Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Private Scene Shamans United? - Page 4
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Shamans United?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The new what? It took her a moment, but then she remembered. Shaking her head, “No, but I’ve heard many people talking about it.” Finishing her coffee, “Only in a business setting. Which, tends to be a bit, ok a lot, high strung. The only one I’ve proven anything to is Alice. But it’s hard to want to work with some of them. If they are that childish in a meeting, what would they be like in a dangerous situation?” it was a valid concern for her. “Chase is a nice guy. He’s had a few bumps over the years, but he keeps pushing forward to trying to improve himself. But he’s genuinely nice.” Too nice sometimes, but, that seemed to be him. “I can understand and respect that, because I’m not the same person I was when I left. Things happen that change us, sometimes for the better, and sometimes not.” It was for time to tell which one.

Laughing, “I’ll have to figure something out then. I do have swords, if you wanted to go traditional. Though they are frowned upon in public.”

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

He chuckles along with her, "Perhaps then we should go to a bar with an island theme. You can use a plastic pirate sword they use for the olives in those places. I'll be sure to wear an older sport coat, something with shoulder pads, so I have my pauldrons on for the affair. Please no royal decree, I'd prefer to keep the ceremony small and simple. Perhaps Margaritaville? I hear they have great cheeseburgers. "
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Laughing some more, “Are there any bars like that around here? Because count me in! That sounds like it could be a night of never-ending fun!” themed places were a blast! “But if you get to dress up, then I do too.” Only fair. But it felt good to let her guard down a bit, be more humorous, just have fun. It was a side she didn’t get to show much.

“Aww.” A slight frown, “But I’m made for the stage and putting on shows. But fine, I’ll respect your wishes.” Maybe she was getting too old to be putting shows on. “And you sold me at cheeseburgers. Love me some cheeseburgers. Though now I want to have a barbecue. Relax, enjoy the weather, grill some meat, drink some beer.” A nod, “Good times.” At least to her.

“But this side of you, the relaxed and fun one? That’s the one you need to show others.”

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Her final statement draws a small hurumph, and a change of subject. "It's a shame we're so far from a decent beach. What about a cookout for the next meeting of our department? I wouldn't mind hosting again. I believe the yogi is the only one who hasn't been by."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“A beach? Sacramento has some beaches, or what they call beaches. I haven’t visited one myself, but I’ve heard talk about them here and there.” Probably wasn’t as nice as the actual coast though. “But a cookout sounds perfect! And having you host would be great! I’m still moving back into my loft, so it’s a mess right now. But I do have a pretty nice grill that I can offer up if you don’t have one.” It could be a fun day. “And who? Yogi? Like Yogi and boo boo?”

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Ignore - the ST doesn't know which thread he is in...

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

"Hey hey Boo Boo, what are we going to do for an encore?" He offers in his best impressions. " I mean like yo... you'll see soon enough I'm sure. Should I begin preparations at once?"
    Con Spells Cloaked

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She couldn’t help it, she had to laugh. A genuine laugh at the impression, “Ok, maybe not quit your day job, but that was pretty good.” It was nice to see this side to him, and not the one he presented at the Circle. How many others had shared her judgement on him without getting to know him?

“Sure, when you have the time of course. And I can bring stuff, grill, food, some beer. It shouldn’t all be on you after all. Oh, and deserts! I’ll have to see if the best cupcake place is still in business. Their cupcakes are amazing!”

Seems we're at a good place to wrap. Did we want to wrap?

9. Likes liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

"Excellent, I'll schedule the event and let you know the date once I've looked at my calendar. If you're bringing the cupcakes and beer, I can handle meat and sides. It'll be a nice gathering, hopefully without all the tension of prior meetings." He stands, gathering his trash and taking it with him, gotta compost to keep Mother Earth clean and all. "Until next time, friend."

Perfect place to wrap! Thanks for the awesome scene!
    Con Spells Cloaked

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread