Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2005) May Informal - Page 5
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2005) May Informal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
    Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

A look towards Guru
    "Yeah that sounds good and a cookout with a lot of people is always a fun event wouldn't you say?"

She had so much to reply to the comments from Naga but realizing that it would just be pointless in the end and hey she didn't mind calming things down between them.
    "True I can come of quite strong, not my most charming of traits but lets forget that time and be on good terms together from here on out. So come join the cookout and have some fun with all who wishes to attend perhaps?"
    She could need some time to have some fun it seems, she must live in such a boring world or at least a restrained one.
    "However I did not stand on ceremony I mearly tried to not interrupt your discussion that was all."
    A small sign of respect could go a long way so why not try it.

Wait who did Aurora ask that last question of? She could always reply as an extra at least.
    "Nahh no excitement really just a short conversation that was all, as for interests so am I a lover of gymnastics and practices it every day. As you might have seen some minor show of at least."

Taking the scalpel from Anima with a huge smile.
    "Thank you kindly sir I trult appreciate it. Still hope you call upon me to talk of the spirits though."

Lets see here everyone around them was obsessed with food and fencing was weird umm did she miss some hidden meaning or where they all just splendidly weird? Lets hope for that ohh that could be so fun.

A look over towards Briar Rose before getting close to her.
    "So sister of the freely colored hair did I hear correctly that your name is that of Briar Rose?"

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm an Alchemist too actually, I try and use my knowledge of the more mundane sciences to make my alchemy a little easier to take hold 'ya know. Work with the materials I got, start from the foundation and work upward."

He returned Naga's chuckle with a shrug of his shoulder a smile plastered across his face. Tradition was just peer pressure from dead people as it was. He reached into his bag and pulled out the container of trail mix setting it between himself and Campanella, tossing a nut into his mouth as he nodded his agreement to Skye before watching her walk over to Briar Rose.

This could be interesting.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella was drawing a handkerchief from a pocket and wiping at his mouth.

"Really? Now that is interesting." The Moros turned back to Guru as he spoke.

"Yes. That is indeed true. Begin with the foundations. Understand the materials you are using and you cannot go wrong. Know your objective. Know the materials available. Adjust as necessary. But the most important thing... Is to understand, yes?"

Campanella actually grinned at this point.

"What do you use the Art for, may i ask? Personal gain or spiritual enlightenment? I prefer to use my Art for enlightenment, myself. I have many other means at my disposal for mere material gain."

Here, Campanella demonstrated his true Alchemist credentials referring to the process and discipline of alchemy as the Art, as distinct from the Art of the Supernal Arcana.

Folding his handkerchief away, the Moros snatched a nut from the trail mix.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes Shane liked this post
    Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Mine?" Naga asked of Aurora, smiling. "I enjoy old movies. Some of the content hasn't aged well, admittedly, but I like the style of bygone film-making eras. How about yourself?"

A nod was given to Skye, "So be it. Though I do suggest you make sure Councilor Pixel is okay with all of that. He's the one you offended, after all. Not me."

An eyebrow arched. What cookout?

When Skye went to speak with Briar Rose, the Warlock watched quietly. She had no idea what might transpire with this meeting of the oddly similar-looking Shamans, but her curiosity was aroused.

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“I don’t think anyone is on bad terms per say with anyone here. At least, not that I’ve seen. But just be mindful of peoples boundaries and all that.” Cause then there would be problems and she hated problems. Problems caused drama and she was just getting too old for that.

A slight shrug, “Oh, nothing really exciting. I’ve been trying to branch out and try new things, so currently, it’s meditation. That’s a newish hobby that a friend is getting me into.” Kinda like yoga.

“But there are some really well done old movies that will simply always be enjoyable.”

As Skye approaches Briar Rose, Aurora has to wonder how that convo is going to go. Though at least they shared a Path and hair color?

“At least this meeting is a more laid back.” She said to no one in particular.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

There's a check list somewhere. Where a small part of Briar Rose, hums, cackling as she pities the poor fool who lands a check next to each issue. But for here and now, the Shaman's back stiffens, and everything - the location, the people, their voices - fades away.

"I'm not your sister." she hisses, eyes flinty. She takes a noticeable step backwards. "And respect my fucking personal bubble if you can't respect anything else."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

8. Likes Cayce liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her candy bar retrieved, Tyche lifts her head, looking the collective from her seat near to Briar Rose as fingers fidget with the wrapper.

All seemed more or less alright. The stoner and Campanella seemed to be hitting it off. Anima was subdued. Naga and Aurora were... being their usual pretty selves. Then, eyes flicked to Skye as she approached Briar Rose and Briar Rose offered her reproach. It wasn't subtle but then again that wasn't Briar Rose's personalilty. In Tyche's eyes, her cabalmate's reaction was understandable and Briar Rose was a big girl who could handle her own problems.

Thus, the Twix unwrapped, Tyche settled in to watching the pair as she took a bite. After all, emotions could run high and, if they did, Tyche - and the others - would have to intervene.

10. Likes Shane, liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

He smiles and nods to the pink two. "Of course, I look forward to it!"
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Raising her left eye towards BR, true she had gotten closer but had left over half an arms length between them, her closeness mainly meant to be able to speak easily and look into her eyes.
    "Chill girl I only wanted a friendly conversation with someone else that had lost the shackles of having a hair color of the norm. Perhaps asking if you would have an interest in trying purple together next?" Yeah the half question half joke she had intended clearly wouldn't work well here better keep it for another time.

Turning around and walking of she saw no need to push into a place where she wasn't wanted.
    "If I get a chance to talk with him privately I will explain my words to him Naga that much I can promise." Clearly the full intent of her actions hadn't been understood but arguing about it would only be to her own disservice here so what was the point.

Heading over to Campanella aiming to try and get a better understanding of him. Waiting until she wasn't interrupting him and Guru's discussion.
    "I would love to see your fencing and if you ever need a sparing partner I am available, fencing isn't exactly my forte but training can always be fun if nothing else and I am used to keep in motion at all times."
    Looking over him a bit for a second before asking her next question.
    "Now I heard you mentioning art for enlightenment if you do not mind so would it be nice to hear more about that. I believe that art can be found in anything and the creation of something new that previously only existed in your mind is a wonderful feeling not to mention how surviving things of art can tell us more of history whilst also leave more questions than anything else." Art could truly be a multicolored facet, to many people saw it stuck in sculptures and paintings not seeing how it could be hidden in so many things, damn wasn't there even a whole studying field just to grasp frames? True it may not be the biggest one but it did have its own history and it's own life.

13. Likes Xander, Yumyumcrow, Shane, West liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Guru didn't have much of a poker face, when he'd had Campanella's attention on more than the druggie kid in the back his lips curled at the edges. He nodded his agreement to his initial statements though.

"Exactly, you have to understand the fundamentals before you can expand upon them. Expanding on them is the fun part you just have to remember or document what you changed and how the results differed.

"Enlightenment, always enlightenment. Isn't that the ultimate goal? I hear you on the mundane means to earn money, got that covered. Wouldn't mind learning more from someone further along the path at some point."

Though he did hear his favorite word and cranes his neck to the side to look over at Aurora. "I'm a yogi and do a lot of meditation work if you need any pointers, oh, or we could do a group meditation." He really couldn't help himself sometimes, popping some peanuts into his mouth as his eyes slid back over to the exchange between Briar Rose and Skye.

In this scenario Briar Rose was like a feral cat ready to show her claws if necessary. Ill tempered, barely contained, a thing of the wild for sure. Skye seemed to get the message as she was back over joining their conversation letting Campanella handle this one since it was directed at him, merely snacking on the sweet, salty mixture of trail mix.

15. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 5 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread