Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

She holds the Beasts gaze a few extra seconds, nods, then smirks. “It’s a good thing those kids don’t know about my candy drawers.” That would be a disaster!

A shake of her head as she listens to the back and forth. “Or I could beat you both by sticking something high up on a shelf.” See, the Queen wins!

“Hate to admit it, but she does have a point. For a fair challenge between you both, the activity needs to be one neither has done. Something new to both of you would make the playing ground quite even. And a lot of fun to watch!”
    which was always very important.

Watching the girl, she had to chuckle to her herself as she continued to try and move with the music. It was a bit easier when you didn’t overthink it and just went with it. “Maybe I’m not so bad at this?” the angelic voice sounding unsure. "I had wanted to take lessons from a friend, who was a professional dancer, but she moved before I could."
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It's totally fair. You just step up and take three blind swings like Sera and I did. It's an even playing field." She shook her head at Skye, "I dunno why you insist there's some kind of imbalance here. If you don't want to do it, it's fine. But please don't pretend it's somehow rigged." Honestly, she was very confused by the Mage's attitude on this. It made no sense to her.

Still, a forfeit was a forfeit, so Sonnie accepted the victory and came to dance! She boogied down while munching on her last taquito, so it was two kinds of fun in one!

"Right?" she asked of the Nix, "You can't trust kids. Grubby little bastards!" Nod nod. Children were the worst! Thinking they were so adorable! Nobody is more adorable than Sonnie Wu, dammit!

"Ohhhh, so now it's anti-short prejudice, is it?" The Beast huffed and shook her head sadly, "I expected better of you, Sera. I'm not mad, just disappointed." Not that high shelves were a problem for any Steepscrambler. She could scale a steep mountain with one hand, to tell the truth.

"Despite your obvious bigotry towards short people, I do applaud your dancing skills, Sera," and she did! Her hands clapped and everything! Non-sarcastically even! Sera was, in fact, a good dancer!

Sonnie looked at them both, "Soooo..." she glanced at her empty hands, "Churros now?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Looking at Sera with big eyes.
    "Candy drawer" licking her lips "any ghost pepper or extremely spicy stuff in there?"

Going down in a low bow
    "Then I surrender to your prowess of height of mighty amazon you are the victor here." Not that climbing a shelf was hard but one was never sure if it would tip over.

Just spinning around Sera.
    "Well you are not bad but there is only one thing that truly matters." Standing in front of her and staying a bit further away than last time whilst looking into her eyes "are you having fun? If you are then that is all that matters but if you wanna learn dance so am I sure that there are plenty of studios around for it. However your movements looks nice to my eyes at least"
    Clapping along with Sonnie

Shrugging towards Sonnie as she makes still standing backflips and playing around in similar matters nearly like she is trying to figure out how break dancing works.
    "I disagree with you there but lets forget that topic or we will just be stuck in pointless conversation, if you wanna take it that way than you already have my forfeit I declare thee the cutest winner of our contest ohh mighty slayer and victor of the sugary spoils."

Looking a bit annoyed at the words of kids.
    "Hey there is nothing more adorable than the smiles and laughter of the young." She really did love kids.

Spinning up next to Sonnie, crossing her arms and nodding.
    "Yeah power to the short, even though I already surrendered to your superior height but still." Laughing afterwards, this was just a joke or jest after all right?

Freezing up and watching Sonnie.
    "You're still hungry?"

"Well lets head of then"
    Jumping backwards out of the dancing place and waiting for the two to join her.
    "Or do you wanna keep dancing Sera?"

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

“Just, eh, stay on your feet when you take the swings.” It was solid advice.

A sage nod, “This is true. Though the ones I encountered at Halloween were quite polite. Which was surprising.” Cause didn’t kids lose their minds over whole candy bars?

Was that a…huff?

“Who said I was anti-short? I’d rather be short, then I could wear heels and not tower over everyone even more.”
    It was true. She loved heels, but they made her a lot taller. And now she was self-conscious about it.

“I have no bigotry! And I find your shortness adorable.”
    It was, Sonnie was the perfect height for, well, Sonnie. “Really?!” and she seemed to swell with pride, dancing a little more enthusiastically.

“Churros?” slowing down and thinking, “I could get behind that.” Those were sweet, right?

Nodding, “I have one in my fridge and then a regular drawer. Cause some candy just tastes better cold.” It was weird, but it was true. “Uh, I don’t think so. I didn’t know those came in candy. Are they good?” because now she was curious.

Sapphires blink a few times, “Fun?” then a huge smile, “I’m having a blast!” the only thing that would have made it better was if Rhodes was here.

The comment about the kids gets a shrug from her. Kids just weren’t her thing, but Skye seemed really into them, so she wasn’t going to say anything.

“I’m good with getting something else to eat. After all, there are many food trucks and flavors here, might as well try as many as possible.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I have a hollow leg. It's where all the food goes," Sonnie said, nonchalantly. More like a black hole. Are we sure she's not a Gristlegrinder?

"I think I saw a churro stand over that-a-way!" She pointed and started moving in that direction. Smiling, she looked to Sera and Skye. "Churros originated in Portugal, I think. But they're everywhere nowadays." Her head bobbed, "In Mexico, they fill them with chocolate, caramel or vanilla!"

Sonnie Wu: Snack Expert!

The Beast blinked in surprise at Seraphina, then took the Fairest's hand in her own, "I'm sorry! I had no idea you were jealous of shorties. It's understandable! Who wouldn't be?" Noddles. "You're definitely a short six feet!" Well, at least she was trying to make the Nix feel better.

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shaking of her body the movement was over, preparing to follow the two to whatever food carts they wanted to go to the food didn't really interest her much anyways so it was mostly just for the company she tagged along anyways.

Giggling a bit at the comment.
    "Well if you get on the ground so was it probably just mother Gaia that wanted to give you a hug nothing more to it than that." Falling was something she had done far to often in her life so saying that the earth mother just wanted to share a hug sounded a lot better.

Shaking her head a bit.
    "I think we all want to be what we are not at times, she is shorter than most, I am shorter still we have both probably had times that we wished to be taller and your'e tall so you have probably experienced times when you wanted to be shorter." Shrugging her shoulders "I'ts far to easy to see faults and wish that we were different at times that is the sad truth of things, you're perfect the way you are in my opinion but we need to find the love of ourselves within us and not from others. Nothing wrong with towering over people, that just adds to the flair that is you." She accepted people for who they were and did want people to feel good about themselves.

Just looking at her for a second.
    "I don't know I have never seen any but I am no expert when it comes to such stuff, now if you wanna talk about how meat tastes depending on what type of fire you use to prepare it so can we have a discussion but candy, technology and stuff like that and I only know the basics at best."

Smiling and firing of an invisible arrow towards the stars.
    "Then may Orion bless thee with even more smiles." Damn now she started to sound like her mentor, arghhh having only had him around for all those years had rubbed of on her in ways she did not like, lightly hitting her head to get those thoughts out.

Just looking amazed but yeah she was ready to follow, the company was fun and she did so enjoy being around people once more.
    "That is impressive, I can eat plenty of meat when that is up but that is about it and even then so is it within reason I am still quite full from all the things that have been consumed tonight." Wow that girl would get issues if her metabolism slows down when she gets older.

Listening to the speech of the churros, she had no clue about any of it nor did she really know what a churro was to begin with but it seemed like it was something sweet at least.
    Rolling her eyes a bit at the last comment.
    "Ohh about every single man you encounter, they tend to dislike being short a lot more than girls in my experience." Thinking of how some of the shorter guys had loved to be around her growing up, she had always been shorter than the average so even the short guys could feel a bit taller when they were around her.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

A sideways glance to Sonnie, “You know? I’ve always wondered about that. Is this something I can invest in? That way I wouldn’t have to go to the gym all the time.” A light laugh. She actually enjoyed the gym.

“Wow, really?”
    she had no idea the monkey had such knowledge. “Well, if I’m ever on a game show and they ask me any food related questions, I’m calling you.” But wow, Portugal. “Oh! I want a chocolate one!” chocolate all the way!

“Both have advantages, but I’ve always found it hard to really fit in. Plus, there is always the worry that beds are too short or low hanging lights. I’d be ok with being shorter.” A nod.

“I’m mostly happy with myself. I had many years where I wasn’t, and was constantly trying to change myself to suit those around me. But over the past couple years I’ve become more focused on learning about who I am, and doing and being what makes me happy. It’s been a journey, but a satisfying one.” And one she was still on.

Laughing, “Isn’t that the truth! I’ve encountered a few guys like over the years. Some thinking they’re less of man if a woman is taller then them.” Rolling her eyes, “So annoying.” Thankfully, Rhodes didn’t seem to care, not that he was a lot shorter than her, an inch or two. But still, he was secure in himself. Which was very attractive.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie could only laugh at the idea of hollow legs being something you could purchase. Well, maybe at a Goblin Market. "Sorry, Sera. As Lady Gaga says: Baby, I was born this way." Aaaaaand now she had that song stuck in her head. Lovely.

"I'll be your lifeline! I'd love to talk to Regis Philbin! He still does that show, right?" Unfortunately, the Beast had not caught up on modern game shows. Press Your Luck was still her fave.

"Hmm," she pondered, "Yeah, I've known a couple short guys. They tend to... overcompensate. Act as tough and macho as they can. It's kinda sad."

However, churros! She stood in line and clapped her hands together in excitement, "Yes, most def chocolate!"

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Keeping a straight calm face whilst thinking about how many mages before her that had used Life to increase their own metabolism to degrees that they never gained any weight or to lose weight. Not that she had needed it yet herself, her lifestyle was to active for her to have any issues and she was still young, wonder if she was even 19 physically speaking yet.

Game shows and sweets yeah she had nothing to offer here just walk along and who was Lady Gaga? Some noble woman perhaps?.

Looking over Sera.
    "Things stacked to high on shelves, people looking over you, not being noticed, disappearing in crowds, bullying and social discrimination is more common against short people than tall, short people generally earn less than taller people and have a harder time getting employed. So it is not always good being short, average or around it always tends to be for the best it seems. Humans really aren't a kind species."

Shaking her head.
    "You're perfect the way you are, the physical does not matter as long as you're a good person on the inside. There is no need to change for people around you, if they cannot handle you for who you are then they aren't worth your time to begin with." She had seen far to many people crumble to try and fit in, to be someone they weren't and it never ended well it was just killing oneself.

Shrugging.
    "True men can be so shallow like that, not that I think I will ever find a man with that issue, short guys tends to love me since I am so short that they can feel tall. So you still friends with any of these short guys?" Being 152cm she was often one of the shortest ones around.

Standing with them in the line waiting for it to end, standing still was not her thing and she neither had the money to spend on churros nor did she want one, it did not look to be her thing at all.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Seraphina

Mask

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Misc.

Jewelry

Seraphina Scenes

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

An over-exaggerated pout, “Well that sucks. For me, not you.” Maybe there was a Contract?

“Awesome! I’d be sure to win! And I say we use the winnings to take a trip somewhere!” an eager nod. Travel, the dream of most people. “Uh, I think so? I haven’t seen it in a while though. Worth looking into.” Why not.

“It is. And such a turn off.” Don’t even get her started on that one.

“Seems there are pros and cons to both. I was picked on for my height growing up, being the tallest in the class sucked.” Then add the pageants to it and it was horrible. “At least we are all perfect at the height we have.” Bright side?

“Me?”
    shaking her head, “No. Once I see the nasty side to someone, I don’t want anything to do with them. They’re too full of negative energy and it just drags you down. But I’ve met some guys at the gym who’ve been really nice, short, but nice.”
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Page 11 of 13 First ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 Last
Closed Thread