Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Well if you wanna learn how to make a stew over an open fire so can I teach you, naturally it tastes better if you best the prey yourself wait have I already said this before?" The word felt familiar then again she often spoke about besting the pray yourself so that was perhaps not so strange.
    "Maybe after some classes you might be able to fell a prey with a bow and arrow yourself." That would truly prove that she could teach archery.

Feeling happy that she agreed to sing but noticing how she seemed to be far to reluctant to be comfortable with it for some reason, not wanting to push her she shone up looking at them both.
    "Lets skip the Sombrero I know what we could do that might suit us all. How about we see if we can borrow some simple clothing and stuff around and set up a short improvised play for the kids around here? Just a basic quick story in line with the holiday. I can sing a bit and you both can just act or do whatever feels comfortable for you, I can even take the role of the bad guy." Looking at them wondering if that would be something for them.
    "Or we can go and join the battle reenactment that is most certainly taking place somewhere around here." They always were when something with a battle was celebrated.

Ohh going barefoot now they were a team again.
    "Running in the morning grass after a rain as the sun rises is amongst the best feelings there is, especially when the wind is coming against you or even behind you both are incredible. Then again to run in the sand as the sun rises is nothing to sneer at neither, yes people miss a lot when using shoes all the time."

"Anyways either of those sounds good to you otherwise I am afraid that one of you will have to pick and I will follow, I am not hard to convince to go along with things I just like having fun with people."

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Sera watches the Beast, “Yah,” she draws out, “that night we just sit and talked. Fugly was there and I had found a recipe for making hot chocolate in the fireplace.” Or was the Nix’s memory getting worse? Now she wasn’t sure and looks a bit confused and worried. Her Entitlement didn’t affect memory, at least, not that she was aware.

Smirking, “Well, we can at least try and not burn it down. But I do have fire extinguishers, so we should be good.” Nodding a few times. They had this.

“I’m sure we can spot her so she can play! Totally worth it!” it was all about fun, and the games were cheap.

“Oh! I’d love to learn!”
    and maybe it could be done outside so no risk to her house! “Wait, like, kill it myself?” her sapphires wide, “I,” pause, “uh, never killed anything before. I don’t know if I could.” And what she had to kill to escape the Hedge was different.

“I don’t know much about the holiday, so I’d worry about getting something wrong. But I’m sure I could come up with something to do.”
    Quickly thinking over any talents she had. Ones that didn’t include drawing attention by singing. “But battle reenactments sound really neat! Do you think they’d let us join?” now this seemed to really peak the Treasured interests.
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Oh," she nodded slowly, "Right. That night." Yeah, she didn't recall. Seraphina's memory was fine. It was Sonnie's that was spotty.

She giggled at the thought of the Fairest stalking prey in the woods with a bow and arrow, "It'll be your rite of passage, Katniss! Slay a moose, and you'll finally be considered a full grown woman!" Why a moose? She paused and thought a moment, "There's no moose in California, except for zoos. The zoo people would probably frown on anyone killing their moose." She finished her churro and dusted her hands off. "Moose is fun to say. Mooooooose!"

"Battle reenactments?" The Beast blinked. It was true that Cinco de Mayo commemorates the Battle of Puebla, and that battle was sometimes reenacted on the holiday. "Oh, they usually only do that in Mexico. Americans only like reenacting the Civil War, usually." She knows that tidbit, but forgets that Sera once made her chocolate. Yup, definitely spotty.

"Anyway, as long as your fire extinguishers are charged, we'll be fine!" Nod nod nod.

3 days left. We should start wrapping up!
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Worst comes to worst so if fire the element of cleansing and new beginnings so you can always take it like that, just make sure your insurance is up to date."

Shaking her head.
    "Nahh let's do the easiest alternative that sounds like it will be good for you both as well, I pick Sera, Sera you get Sonnie and Sonnie you get me." Yeah that should work that said that she could choose after all.

Nodding towards her.
    "Well wildlife cooking I can teach you and yes kill it yourself, it is not for everyone nor would I force it of course but it is not that bad. Just make sure to honor your pray by using all of it and thanking it for it's sacrifice but you could just buy the meat as well or make a vegetarian one once again it is better if you grow the ingredients yourself there though but bought ones works of course."

Frowning a bit at the words of killing a zoo animal.
    "That would be wrong, no sport nor does it stand a chance, to fell captured prey is just to dishonor it unless it is in misery then it is a mercy kill if it cannot be free of course however a small question who is Katniss? I guess that's some reference?"

Taking them both and dragging them over to the tortilla making area, where they could make a tortilla from scratch and then add whatever they wanted on it to eat.
    Making it really wasn't hard for anyone as you had people there guiding you through it all.
    Making a chicken salad based one for Sera, with tzatziki sauce to make sure it doesn't get to dry, the tzatziki on the the side though so she can add it in degrees that feels the best for her.
    "So what do you think?"

This felt like a quick easy final activity with the limited time we have left. It also lets Sera do some cooking and Sonnie gets to eat.

Seraphina
    Presence
    (Magnetic)
    Striking Looks
    (Enthralling)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Angelic)
    New Identity
    (Sarah Jones)
    Mantle (Spring)
    (In Mini Sheet)
    Seraphina

Mien

Softly shimmering gold flakes catch the light whenever she moves, delicate gilded and diamond scales extenuate the luminescent sapphires that are her eyes. The ocean lives in Sera's eyes, perfectly cut sapphires, gleam in the light. Deeper shades always shifting like the tide. The scales trail up to her temples and forehead. Her hair reaches down her back, brushing the back of her calves, spun silver and gold. Perfectly placed streaks of sea green are seen throughout her hair. Very fine diamond dust falls loose from her hair when she moves, reflecting rainbows from the light. The scales on her hands are dulled by the simple fact that her hands are translucent. There was an iridescent scale like skin that pulled delicately up from her ears. The membrane shimmered and created three curly points.
    Seraphina

Fairest

Nix/Treasured
    Mantle

Cherry blossoms gilded in gold bloom from her hair, tumbling down as a warm rejuvenating spring breeze gently kisses the air with the scent of freshly cut grass. The sound of birds singing can be heard as the wildflowers grow and bloom in vibrant colors where she walks, swaying and lively in the breeze.
    Sera's hands and lower legs are translucent while the rest of her has cracks
    Seraphina

Mask
    A fairly tall woman, roughly 5'11 with long, wavy dark brown hair. Her eyes are an intense, deep bright blue, reminding one of sapphires. Her lips are full and her skin is flawless. With that perfection comes a body that men fawn and drool over, and women envy.

Health Tracker

Haunted House
    Items

Hedgespun Items

Tear dropped shaped pendant, form fitted waterfall jacket

Misc.

-3 to any rolls involving Presence

Jewelry

Ring on right ring finger...the gold band matches her gilded golden skin, the blue sapphire matches her eyes and the diamonds her scales
    Seraphina Scenes
      -1 Glamour into Wyrdstone
      Dreaming, -1 WP to analyze, WP to hold Dream together, Dreamscape
      -1 Glamour for Dream Time, -1 WP, WP to Scour Glam to rebuild
     Harden Mask, Forgot to include in orig post, 

+2
    SL
    +2
    DV
    PRE

Treasured Nix

Maybe the hot chocolate was really bad and this was her way of letting her know? Or maybe Sonnie really did have a bad memory? The Nix wasn’t sure, and vows to improve the recipe!

Laughing, “A moose?! I don’t think those are around here. And if they were, we’re talking a bow and arrow, I don’t think that would hurt a moose!” she exclaims while still laughing. “Is there another animal I can slay for that title?” she asks with a smirk. “Moooooose!” the Nix joins in.

“Oh, they are. I made sure of that in case the urge to try and cook came over me. Though Rhodes did make me breakfast and they weren’t used.” Wait, did that mean he was a better cook then her?

Looking at the food station, she looks a bit lost. Cooking was not her thing. But, thankfully, the people were helpful and nothing was burnt too bad. She added some steak, cause steak went in everything! And a bit of hot sauce, not too much, but enough to give it some kick. But you could tell the Nix was trying, there was some floor on her cheek, her tongue poked out of her lips as she focused. At the end, she presents it to Sonnie.

Eyeing the one Skye had made, "Oh that looks amazing! And smells amazing too!"
    Treasured/Nix Wyrd●●●●

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"It would most certainly hurt a moose. It would also not kill it and probably piss it off." The Monkey nodded. "Moooooooooooooooooooooooooose." She snickered, then tapped her chin in thought, "How about a chicken? I'm sure you could kill a chicken." The resulting nugs would be a bonus!

"Katniss is a great hero of myth. Legendary archer, led a... revolution, maybe? She was very inspiring." Nod nod nod. Sonnie was a little uncertain. She only ever saw the first movie.

Suddenly she was in front of a tortilla making station. She blinked at the ingredients, then grinned and dove right in. The Beast assembled a variety of items and wrapped it up in the provided tortilla.

She looked at the finished product Sera had presented to her. Curiously, she sniffed at it, "Oh, this smells really good! Is that steak? Thank you so much!"

Sonnie gave her tortilla to Skye with a wink, "Here, this is made of salsa, bean dip, lettuce, and also some of the candy I won. So there's chocolate and some kind of cinnamon thing in there. Enjoy!" She grinned, proudly, over her strange abomination.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    Appearance

Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

What was she saying? How little did she know about this?
    "Umm yes you can, one good placed arrow and a moose is dead most people might need 2-3 though heck even a bear can be killed with a bow and arrow I have done so myself so I know it's possible. It may not be easy but it is highly possible. Naturally the trick is to shoot it, wait and let it bleed out it can take up to an hour but it will not move whilst doing so." Sheeses didn't schools teach them anything?

Were they serious or not about this?
    "Hey if you're really that bad at cooking then perhaps take a class first or come learn fire cooking with me next to an actual body of water and over sand so the risk of a fire is slim to none." Or easy enough for her to put out.

Looking to Sonnie.
    "Really? I only know of Robin Hood as a great archer, what country is she a legend in? Ohh wait was Apollo was one right and William Tell damn I knew more than I thought on that topic but no Katniss so would you tell of her legend?"

Smiling for her praise feeling like she had picked the right things.
    "Go on eat up here now and let's enjoy food made by a friend."

Looking over the tortilla Sonnie had made her and taking a big bite from it.
    "Ohh so you decided to share your candy with me? Thank you I feel very honored." Making sure to eat the abomination in it's entirety and smile towards her afterwards.
    "Ahh that was a delight thank you best thing I have had tonight." Candy and salsa bean dip? Who would mix things like that? But it would be rude to not eat it and to say anything so keeping a good face and eating was the right thing to do.

Page 13 of 13 First ... 3 9 10 11 12 13
Closed Thread