(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

To say she was pleased with someone thinking they could bring a mutt into her Court was an understatement.

Cain stood by the Savages side, all one hundred and twenty-five pounds of supernatural muscle. But he doesn’t move, he doesn’t blink. But he was ready, ever ready for a word from his master to let him attack.

Dark eyes leave the man and focus on Mable, “Wonderful. If you will please let me know which month the Circle wishes to hold Court, that would be great. Formal or not, either is fine.” Was she letting them host a Formal? Sure sounded like it.

Eyes finally settle on the new face, “Pets are not allowed in Elysia, please see that it does not happen again.” Was all the Italian said, eyes slowly moving back to Mable,

“If the Circle needs anything for Court, give me a call. But it sounds like you and Seneschal Hart have things under control.”

Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

2. Likes , , Ruach liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio uses the bow as a cover to regain his composure, upon coming back up he sees the other kindred. His mind races with emotions and thoughts ​Well, there was most definitely some missing information in that report. The higher ups in the dragons either set me up or they had a grievous over sight or general incompetence.

Listening to the kindred, Horatio nods to him. "Pleased to meet you, Horatio Quilz Dedicated Phantasmal stalwart and supplicant of the unchained hunger.
    It's a dreadful mouthful, but yes I would like to get acknowledged, Scribe. Please introduce me to the Seneschal to be introduced to the...
    " Horatio cocks his head to the Prince's comment and turns to the wall next to the entrance to the commons while raising an eyebrow before turning back with his face neutral again.
    Horatio murmurs an apology, "​My apologies Prince, I just came from the train station..." Trails off as he notices the change of attention.

He changes his focus back to Dirt nap, "Please, help me to stick to proper decorum, if you may. I need to make boarding arrangements after this or I'll be a new scorch mark on a bench or maybe I'll make a good fire for a homeless man. I should buy and stash popcorn on my person for a surprise later."
    Horatio smiles at Dirt nap and looks back at the other kindred sighing. "Well, this is a mess for sure."
    Attached Images

4. Likes , Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Disquieting)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks
    (Pale Wraith)
    Alice Hart

Baddacelli
    Acolyte and Valkyrja of the Circle of the Crone
    Danger Sense ●
    Status; City ●●●, Clan ●●, Cov ●●

Lyssa Wolfe. Ghoul

Curse

Past her Albinism, Alice is naught but a doll, beautiful in her impossible perfection. Taking on a inescapable sheen of artifice, both movements and manner seem, hollow and fake. She's nothing but a marionette, limbs jerking and twisting as if pulled by invisible strings.

Marring her unnatural beauty are her eyes, or the lack of them, vacant pits of visceral horror.
    Stats

OCC
    +1
    SL
    NOS
    PRE

Alice is still as a statue, an as quiet as death, and she listens.

It's a natural state for her, now. After so many nights. She fights the urge to snarl at the welp, who'd brought and dog and left it to shit and piss in Her Majesty's Elysium.

"It is far, far to late in the night for you to receive your Acknowledgement. Present yourself on the first of June. Preferably closer to when the sun sets, then when it rises." Comes the Blind Doll's hollow voice. "Then we will see if you are worthy of Acknowledgement within the Domain of Her Majesty, Alessandra Antinori."

Seeming to dissmiss the Kindred from her attention, Alice returns to her conversation with the Prince.

"My thanks for your confidence Your Highness. I do hope that our showing will live up to, and exceed expectations."
    Health: | Willpower: | Vitae: | Mimetismo 1: Certain Sounds Active

6. Likes Ruach, West liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Your Grace. It would be a pleasure to host the July Court. Thank you for your confidence in our abilities to Host a court."

Mable watch as Dirt Nap walked to the new comer and Listened to Alice's comments. Mable then watched to see if she needed Mable to walk the gentleman out. He could stay at the farm until next court if need be.

To Alice, "Yes there will be some lovely smells and different textures for you to feel. I will assist you in the enjoyment of the flowers in whatever way you need."

8. Likes Ruach, liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage nods, “Just see that it doesn’t happen again. Pets are to remain outside Elysia.” And there was no room to dispute it.

A shake of her head, “It’s not a mess,” she begins, “yet. There is still time to set things right.” He hadn’t overstepped…yet. “Mr Dirt Nap has always been in good standing within the Domain, and I’m sure he can assist you in that matter.” And if not, then, well, that changed things.

“Seneschal Hart speaks the truth, the night is drawing to an end. Arrive early to the next Court if you wish Acknowledgement.” Sounded like Alice was unimpressed.

A nod to Mable, “I will look forward to it.” It should be interesting.

“If you will all excuse me, the night is at an end.”
    And with that, she turned and headed back towards her office, Cain right at her side.

Ale exits the scene
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Ruach, liked this post

Horatio Quilz
    Retainer
    (A Siberian husky in training)
    Status(Ordo Dracul)
    (Stalwart)
    Horatio Quilz

PRE

Horatio listens and makes a bow again. "As you please, I will be back."
    He watches her leave and turns to Dirt Nap and holds out a hand as a gesture.
    "
    If you will please."
    He turns and heads his way back out. Stopping at the coat room Horatio makes a trilling whistle and Daemon comes to heel before he heads up the stairs.
    "
    Looks like we'll have to up your training before the change Daemon."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

"Yes, Your Grace." Dirt Nap says softly and nodding deeply, more like bowing with great respect to the Prince. "Thank you, Your Grace."

Dirt Nap nods to Horatio, "I'll see you out, Dedicated Phantasmal stalwart supplicant of unchained hunger, and we'll find a nice safe spot for you and Daemon, not in the Domain to rest in peace." He says. "We'll have you back early without Daemon for the Formal Court."

14. Likes liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread