Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence
    Seraphina Scenes

Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

A solemn nod, “It is the way.” Agreeing with the Beast. Sonnie didn’t share her food.

Giggling, “Well, they’re adorable! You have great taste in shoes.” And she was totally making Sonnie go shopping with her.

“Well, you get started on that and let me know. I’ll stick to my coffee shop.” A wink to her fellow Spring.

She looks to where Sonnie pointed and nodded.

“Aw, thank you. But I’m not really big on singing.”
    Partially true. Being on a stage drew attention. Attention could draw the eyes of Them, or her Keeper. So, she avoided it a lot now. But there was something calming about the the pink haired girls presence, and was nice.

As Skye with an E attempts to pull Sonnie into dancing, Sera makes her way over to the indicated food truck and buys some quesadillas. But just some to try, she buys a few orders, in each flavor they had, and made sure she had enough for not only herself, but Sonnie and Skye as well.

A table was found near where the two were dancing, and she spreads out the food and napkins.
    Sapphires then watch the two and she cheers, in between bites of the food. Her body moving with the music from her seat.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Ah, yeah. Fugly's at home. His favorite show was on and he didn't want to miss it!" Strange thing is, that might actually be true. Before she could say more, Sonnie was dragged away by Skye towards... well, there wasn't exactly a dance floor. They were out on a closed off street, after all. The music was more for ambience. There were just random, scattered people enjoying the Latin beat. Still, she didn't let that stop her.

Sonnie danced in her own carefree manner, not caring if anybody thought she looked weird as she bounced and flailed about. She danced by Skye rather than with her, as she wasn't paying attention to what anyone else was doing, really. The Monkey was caught up in her own enjoyment for the moment.

She somehow managed to not spill her margarita cup in the process. The rest of her burrito was eaten during this spastic performance, as well. Amazingly, she did not choke.

Afterwards, the Beast made her way over to Seraphina and the table the Nix had secured for them. "Woo!" she hooted, seeting her mostly empty solo cup down as she sat, "That was a good way to work up an appetite! How's the quesadillas, Sera?" She looked at how many the Fairest had purchased. "Wow, you're hungry tonight!" she laughed.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

The dancing was fun and enjoyable, true she had dragged the girl along just for fun and even if their respective dances were one girl shows so was it still enjoyable, often getting far to close to people but always seeming to avoid them in the last second. In a sense it seemed like she wasn't aware of those around her at all in another sense it seemed like her body was perfectly aware of those around her and how to precisely avoid them at all times.

Following after as Sonnie left still in the rhythm of the music, doing random cartwheels, jumps and tumbles wherever she got the chance which mostly meant minor spins though before finally landing along by the table.

Watching the huge buffet the none dancer had put out damn both these girls seemed to have huge appetites.
    "Thanks for the company, that was fun. Are there ever any bigger events happening around though? I mean ones with at least 700-1000 or more in attendance, live music in front of a large crowd and so much movement that if you lose track of the ones your'e with for a second you lose them completely?"

Shaking her body a bit it had finally started to get some feel in it, she still had plenty of energy to give though then again she wasn't one for sitting still to begin with the body needed exercise after all.

A random thought of why she called her boyfriend Fugly lingering in her mind but mehh it was probably just some internal joke that you had to have been there to grasp.

"Also how is this city overall? Still trying to get the lay of it but its quite hard, far to many walls around for my taste."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded gold and diamond scales extenuate the rare greenish blue color of her aquamarine eyes. In the right light, or when her mood changes, her eyes seem to illuminate from within, it’s a very gentle glow. This is the ocean lives in Sera's eyes. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the ground, spun silver and emerald. Perfectly placed tiny pearls can be seen woven throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There is an iridescent scale like skin that pulls delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmers and has three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

At the news that Fugly was at home, which was obvious with him not being there, she pouts. “Then you need to bring him over for a play date at my house.” She needed her Fugly fix.

Holding a finger up as she finished chewing, she nodded, “Delicious! Great pick!” then shoves the plates in the middle of the table. “I got enough for everyone! I mean, I could eat them all, but then that means an extra couple hours at the gym and I don’t feel like it.” Nope, not tonight.

Sapphires look to Skye, “You’re a good dancer! A natural out there.” The girl just seemed to know where to be at the right time.

“Are you new to the city?” she asks, picking up a napkin to wipe her hands. “It’s good, lots to see and do, especially with the weather warming up! What are you looking for? Clubs, bars, restaurants?” hard to recommend when she wasn’t sure what she was looking for. “Too many walls? Well, if you were looking for places with no walls, there are lots of hiking trails on the outskirts. I haven’t personally been to them, but I hear customers talking about them all the time! Hidden waterfalls to find and just great trails to clear your head.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I agree!" the Monkey nodded in all due seriousness. "My boy needs his Auntie Sera time." Puppy play dates were important!

She looked to Skye, "There's a concert or two. Some pub crawls. Fun stuff like that! But this block party is what I'm all about tonight!" It was where the majority of the food was at, after all.

"Oh, is that soooooo?" Sonnie grinned as she took a quesadilla for herself. "Well, if you insist! Don't mind if I do!" She paused and looked at her cup, "Before I dig in, though, I need a refill on my margarita! Anyone else want one?"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A playdate, was this Fugly perhaps not a boyfriend but rather her child? That was a weird nickname for a child though, maybe it was a pet that sounded more logical especially if the the barista had a pet of her own. With the girl that apparently needed to shampoo her boots added words she was rather sure that it was either her son or her dog she was talking about though and most likely a dog, it wouldn't be surprising if they both had dogs after all. Sad that neither of them had brought one though, she loved animals.
    Hmm wonder if I could become a veterinarian that would be a good life and a good cover, I do have the right skills to be rather good at it if i can just be left alone with the animals. Should probably go to the library and ask for help in getting the information in all what the job details.

"Thank you kindly" stretching in and taking a quesadilla, taking small bites and enjoying the taste, it had been quite a while since she had eaten food truck food and it was a nice reminder of special events from her childhood.

Smiling.
    "I wasn't really dancing though, just playing around with gymnastic moves." Dancing had never been her true style but gymnastics now that was her game and it could look good enough for places like these, it would never work in a serious dance competition but for enjoyment so had she never had any issues with going that route.

Nodding whilst nibbling the food.
    "Yes, I arrived just a couple of weeks ago or so, still trying to navigate the city but sadly I am not really used to the concrete jungle or city life overall, I really need to get a map of the city." She knew that she needed to be here for now, that she needed to learn to navigate cities but she couldn't help but missing the woods that was were her heart was. "Well I do could need to find somewhere to set up to teach archery other than that I don't know, city life have never been my strong suit."

Putting down her food, doing a back flip and then looking towards Sonnie as she picks up her quesadilla again.
    "Ohh I didn't mean tonight I meant overall."

Smiling towards the food lover.
    "Well if you're buying I won't say no otherwise I am fine with water." Not that alcohol had much of an affect on her to begin with but that was a different story.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Beaming, “Of course he does!” she agrees with a giggle, “Plus, the pool is set to go for the summer.” Did she let Fugly swim in her pool? Of course she did!

A nod, “I got some in each flavor they had.” And points out the various kinds. Shaking her head, “No thanks, I’m good with my water.” Though margaritas did go well with the quesadillas.

“Oh. Well, it still looked good!” dancing, gymnastic moves, both worked for her.

“I’ve noticed there are a lot of small restaurants and coffee shops near the colleges. Most are pretty affordable too.” Cause college students. “City life be hard to get used to, but as far as city goes, this one is pretty small. Which is nice. It just depends where you interests are and what you’re looking for. I can’t offer any advice or help with archery, I don’t know anything about it. Though if you wanted to teach, maybe when the farmers markets get setup, you could do something there? I know they’re really popular, and there is a wide variety of people offering things.” Though it was probably dangerous the more she thought about it. "Or maybe a good place to advertise it."

Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Excellent! He's been working on his doggie-paddle! He can't wait!" Sonnie giggled at the thought of Fugly wearing pool floaties. He would be the cutest!

She blinked in confusion as Skye did a back flip for... reasons? "Um, okay? Oh, you meant in general. Yeah, Sera knows all kinds of stuff around the city, as you can see!" A nod. "Can't say I know anything about archery." Mostly, she preferred to chuck things if she couldn't get into melee range. "I'm sure you can goggle local archery schools or something."

"Cool, be back in a bit!" She departed the table to fetch a couple of margaritas, with her quesadilla in her mouth. A stand selling margaritas was down the street, and had a decent line. Sighing, she moved to stand at the end and attempt to be patient. At least she had cheesy deliciousness to keep her occupied.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Their continued talks of this Fugly and then doggie paddles yeah it was most definitely a dog good to have that sorted.
    "So do you have a dog as well" thinking for a second "Sera was it?"

Looking over the quesadillas.
    "So which one is the spiciest?" She loved spicy food, mostly cause it was something she didn't have an easy access to and she had always been great at handling spicy things for some reason.

Looking over the various ones, the margarita girl was a none sharer so to steal the spiciest one was now her goal.
    "Thats very kind of you, I've always loved gymnastics. If life had been different so would I perhaps have had a chance to compete in the Olympics but I was to attached to home to ever really get a good chance to compete." She did believe that she could measure up to any Olympic gymnast though after all she was very good at it but then again she was no expert in the standards for Olympic contests and the measuring.

Listening to the advice.
    "Well size depends on what you're used to," singing "I'm just a small town girl" giggling a bit before continuing in her normal speaking manner "no even that is an exaggeration I grew up in a very small place so to me the population here is still very overwhelming and this city is vastly larger than what I am used to." Although she did have a lot of woods around her growing up and it was easy to get lost for days if you were not careful but there was a massive difference between that kind of jungle and this one.
    "Hmm where and when are these markets located?" Farmers markets finally something that she was more used to hearing about and even attending.

Still standing and lightly swaying along to the music, not wanting to sit down just yet.
    "Umm sorry I don't own a computer, I am sure they would be happy to help at the local library but sadly I haven't had the time to go there yet." She had been busy with other things since arriving and it was just recently that she had finally finished her new weapons.

Watching as Sonnie leaves before looking towards the overly beautiful barista girl, speaking in a calm and curious manner.
    "How come you choose to feed a stranger without even knowing the first thing about her first?" True she wasn't opposed to kindness, she had grown up with it to a degree far to few ever experienced but she had also seen an ugly side of humanity far to often and sadly she was far to used to walk in the darkness to truly take in or offer kindness like she once could. This random kindness did remind her of her past though which was both warming and hard to take in.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Wyrd
    •••••
    Treasured Nix

Laughing, “Good! I’ll make sure I have the treats he likes as well.” Plus, it gave her time to hang out with Sonnie. Which was always fun.

“Oh don’t sell yourself short. I think you see more of the city then I do.”
    Especially with her job.
    A happy wave was offered as Sonnie darted off for drinks.

Shaking her head, “No, not yet. Though I’ve been thinking about one, but it’s a big responsibility, and I’m content to visit with Fugly.” Then a nod, “Yup.” Confirming her name.

“The spiciest? Hmm,” and she looks over the assortment of food before finally pointing to a plate. There was a little sticker on the side of a flame, “Those should be the spiciest. And if they’re not, then, well, we’ll just have to go ask them to make them spicier!”

Sapphire widen, “Oh wow, really?! That would have been really neat. You mentioned teaching archery, but did you ever think of offering gymnastics? It would be easier to find space to do it, and with the weather warming up and all the parks, you could do it outside!” sounded like a win win to her.

The Treasured giggles as well, “Well, I come from a really small town. One of those where the football team is the most important thing in the world and everyone knows everyone. But I’ve been to places like New York and now that’s a huge city! Too much for me.” Nope, she wasn’t a big city girl.

“If I remember right, they’re some on the weekends, early in the morning at the local parks. And there are some during the week, I usually go to get flowers and things for my shop. But the ones at the park are larger and there are so many wonderful vendors.” She loved the farmers markets.

“Oh, well it seemed rude to bring back food for my friend and I and not you. And you seemed nice enough so I figured nothing ventured, nothing gained. Plus, it’s a party! Have to share the amazing food!”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 2 of 13 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread