"I might not have, I think I did but I might not have we have gone over quite a bit of things. Well still we had visitors at times all from campers to criminals not that I ever saw any but they did say that one might be hiding around."

"Yeah waiting, watching, spending countless hours still just waiting to strike down on the prey."

Smiling at his words.
"Then I will look forward to that and I doubt a day away will be an issue mostly we just train when nothing is happening like now so once this month is over things will be a lot easier."

Shaking her head in response.
"I do believe that the will of Gaia might be involved but that is what gave them that ability to begin with, then the scientists are quite right but I also believe that they can convey these things to their offspring and so do for generations after generations even if they never fly it themselves. Naturally they probably pick up on things we just don't have the capability to or no longer have." Who knows what mankind once could do, they had survived things that most people would die from today for several thousand years after all.

Pouting a bit.
"Just do like this, if you meet someone let me meet her within your first year together that shouldn't be hard right." Trying to keep kids from her that was not nice she was even good with them, sure she couldn't teach them how to use any electronics or help with homework but her skills were not ones anyone would suffer from having besides she mainly just wanted to see a cute baby and then play with a child, she could be the funny aunt or something.

Nodding.
"Mentors" Seemed that nothing more needed to be said there.

"Yeah I can understand that but as said if we just tell him to not bring stuff like that so do I think he will listen he doesn't seem to be disrespectful or stupid so I doubt he would be an issue. I doubt anyone around here would want to get in such troubles."

Sigh.
"Damn well you will simply just have to look it up for me then when you get a chance, you're far better with electronics than me I guess?"

Stretching a bit.
"Anyway you should probably get some rest and prepare your mind for the shift change, I will talk to her about taking some of her shifts if it gets to hard for either of you."

Thanks for the scene, closing it here now.