(John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“Do any of us know? I just have plans for the moment that could fade away with the sands of time. I don’t think wanting those things is bad, Desire isn’t bad. When desire becomes obsession is when we have to be careful. I want to not have to look over my shoulder the rest of my life. Foolish? Unlikely? Most certainly. But is the act of wanting foolish? I don’t think so, it gives us dreams, drive, it helps guide us and push us forward.

“We just have to be careful with how.”
    She continued her tale, hitting his point on the head though he didn’t frown, no disapproval or judgement graced his face. How many Winter assassins were there, how many folks to keep the quiet, to deal with threats? Why would he judge that?

“I’ve felt what it’s like to have my last hope die, to have my very essence laid bare, stretched thin and torn from me to become something new. All of us have had something taken from us that we will never get back. We make do.

“Yami has a good point though. We say in the program the good thing about rock bottom is you only have one direction left to go. Up. You rebuild. You might not be the same person you were then, you might become someone and something new. In the case of addiction that’s usually not a bad thing.”

He nodded when she asked how he would come back from that.

“Same way I came back with my new-found freedom. One foot in front of another. I might stumble, I might fall but if I keep moving forward at least I’m making progress. I understand though, more than you think I might.” Something worse than death, something I’ll regret until I am but dust.

He frowned watching Yami struggle, he hadn’t meant to cause her this amount of distress, this amount of discomfort but Coco came first right now, Yami would have her own time. He nodded in agreement with her statements, he agreed with the spirit and the sentiment not necessarily all of the content but her heart had been in the right place.

“I am always willing to help how I can, that is an open offer."

Goes by the name: John

2. Likes , Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"If there's one thing I've learned since I came back from the Thorns, it's that there's nothing that doesn't come without a cost. A reciprocation," Coco countered after sometime, the whole 'rock bottom' speech ringing hollowly. She'd heard it before. Did that make it any less true?

Somewhat. It was an illusion that there was only one bottom. She'd already passed through gravel, and sand, and broken through a shell of stone, and had kept falling. It was only a minor miracle that she hadn't fallen all the way into her grave. Maybe it wasn't so much that this was a bottom, but that it was an edge. Her feet were atop that edge, razor sharp, and cutting to the bone, though she still had the gift of being able to choose whether she allowed herself to fall, or whether she started to climb again.

And, if she was going to start climbing again, she'd make sure she did so without any leashes around her neck, or any hobbles attached to her limbs.

Or, maybe she was just too ironically uncomfortable with all the attention placed upon her.

"You said it yourself," Coco continued, looking between them both. "I answer, you answer. It's the burden of the gift. So, tell me, both of you, if you help me...what do you want help with? What would help you?"
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

4. Likes Shane, liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Watching John's lips as he spoke, taking in his words to try and learn something from this event should she ever be in a similar situation again.
    She had plenty of things to say on his words, her experiences had clearly been very different from his nevertheless now was not the time to get philosophical like that or discuss her own past as such she merely smiles and takes things in watching for how the responses were.

Damn it must feel kind of creepy to lay between the two of them, both of them only moving when they have to otherwise keeping their bodies so stiff in manners few mortals could should she perhaps make more of an effort to move a little bit more to seem more alive and not just move as a machine when she needed to?
    Deciding to remain still for now, Coco had as of yet not seemed freaked out by it and she did at least move a bit every now and then to be of aid.

Then came the question shocking her, not truly knowing how to react nor respond to such a thing.
    "I am sorry but I cannot really say that I wan't help with anything in return, nor do I directly seek help with anything I merely want to be a gentle soul and someone that can be of aid. All I really want to ask for is honesty nothing more. I am sorry if that answer doesn't satisfy but I do not know how else to answer it."

Seeming to get lightly lost in thought, now what would actually help her? Was there anything she actually needed help with? She had been on her own for pretty much all of her life the mere thought to rely on help from others felt wrong in her mind, she had often needed help but rarely gotten it everything she had were things she had been forced to claim for herself that was how it had been as far back as she could remember. She hated it since it had both meant that she was alone and no one actually cared about her but it had also meant that she had never been of aid to others more than in fleeting moments few if any people would have actual fond memories of her should she pass tomorrow.
    True she had countless siblings around or well people that she had been told to call siblings but none of them were ones she cared to remember even the ones that had seemed to be kind tended to be egotistical a-holes in the end only looking out for themselves then again she couldn't really blame them the situations they had been in weren't idyllic it did sadden her however to not really have anyone that was truly close.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

6. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce, Shane liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien
    Skin pulled back tight against his frame and a ghostly white, eyes and mouth sucking and empty pits that appear to be without end. His shadow a deep black that seems to be driving the body instead of the other way around.

PRE

Whisperwisp

“That’s what I learned over there, that’s how they work.” There was venom in his voice at that, as much as they were changed he didn’t want to be like her them either. His stillness broke as he brought his hand up to the bridge of his nose and pinched it. “I want to help you because I’m still human and I still care. We start putting terms and…”

She’s grasping at straws, she’s at the cliffs edge nails dug into the dirt trying to find a reason to live. Those that really want to die usually do so suddenly and unexpectedly, self-destruction tells us something else. I think that moment was when she lost her hope, when her hope was stripped from her. That’s why she’s grasping at straws, she’s looking for hope.

He couldn’t finish he just shook his head and sighed. Looking at her, really looking at her wondering just how far she’d walked into madness and if she could be guided back. “I try to help for the betterment of everyone, because it’s who I am.” Because it’s who I made you. “But if you insist in a trade, I can’t think of anything I need right now but I’ll need something eventually. I look out for you, you look out for me.”

We need to find something to replace that hope but what…

“If I could carry your sorrow I would, all I can do is help to lighten the load.”

8. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"You're both liars," Coco replied flatly, a dull gleam entering her gaze as she lay there, half propped up on the bed. Was it the echoing glimmer of vitality? Of fear? Of anger? Or was it a sampling of each, blending and melding as her spirit was drawn back into her by the simple presence of the other Lost in the room.

"You speak platitudes, but offer nothing of yourselves," Coco -- no, the Wasp -- continued. "I still know nothing about either one of you. You say you want honesty, you say you want to look out for me, but you're both hiding. You're afraid. Afraid I'll turn out to be like everyone else? Well, I'm probably worse. Even though I'd be dead without you, I'll probably end up hurting you or infuriating you with a sting at some point, whether I mean to or not. Is that why you're hiding? Why you're afraid to actually share something meaningful about yourselves? Something true, something specific? Because you think I'll be even worse than all the shit other people have shovelled on top of you?

"I mean, I remember how they treated you, John,"
    Coco continued, shifting to look at the hollow eyed man, a little strength seeping back into her. "Even though you were the only one who realized what was happening, even though you were the only one who actually wanted to help, who didn't have to be shamed into helping, at least, but it didn't matter, they turned you into the buffoon, anyway. Gaslighted you and spun you up in a web of lies. Even if you didn't believe them, it still must have hurt to know they would turn on you so quickly, and for what? Something as cheap as saving face?"

"Or how about you," Coco continued, her head lolling over to peer at Yamiyo, all the strength gone from her body, though her tongue seemed to have remembered how sharp it was.

"You're so desperate for attention you'd probably jump in front of a bus if I led you out into the street. And sure, you said people used to treat you like garbage, but who were those people? What did they do? You know my pain, now I want to taste yours. That's only fair, right? Unless you want to treat me like a body pillow, which is what you'd be doing otherwise."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

10. Likes Yumyumcrow, Shane liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Sighing before calmly speaking.
    "Do you truly think that little of me?" Looking a bit saddened that so little had been taken out and understood about herself.

"Instead of telling that tale so will I tell you this thing of myself in hope that you will understand me a bit better."
    Taking a deep breath before slowly and calmly sharing her truth.

"You seem to think that it is attention that I desire well that is partially true but also so wrong. You see look upon me, I do not know what you see but it is the most appeasing beauty hidden with a dashup of sexy perfectly tailored to what you like is it not? Now that is what everyone sees, I am a walking mirror into peoples subconscious and that is what everyone see when they look upon me.
    Now what I want isn't merely attention I want love, I want someone that cares about me."

Taking a short stop.
    "However in love you need honesty and I cannot be honest with someone that cannot understand our world, how can I be honest with someone that cannot know? How can I explain that none of their friends sees me the same? True this cursed body and form makes it hard to find people whom actually cares for me and aren't just fallen for my beauty that I am presented with, now that is one of my greatest pains to never know if anyone cares for me or just the perfect beauty that they see."

Looking warmly at her.
    "Next my pain after that is that where do I find love? In books I read about and it makes me dream of it. After that ever since coming back this body is filled with carnal desires, I do not like it but it is, I am always f-ing horny and filled with carnal desires. I don't want to be stuck like that but it's like my body screams for it at all damn times and it drives me insane."

Warmly smiling.
    "Then you came a Lost whom I would not have to lie to, someone who defended me and acted like a knight from the fairy tales and books I read. I admit that at first I got swept up in it and then I pathetically just hang around hoping that when all calmed down that in some part of your mind you actually had some care for me. I know I was probably just fooling myself."
    A single tear running down her cheek.
    "But even so, after I understood the truth I couldn't stand to not be there for you until you got into bed and then this happened. So even if I will never get to see those eyes looking at me like that again, even if it was just another squashed hope so am I still not an evil person but one that cares about those around me so I want to help you simple as that."

Wiping her tear away.
    "I hope that can suffice to know of my pains. And trust me I would never have gone to bed with you until I was sure you wanted it, I have no interest to treat you like a body pillow, sleep with you or anything else unless it is because you truly want it." She would never be so careless with one that could actually become someone that could love her and that she could love.

As for why she hid so could she not be more wrong her reasons right now were just far more simple than that, she didn't know how to act or what to do. She was sad and afraid for various reasons and she only seemed to fail no matter what she did which just made her more insecure so she tried to be as little as a nuisance at possible.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

12. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

He listened to both of them in his perfect stillness, head not moving but his eyes darted around the room, fingers wanted to climb to his pocket. The conversation turned to wanting a cigarette more than anything. His stillness broke when Yamiyo said she was probably fooling herself, his head dipped in a slow nod.

"Firstly, Yami, I don't mean any offense by this but you come on a little strong. Like a fucking train wreck. You absolutely wreak of desperation and most people don't find it attractive and predators see it as something to feed upon. Not going to pretend I know anything about love, but attachment happens over time. Maybe take the foot off the gas a bit and let pieces fall where they may? "

He shrugged before turning to Coco, eyes narrowing before he chuckled. A short chuckle that bobbed the shoulders before he shook his head. We want to play games? Sure, I'll bite but I'm calling out the charade.

"You're a smart woman Coco, you know what a self-fulfilling prophecy is. You fear abandonment. You don't want to be left alone because that could hurt. Instead of letting us in you're pushing us away to avoid that, in your mind, inevitable ending. So you're lashing out at us to either push us away which would just reinforce your own belief while ignoring the fact it was your hand that did it, while also testing us hoping that we will stay.

"You want to know how I felt about that night? I'll play along. It hurt. Sure. I didn't like being talked to like that. I don't think it's a good idea to bite the hand that feeds even if it's only feeding you information. I think it says more about them that it wasn't a problem until it was made a problem. You saw it, I saw it. And they weren't wrong entirely, I buckled under the pressure of the situation and I have a hard time conveying my meaning. I'm not blameless here.

"I lost a lot of social capital that night to try and protect you. You. A total stranger to me. Did I ask of anything then? Did I come here seeking payment? No. I saw someone hurting and came to help. Does their opinion of me matter when I know who and what I am? Not really. My self image is just fine. I'm Winter Court Coco, I joined it because sometimes people need the hard truth, need to be reminded of those things. If I wanted to be popular I'd have joined the spring court."

He shrugged again and patted his pocket. "Am I allowed to smoke in here? 'Sides we're all still getting to know each other, that shit takes time and I'm nothing if not patient."

14. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"If there's anything that I know about love, and I'm not even sure it's real, it's that it's never existed in the pages of a book," Coco said softly, her gaze fixed on the tear glistened eyes of the succubus. She didn't like knowing that she'd hurt the girl, though a part of her thought that, perhaps, the pain might do her some good. As James had said, she was ripe for the fangs of a predator, and had Coco fallen even further, she could easily have been that predator. The desire was there, if it made her stomach churn to imagine such a toxic relationship.

"And I don't think that little of you," she continued, trying her best to soothe the cuts she'd caused. "I just think that that moment in the pool hall you treasure so much was the result of me being fried out of my mind on a drug binge that almost killed me. A good relationship isn't built with drama and flashing swords. And while I'd normally love to help satisfy those desires you were talking about, I don't think it would be healthy for either of us."

Slowly, Coco lolled her head back over towards John, the edge of a smile on her lips.

"You know, I used to think about joining the Summer Court. I seem to have a knack for making people mad. And maybe that's just part of my nature? Maybe that was something woven into my being, like the curse Yamiyo's been suffering under. Only, then I'd just be making excuses, wouldn't I? That's what I thought, anyways. Spring seemed like a much more positive court, though that was before I'd joined. In the Court of Desire, well-being doesn't matter. You want to become a murderer chasing some bullshit vision of heroism? Go for it. You want to chase a toxic relationship just to soothe your cravings? Go for it. You want to kill yourself, slowly, with addictive chemicals? Here's a party basket. How do you think I got hooked in the first place?"

The wasp sighed, and barely shook her head, eyes dropping away.

"I'm deflecting. I know. And you're right. I was lashing out at you. I've always done it. And maybe that is why so many people have left and walked away. Maybe it is my fault. But I don't know what to do about it. So...sure. Go ahead and smoke. Though I thought you didn't like addictions."

16. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    Mantle (spring)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:

Mask:

Mantle:
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

+ 1 Defense

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Equipment

Purse
    Mirror
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    Pepper Spray
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Defense:
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Smiling towards John.
    "Predators is not something I fear since I only open up to those whom can see the truth and they are far to few. I do admit that I am rushing though, I never did say that I was in the wisest of places nor do I know if I will even see tomorrow. So much is uncertain in this world that I wan't to experience all I can before my chance is lost. Before my life ends or if I get taken once more, now I am far to used that nothing around me is more than temporary and with that in my mind I have a tendency to rush in all manners. I do have become quite adept at escaping since coming back though which is both good and bad I guess." It was certainly a positive thing when you had someone chasing you.

Giggling a bit to try and regain herself.
    "Of course it have never existed in a book, books are a wonder that can tell us tales of it and give us dreams, fantasies, hopes and wishes but they are never the truth. They are beautiful tales giving each reader emotions of some kind nothing more and nothing less, a story can have a different meaning for each recipient but a truth is that they can bring us hope and dreams which some desperately needs in order to survive or carry on." Had she not had access to books growing up she would not know where she would have been now, they gave her the aid that she needed and the escape she desperately needed in order to handle her reality. Without them she would probably never have had the power to escape then again she might not have made it to the point where she was taken either who knows.

Shaking her head.
    "I treasure it since it was a first, my first chance and first look into fulfilling a dream. I do know that I fooled myself and that it would never last but that knowledge didn't exist before I could calm my mind. I will not say that my end dream have changed, if a time comes when a date would be proper between us don't hesitate to ask me out but until then I will just treasure the memory of the feelings and the sensation. What is the most important first of is to help you back up and hopefully make sure that you're brain will not be in such a frying state again. I do not know what I can do to help you get there but I am here if you need me though and you will not need to walk the road to recovery alone."

Listening to John's words, she was not that good with any other social things other than getting people in bed or arise their desires, charm them and so on so to get an insight into how the night had been for him was not bad.

Then quickly shaking her head.
    "Kindly do not do that, I hate the stench of those filthy things. You should try to quit that filthy habit, it also ruins your nails and your taste buds." Yusch she hated that damn scent and the memories that always came with them, she had had enough of them for her next two lifetimes already.

18. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post

John Campbell
    New Identity
    (John Campbell)
    Rigid Mask
    Trained Observer
    Composure
    (Placid)
    Perfect Stillness
    James Turner

Mien

PRE

Whisperwisp

He shook his head waving off Yamiyo's words with his hand as he relaxed, putting his back against the wall and slowly sliding back down it to be seated as he began fishing out his ciggies. He wasn't about to argue with the deluded about their delusions, he'd just say one thing and let it drop.

"Predators wear many faces, even pretty ones." He pulled out the cigarette and turned to Coco with a shrug, holding the stick between his fingers. "Addiction is a personality trait, usually genetic. People with that trait can be addicted to anything, with cases like that it's easier to get them addicted to something healthy like going to the gym. Physical dependency is its own thing. It's an unhealthy coping mechanism but all things considered, not the worst one I could have."

Love definitely exsisted he had experienced it first hand, had seen it blossom then bloom into something poisonous and unhealthy. "Spring seems positive, Winter seems negative, but each emotions has a good and bad side. Desire can be obsession, Sorrow can be cathartic and healing. You nailed my problems at the poolhall in one it's all fun and games until it's not and then someone could be too far gone. I like to start when problems arise so they don't become bigger problems.

"The fact that you can sit here and reflect on that is good, you can look back and see how you were in danger and how the substances lead to that. It's a good first step, just need to develop a mechanism so your first response isn't to get high. If you need to, you can call me I'd rather be woken from a dead sleep then have you put yourself in any danger again.

"You're starting a new chapter of your life, maybe it's time to reassess what you want and the things you hold dear. Do what's best for you." He put the cigarette between his lips and pulled out his lighter, putting it to the tip as Yamiyo went off about it. He looked up at her, a long and silent stare before pulling the cigarette out.

"Yet not one word about Sonnie's Gluttony. I think if Sonnie can devour all that and not gain a pound I'll be fine."

20. Likes Yumyumcrow, Cayce liked this post
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread