. True you need to fight the right bow and stuff like that but you have a core to follow in another sense. When it comes to gymnastics I have always had a body that followed my whims and I have honed it since I was a child. Whilst a lot of people had their screens to take care of them I had the woods, climbing and jumping around was my standard which led me to kind of naturally learn it. True I have taken a few classes but they were advanced ones. I am not that skilled in how it works for others and teaching people whom would all be of different levels might be hard."
    Hmm wonder if I could join a cheer-leading college or high school group next semester it could be a good way to learn more of the cities and generate friends.

Bending her body to get into a high enough elevated position to let her fall on her feet whilst standing up properly again before continuing.
    "Well to me it was more like we didn't even have a school and everyone was home schooled except for one day a week when we got into the closest town to have our classes there." Ohh how she used to hate that day.

Nibbling her spicy Quesadilla.
    "Mind showing me around sometime then? I would love to see them."

Laughing at her words.
    "Nice? Well once upon a time maybe nowadays I wouldn't truly agree, however I am more alive now than ever before, life does get a lot easier to navigate when you find a goal and throw away shame." Thinking of herself as nice was just to weird, after what she had done she couldn't really be called nice anymore.
    "I do agree that you are really kind as well as a beauty though and I thank you warmly for the food it's very pleasant."

Taking a moment before continuing to speak.
    "So what drove you to the barista life over the life as a lead vocalist?"
    She had the voice, she had the looks had she tried so would she probably have gotten big ages ago.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smiling, “That must have been wonderful!” her attention focused on Skye. “I have the space for one, but I have so much going on between school and work, that I worry I wouldn’t give a dog the attention they deserve. So I spoil Fugly when I see him.” It worked for her.

“I can always see if I can find some if you want. Seems like there should be a stall or two that have some of the good stuff.” She offered.

“It might be hard, but maybe you could try something easier, like, kids? Young ones who are just learning or wanting to learn, some of the basics. Gear a class towards that, like uh….” Thinking, “maybe proper stretching,” surely that had to be important, “and things like that. But archery does look cool.” She just wasn’t sure what the rules for that were.

“My mother would have loved it if she could have home schooled me.” A roll of her eyes, “But my dad actually put his foot down to that.” She wasn’t sure which would have been better.

“The Farmers Markets? Sure! I know a lot of them, and they’re really nice. But I can give you my number and let you know the exact times and we can meet up!”
    she sounded really interested in showing Skye around.

Her smile widens, “Well thank you! And don’t sell yourself short on that, you’re friendly and nice. I’ve come across some people that are just assholes to be assholes.” Maybe Skye wasn’t as nice as she appeared to be. But for the here and now, she was nice. That’s all that mattered.

“Oh, well, I wanted to start my own business and coffee is something that is always in demand. So I opened a coffee shop a couple years ago and love how I get to meet a lot of different people all the time.”
    As to the singing bit? “I do offer an open mic night on the weekends for anyone that wants to share their talent with the rest of the world. Really popular with the college crowd. As to me? I don’t crave the type of attention a lead vocalist would get, I’m content to only sing for friends when the mood strikes me.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie finally made her way back to the other two women, carrying a pair of red solo cups filled to the brim with frozen booze, the lips coated in salt. "Ugh! The line was horrendous! It took like an hour!" It was not even close to an hour. Ten minutes, tops.

"Anyway, here we go!" She sat down and handed one cup to the Thyrsus, "This is yours, Skye! I hope you like pink lemonade flavor. It matches your hair!" Obviously, she couldn't have not bought it!

Satisfied, she took a sip of her own banana flavored 'rita as she reached for a new quesadilla. "So, what's the topic? What I miss? Anything juicy?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Thinking back.
    "It worked pretty well, especially when ages started to show and the older more tired dogs found it best to be with the calm ones and the more energetic dogs found their ways to those who had the energy to play with them more, it was a nice way of doing things and it worked pretty well for us at least. It is good that you can see that you aren't in the right place for a dog, far to many get pets that they shouldn't get." She truly hated that and the abuse that sometimes came with it.

Nibbling at her food whilst trying to remain relatively still.
    "No need, thanks for the offer though. Whilst staying in the city so will I probably have more chances to eat spicy food so no need to go overboard to quickly."

Sitting down perhaps that would make it easier to not move around to much.
    "Hmm kids that might work, I wonder if it wouldn't be easier to do private lessons one on one though now that might work then you can focus on things without taking any regards to people being on different levels. I will have to look around, not that I find money that important and I have a job that pays me in food and shelter already."

Looking over the friendly woman.
    "Take it from me in a sense it's good with homeschooling in another really bad, it depends on whose teaching you of course but something you really miss out on is the social interaction of others around you that evolves with the times, spurs you to learn more of the things and take in the coming eras, trends and so on in a way that just doesn't happen in to small groups. There are good and aspects of everything of course and since we can only see the result of what came to be and not what could have been so is it hard to know what might have been different. If you however like the one you are right now then you took the right path in life."

Finishing the spicy Quesadilla and smiling.
    "Now that was good." Picking up her phone and looking around for a while before finally getting to the right place to add it in, she clearly wasn't used to handling a phone. "Ok there we go name inserted." handing over the phone "just add the number there please if that's all right?"

Lightly laughing at the comment about assholes.
    "Well there are many kinds of people in this world, all of us wears masks hiding something now what it is we hide is a different story though. Personally I have found that I quite enjoy to just throw out who I am and never care about what people think that way I am both a cold demon that only cares about herself but what you see is what you get." Well she didn't tell people about somethings but that was another story.

Jumping up, spinning around whilst shaking her head whilst smiling.
    "Then miss" she didn't see a wedding ring on so she assumed miss "you sound more like an entrepreneur and business owner than a barista, or perhaps all three is more correct."

"Well to each their own I guess, some people like the spotlight some does not, if you are happy in life you have taken the correct path in it and that is all anyone of us can ever truly hope for."

Taking the cup from Sonnie with a warm thankful smile.
    "Sounds delicious to me thank you very much sweetie."

Putting the cup down, looking around damn there really wasn't a lot of space to move like she wanted here.
    "Well in summary dogs, gymnastics, work, life, people who elope, coffee, open mic nights and to take the path in life that makes you happy." Wondering if her one false statement would get a reaction, taking a sip from the margarita ahh it was good, a big gulp following she clearly wasn't afraid to accept things from strangers nor fearing that there was anything in it that shouldn't be there.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Smirking, “And yet! You braved it and survived!” arms held over her head in victory.

Peering at the drink, then to Skye’s hair, “You’re right! It does! So that means it has to be good!” cause, matches!

“Anything juicy? Hmm?”
    a thoughtful look, then looking to the pink haired girl, “Have we found anything juicy yet? If not, I’m sure we could come up with something.”

Nodding, “I’m just not home enough. Maybe someday in the future when I slow down.” Which probably wouldn’t happen.

“Just find something you like that suits what you’re looking for. Money isn’t all that important, but it’s nice to have if you need something.”
    She had money, but she also had everything else she wanted.

“That’s a great point. The whole social interaction thing. It’s can be such an important part of a child’s development.”
    Though she didn’t have many friends, if any, in school. “Oh, I enjoy my college, my classes are fun and interesting. So I can’t complain.” How far she would go with it remained to be seen.

Accepting the phone, “Sure!” and programs her number in, handing it back, “There you go.” Having someone new to hangout with was always fun.

If she only knew about the Masks that some had to wear. Sera was juggling too many at the moment.

Laughing, “All three are correct. I work there as often as I can. I love being around people and getting to talk to them.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

The Monkey nommed upon her fresh quesadilla as she listened to Skye rattle off the long list of missed topics. Her eyes blinking rapidly in surprised, she laughed. "Geez, how long was I gone? Do you have a dog, Skye?" she asked, focusing on the first of the subjects mentioned.

Sonnie similarly thew her hands up in a victory pose, joining Seraphina in celebration, "I Survived the Margarita Line and All I Got Was This Lousy T-Shirt!" She giggled, "Oh, and two 'ritas, of course!"

"Hm, are you going to a university, Sera? Or, like, a community college?" It had only just occurred to her that she had no idea about the Nix's student life.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling at the two, at least they had some life in them that was good to see.

"Ohh you envious of my hair? I am considering switching to a black/purple combo next but I don't know the pink does feel like it give me some life and it's a good contrast to this whole dark/occult theme I am doing as well."

"Anything juicy hmm no not really I think we save them for your return." Taking a deep breath as she pulls her left leg back and stretches it pose back and up high holding the pose for a couple of seconds before standing down normally again.

"That sounds wise, a dog or well most animals is a big commitment in one way or another."

Cracking her neck, damn what was it about being around people that made it so hard for her to be still, these past few years really hadn't done her a service there.
    "I agree, honestly so would I have been happy living without it but sadly money makes the world go round but lets skip that topic or the night will just turn sad."

Nodding
    "Yeah having people around to help you evolve and progress can be detrimental to ones well being and both social and mental growth. However it would be interesting if we could perceive the road not traveled so to speak. Anyways we are who we are if we don't like it change, if you say that you can't so does it probably mean that you don't want to or are afraid to which is sad but nothing in this world is eternal and nothing more than an end is promised everything else we have to fill in and enjoy."

Taking the phone back whohoo her contact list had grown by over 30% in an instant not many people could say that.
    "Thanks" calling one signal to the number before hanging up "there you have my number, sorry if I am slow at replying to texts still trying to get used to the whole thing." Sigh, it was a lot easier when everyone you knew lived within a kilometer and most of the time you could just yell for them and they would at least hear that you were yelling, she should have been born in a different era to truly shine.

Looking around at all the people that passed them by.
    "Sounds like you've found your own little haven that is always nice, remember to treasure it."

Taking a gulp of the margarita, this wouldn't last long if she didn't start pacing a bit, luckily her augmented body could handle a lot of alcohol without even getting tipsy though.
    "Whoohooo" singing "Cause she's a survivor, shes not gonna stop, she's not gonna give up, she's not gonna stop cause she's a survivor!" So yeah the lyrics were of but it sounded right in her mind at least.

Lightly laughing at herself and her spontaneous singing, she clearly had no issues with giving of herself.
    "No I had dogs growing up but for the past four years I have been on a journey that wouldn't have been suitable for one so sadly I do not have any pets in my care at the moment." She didn't wanna say owned, she knew that was the word and that she sometimes used that word but it had always felt wrong to say that you owned a life, you could take care of a life but to own it just felt like you denied it to much freedom.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

With a teasing smile, “Clearly too long.” But there was humor in her tone.

Taking another bite, “Sacramento State, been going for a couple years.” It was nice to have something to focus on.

“Envious? A bit. I’ve always like how brightly colored hair looks, just never had it in me to change mine. But the pink suits you! Though I think any color would look on you.”
    The girl was quite alluring.

A nod, “Wise words, and you are completely right. We have the power to change our lives for the better if we so desire. I know I’ve personally always strived to improve not only mine, the ones of those around me.” Just what she did.

Hearing the light chime from her phone, she pulls it from her purse and quickly programs the name to the number. “And no worries! I can be slow at times too, depending on what’s going on and all that.” Cells don’t work in the Hedge.

A shrug, “I like to think so. I have a lot to be grateful for that’s for sure.” A smile offered to Sonnie.

Laughing, the Nix joins in the singing, swaying back and forth.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"You should consider it," she said to Skye, nodding, "If you do want to get a dog, please adopt! There's a lot of puppies looking for their forever homes! Be a hero!"

Sonnie's head cocked to one side as the Mage did her gymnastic leg stretch, "Geez, and here I thought I had trouble sitting still," she laughed, even as she was wiggling in her seat to the rhythm of the ambient music.

She nodded to Seraphina's answer about college, but the Beast's interest in academics tended to be minimal, so she seemed to not have any follow up questions. "Hope I get to attend your graduation ceremony," she smiled encouragingly to her friend.

The Monkey blinked as both women started singing in unision, and she looked back and forth between them. The chorus made her burst out in laughter, and she applauded their performance. "I've never been serenaded before!"

Page 3 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread