Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48
Sanctuary (2005) May Informal - Page 3
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2005) May Informal

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Before an answer could be given the Warlock turns and exits the circle.

Pixel is dead and therefore needs to be written out of his scenes.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Briar Rose puffs up her cheeks, scowling. Ready to say something biting to Pixel's quip, only for him to step out, leaving. Whatever.

"Yes I want a Snickers." She goes up to swipe the offered chocolate, ["I]Bitch[/I]." the word is more fond then the expletive should sound. "This is what I get for deciding that I didn't need snacks." she grumbled.

She can't help but snort when Naga's brows get in on that hmmm, clarification.

"And formals." Briar Rose pipes up, "Snacks are good, for every occasion. I was just the idiot to forget. Y'know, today."
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Penny Haraldson (Public Identity)
    New Identity
    (Penny Haraldson)
    Allies (Street)
    Status
    (Guardians of the Veil)
    Striking Looks
    (Comely)
    Tyche

A green mist circles Tyche's legs. With Vulgar magic being cast, the mist churns at a faster rate and with greater abundance while Tyche's form is enveloped by a silver glow

+1
    SL
    PRE

Before she can respond to Pixel, the Warlock departs, prompting first a look of confusion and then a shrug.

Naga gets a smile in turn from the Acanthus, "Doing what I do, boo," she says, "And you?"

Aurora's wave is answered with one of Tyche's own. Then the Enchanter feels the Snickers swiped away by her cabalmate and, seeing the chance at a meme, Tyche turns her attention back to the bubblegum Shaman.

"Good, you're not yourself when you're hungry," she offers, granting B-Ro a cheesy grin and a wink.

"Love you too," she responds, with playful sarcasm, as the Shaman grants her... affectionate nickname.

Then a nod.

"I mean to be fair, I totally ate a pear at the last one,"
    Tyche said, backing up Briar's words, "It nearly killed me, but, y'know..."

Clear amusement hit the Acanthus' face as she remembered it all, though the reasoning for the choking was a remembered a bit more fondly than the choking itself.

4. Likes liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

The Sacramentites? Mentes? Menotoians? are hanging out, and for once, there seems to be no bloodshed.

Anima tries his best to smooth out his suit as he stands. Work hours have been rough this week, after a little socializing at the Circle, he'll finally be able to go home and sleep in his own bed.

He approaches the group of predominantly shamans. "Good day Ecstatics. Hope everyone is well."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Striking looks
    (Alluring)
    Presence
    (Calming)
    Dexterity
    (Flawless movement)
    Skye

Nimbus:
    A flowering of wildflowers accompanied by their scent and the sounds of a calm wind dancing over the sea. The more vulgar the spells, the meaner the magic the stronger the winds, the flowers blooming only to quickly decay and spread the scent of death with them.
    Appearance

Standing 152.4cm tall, her hair color changing on a regular basis, usually braided but not always.

Her body seemingly quite petite and small but upon closer inspection so is it unexpectedly sturdy, her left arm well trained with more defining muscles than her right arm.

Rarely seen without an armguard and archer glove on her left hand.

Each and every movement always precise, rarely if ever wasting any more effort than needed to achieve her desired result.
    Equipment
    Battle

+1
    SL
    PRE

Starting the movements for a cartwheel but this was hardly the right place for that so instead walking towards Aurora on the way stopping by Guru .
    "Seems like I have found access to steady electricity so a pod system that requires charging would work just fine, if you want to talk or discuss things or anything else come find me. I have some business I need to get sorted first here now though."

Walking on until she is close to Aurora, courteously waiting for her to have a moment free.
    "Excuse me miss Aurora was it?" She just thought of her as Adi but didn't want to call her that here.
    "I have some manners I would love to discuss with you in private when you have the free time, so if you could tell me when and where so would I love for a talk. I do not think this is the right venue though and seeing as the post shifted from Anime to you quite shortly after our introductions so just say the word if you feel a need to go through the introductions me and Guru over there like we spoke with him."

Her eyes caught on Naga.
    "Evening Magus Naga I hope I am not interrupting anything if so I am terribly sorry." Yusch this kind of acting wasn't her but it was the mask she needed to wear right now.

Striking Looks
    (Sculpted)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Presence
    (Cheery)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Guru

Nimbus:
    Appears like there's a filter that blurs his image, the background suddenly more lush and vibrant than it once was. Tendrils of vines slowly edging their way to the borders of that veil.

Monthly Spells:
    Pulse of the Living World: Pot-3
    Organic Resilience Pot -3
    Evidence Shroud Pot: 3
    Scene Trackers

Curtain Call:

PotLW/Sense Life (2/2)
    Org Res (5)
    Evidence Shroud (4) L+M
    Spell Limit: 3/6
    Spell Tolerance 3/3

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Me? Formal, shit."

He laughed as he leaned back in his chair with a laugh a quick shake of his head, ever present smile plastered onto his face. Though a singular brow crept up when he said no bread next month.

"No food at the formal meetings? That sounds like a bummer. I'll see what I can whip up for the next informal though, something whole grain most like. Well if this is informal, please have a seat and shoot it for a second.

"Since this is informal we'll leave the formal shit out there. unless you want to talk about position, title, etcetra we can but what do you do for fun? What do you find fascinating at current? Got any projects on the back burner? What is your passion?"

And why does everyone look like they're tip-toeing around broken glass still. He thought idly, shaking his head to the thought, something about circus and monkey's came to mind. Skye approached and he slapped his hand to his forehead her reminder cracking through his memory.

"Totally forgot, since you got electricity I can get you a vape pen throw in some of that natural CBD oil I'm working on for Anima too. Eases inflammation and helps with joint pain, aids in natural recovery. Sorry about that, I can be forgetful sometimes."

He smirked throwing up a two fingered peace sign as Anima said hello before responding and then returning his immediate attention to Campanella. Wonder if anyone's ever called him Campy, I bet they have and regretted it.

"Doing well Anima, doing well. Yourself?"

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella hovered as Guru caught him in conversation. He listened, musing, while he (loudly) bit into the apple and savoured the taste and texture of the fruit.

"For fun? Fine dining. Fencing." He spoke around another mouthful from the apple. "And art".

"No projects at the moment." He frowned.

A lie.

"But I am trying to reach out to other Masters of my Path in the hope we might trade insights. There are a couple who reside relatively close by who I am especially interested in."

A truth.

"And yourself? I understand you are a recent arrival. Have you settled in? Do you have any projects of your own at present - or which you are preparing for?"

He sank into a seat next to the Shaman.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Naga
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Striking Looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Status
    (Academic (Law Degree))
    Status
    (Judicial (Law License))
    Nimbus

Cracks in space form around her body like an aura, through which demonic, snake-like eyes peer menacingly. A chorus of distant hissing can be heard.
    Equipment

Smartphone, iron coin (magical tool), .38 revolver, mid-sized car
    Stats/Spells

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana:
    WP (half pool):
    Armor: 0/0
    Defense: 2 (5 w/ Mind Armor 2E)

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2/5 | Spell Tolerance: 2

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: MindSight Pot 4; 2E MindArmor Pot 4

+1
    SL
    PRE

"You don't have to tell me. I just moved here a couple months ago. Hated the whole process," she smiled at Aurora. "Well, if the drinks are covered, then we're golden."

Naga watched Pixel depart, but she made no comment about it. Instead, she looked to Briar Rose and smirked, "They certainly do seem to be snack-worthy events. Perhaps a big bag of kettle corn for everyone to share?"

She gave a slight shrug to Tyche, "Keeping busy." She chuckled, "I'm glad you didn't die. At least you had several Shamans around, in case of a medical emergency."

"Hello, Magus Anima," the Warlock gave the man a simple nod.

Her sharp eyes shifted towards pink-haired Arrow, "Magus Skye. No, not at all. Is there something I can help you with?"

Monthly Rituals (Average): Third Eye (Mind Sight) Pot 2; Misperception (Mind Armor 2E) Pot 1

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Her eyes follow Pixel as he suddenly leaves, an eyebrow raised in question. Weird.

Seems others brought food, and she brought booze. Rum to be exact.Not like she had to worry about drinking on an empty stomach or anything.

A shrug to Anima, “We’re here.” Like that would explain everything. In a way, it did for her.

Blue eyes look to the alluring woman with a nod, “Yup, Aurora. Some manners?” like being polite and shit? Or something else? “I don’t really have a set schedule, so I’m free most days, and my loft is almost ready, so we could meet there.” And whoa, wait a second, “Anime?” amusement clear on her face as she looked to Anima. Oh, that was sticking.

Fencing? When did Campy take up fencing? But, she didn’t say anything, only listening and picking up pieces of information.

“There really should be an easier process. But I did hire movers this time, and that has made life a lot easier.” And if she decided to move again, she’d hire movers again. “Oh, they’re covered. I have some rum with me this time.” Patting one of her jackets pockets.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

Tyche gains a deadpan look and a "Bish." but the Shaman still tears into the chocolate. She seals her lips around the bar, and pulls her hands up to make a heart, before crunching down on the chocolate, and rescuing it before it can hit the floor. "Thank you for this though." she says, waving the much diminished snickers.

Pointing after Tyche and her pear, "You can have food. It's not like most of us are gonna be talking during a formal meeting."

A snort. "That's us. EMTs to First Aid assistance." she snorts again, rolling her eyes.

Wait.

Hold up.

"Fencing?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

13. Likes Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread