Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2005) May Informal - Page 4
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2005) May Informal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Anima's approach and acknowledgement of his fellow Path-mates - and his, potentially indirect, lack of acknowledgement of her, was met with a smirk.

Well, fuck me I guess.

Skye and Guru are eyed briefly, Tyche joining faces and names in her memory before shifting over to ol' Campy.

Two things came to mind when he said fencing, but Campanella didn't exactly scream landscaper.

"En garde," she whispered, granting the Moros a smile in his periphery. Then the eyes are roving again. Campanella wasn't talking to her directly and Tyche saw no reason to intervene in his little chat with the blond Shaman with the hippie vibes.

"Yea,"
    she offers Naga, a mischeivous smirk hitting her lips, "Personally? I find death pretty detrimental to... y'know... living."

Then a smile to Aurora as she confirms the presence of booze on her person. Naturally, the Enchanter grants the Shaman some eyebrow wiggle in response.

"Just another tick on why I think we'll get along just fine,"
    she says.

"No problem,"
    she offered Briar. Then a nod at her cabal-mate's point, "Truuue, but maybe, like, stay away from wrappers at formals? I feel like that would really kinda put a kink in the formal proceedings? Right? The crinkling..."

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anime Anima clears his throat, but grins, better than onion.

"I hope everyone is fairing well. Tyche, I hope you're settling in. I'm looking forward to my first Sacramento summer. I've been trying a recipe for dark chocolate dipped orange peel with sea salt I'll be bringing to the next formal."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Spells
    Body Mastery
    life sight
    Organic Resilience 2E monthly pot2

Slapping her own forehead as Aurora replies.
    "Matters of course I meant matters, damn this trying to act out of character thing is messing with my brain." Relaxing her stance, cracking her neck "sorry about that, however yes matters I have some things I would love to go over with you and as said if you wan't a proper talk due to the shift between you and Anima just as we arrived. Still not really sure what happened there nor do I know if I need to know however if you have some wonderings for that so could we take that at the same point in time otherwise just my things."

Picking up her phone, calling one signal to the number she had previously been given at the park and then hanging up.
    "There you should have my number now so just tell me when and where."
    No reaction to the word anime not realizing she had said that wrong as well nor knowing why Aurora had said it so better leave it alone not that she was really sure what anime was either for that matter.

Shaking her head towards Nagas words.
    "Nope just didn't want to interrupt and trying to act more polite like you requested." Not really her style, her usual demeanor and ways had a purpose to them but better play nice.
    "Hope all is well with you though."

Looking towards Anima.
    "Hey umm doc, when are we gonna have that spirit discussion and did you bring the scalpel? Also how have you been, need a hug?" He had lost his position after all that might be sore and she wasn't opposed to try and be a cheerful existence in his life.
    "Wanna go hiking and have a cookout we can bring everyone you like."

Looking that the path was clear before performing a backwards cartwheel to get close to Guru, landing just in front of him with a finishing backflip.
    "Umm I want the relaxing high I have no issues with joint pains and if I did I would remove them. How are you accommodating here over all?"

Her eyes looking around, taking in the faces, the movements of the people around listening to catch the names of everyone as best she could. There was a lot to take in and most of these people were either very new faces or people she had never seen before at all.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

Everyone's surpise at Campanella's interest in fencing meant he didn't have to echo their surprise. Adding those things up he came off as a refined gentleman, maybe Guru's polar opposite in the room if he thought about it, which he didn't.

"Come to you for the foodie recommendations then, good to know. Sounds like a good time all around though, can't say I've ever picked up a foil. If you'd ever want to practice though I'm down, maybe I can take you to a range sometime. Not a GOOD shot but I've handled my share of firearms."

Guru was almost constantly at ease but he didn't get that on edge feeling from Campy, he seemed confident and relaxed so he had no reason to doubt the lie, any hints of it going right through him.

"Wish you luck in your search though. Me? I'm trying to either find or create a lab I can do my work in peace. The greenhouse is a much easier setup. I'm, uh, a chemist. Wouldn't mind picking your brain about the Truth on chemicals and compounds if it'd interest you that is. I like talking theoretical applications, better to think about if before you have to use it, right?"

He caught the reference to rum and looked up over the table at Aurora. "Don't know if smoking is allowed but I do have some herb on me. Oh, shit, next time I'll distill it into gummies, no smoking necessary." The last bit of that clearly to himself.

"That shit sounds good anim...a" He had to stop himself from saying Anime. "Hike, cookout, camping. Excellent ideas Skye, I'd be down. I get what you mean, I just try and use natural remedies when I can 'lest I tempt fate eh? Probably get you a decently potent sativa."

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella turned to @Biar Rose

"What is wrong with fencing? I'm not a fanatic and my interest waxes and wanes all the time but I make the effort... well try... to keep it up. I find the discipline useful for spell casting."

Turning back to Guru

"Hmmm. The old lab in the shed. I've been there myself. Chemist? I'm more of a practical alchemist myself so I probably couldn't help you with your more scientific theories..."

His voice trailed off as the Shaman continued. The Moros could guess where Guru's interests lay. The blonde Shaman was chatting with Skye anyway, so Campanella filled the void with devouring the rest of the apple.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, yes," the Warlock nodded, "Hiring movers makes it much easier, though they can come with their own headaches. Still, it's over with now." She smiled at Aurora as the rum was mentioned, "Good it know."

She chuckled at Briar Rose's response before looking to Tyche. "Yes, death can be quite annoying that way, I suppose. Always ruining someone's weekend plans."

Her gaze turned towards Skye, and Naga raised an eyebrow, "This is an informal meeting. We don't need to stand on ceremony here. Not as much as a formal, anyway." She shook her head, "You continued to try to flirt with Councilor Pixel even after he made it clear he wasn't interested and you were making him uncomfortable. All I asked was you respect his wishes and position. Your response, as I recall, was to roll your eyes at us and tell us we needed to 'relax'." She sighed, "There's a difference between friendly behavior and inappropriate sexual conduct. Believe me, I've handled such cases before."

The Ladder looked at where Pixel had disappeared rather suddenly. Had he left to avoid Skye? She shook her head again and returned her eyes to the Arrow. "Anyway, let's just put that behind us and move forward, okay?"

Campanella's interest in fencing was curious, if only because it was so rare to hear about the sport outside of the Olympics. "I'm sure we all have interesting hobbies." A nod was given.

Guru's talk of blazing up made her chuckle. "We're definitely not standing on ceremony here."

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Chuckling, “I can something else next time, but this seemed like a safe bet. Gauge interest and all that.” And she was glad to hear they’d get along just fine. The Enchantress was an interesting sort.

There was a quick glance to Campy, but that was it. Was she avoiding him? Maybe. Why? She wasn't sure yet.

A nod of agreement about death, “But it’s an interesting study.” She had enjoyed it thus far anyways.

But what really caught her attention was Naga explaining inappropriate sexual conduct to Skye.

“Whoa, seems I missed all the excitement there.”
    Then a shake of her head, “Not ok.” And it wasn’t. Someone tells you to back off, you backed off. That was that.

“So if we all have interesting hobbies, what’s yours?”
    get to know you day!

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Nothing's wrong with fencing, but like. Fencing?" She stops, considers "Fencing.' she repeats, "Fencing." was it a Campanella activity, or was it something for other, cabal like others to join in with? She'd have to ask.

She points an agreeing finger in Tyche's direction. "Tupperware and non-wrapped things, no crinkles and you seem fancy." was this a subtle way of trying to turn Consilium into a potluck, seemed like a way to get Consilium to be a potluck.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sup," Tyche offered Anima simply, "Settling in real good, thanks."

All too happy to settle in and watch, Tyche just let the others talk while she sunk into her chair, becoming one with her laziness.

She does grant Naga a smirk at her response though. Then the Enchanter retrieves a Twix, fiddling with the wrapper while the others buzz around her in their myriad of conversation.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The doctor smiles and nods to Tyche's affirmation she is settling in.

Anima turns to Skye, "It's good to see. you here, I'm fine thank you." He reaches into his jacket pocket and offers her a small, cloth wrapped package. "From my personal supply."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Page 4 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread