41 - 48
DISPLAYED
(Nexus I) Sonnie, Emily, and the Crew

Apr 16, 2020 : Nexus I
(Nexus I) Over by the Bar...
Apr 29, 2020 - May 8, 2020
(Nexus I) National Security
May 10, 2020 - May 11, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

"You should have handled this, Campanella , but you didn't, so stand aside," Avis barked, turning furious eyes back upon Pixel . He'd made his choice, and now he was going to reap the whirlwind.

Mage combat proceeds below.

Continued in (Nexus I) National Security...
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Innocent)
    Pixel

Nimbus:
    Things around Pixel become block like before suddenly reverting to their normal appearance, as if the world around him were slowly being rendered in on a crappy cpu.

+1
    SL
    PRE

With no idea what's happening or why he was being called out Pixel has nothing to do but wait.

Continued in (Nexus I) National Security...

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"What the hell is this!"

Campanella blanched at Avis verbal attack and rose to the challenge (he thought). But by the time the words had burst from his mouth, Pixel was already starting his flight for freedom...

...And all the Moros could muster was a surprised guffaw.

Any further interaction with Yamiyo Lillich and Sonnie Wu completely forgotten.

And Campanella will exit this thread
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

4. Likes liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a quiet nod to Lenora. It appears there was more to this woman then she gave her credit for. She had a sharp tongue at times but was also respectful.

Part of the group broke away to fight. This made her appreciate her kindred so much more. Here they allowed each other space and didn't bring family problems here to be exhibited. "Dirty laundry should be kept at home." She muttered.

Deep breath and she faced Sonnie. "I am both." She said simply. Well she was, as a crone and a pagan many claimed she was a witch. "I wish I could see your tail also. I bet it is super cute." Mable tried to lighten the mood a bit.

Looking over at Yami, "I believe the evening has been too much for your...What do you call each other? I see others of my kind as family of sorts."

Looking at Em, "Are you okay Babe?"

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily smiles to Sonnie. "We're okay. And we'll totally go out for food again. BUt you warn them we're coming." She sighs, and drains the last of her drink.

There's lots of words, lots of stories. To be honest, Emily's kinda feeling all "funned" out.

Then.... man. it all kicks off.

"HOLY FUCK...." Emily gasps as Pixel is practically shredded in front them, and Angry, Smoothy, Oldie and Bob disappear through portals and out doors, taking the bloodied remains with them.

"I dunno what the shit all that was about, but I'd fucking call that time to leave. Babes?"
    She looks to Mable, before Sonnie and Yami. "Casper? Puck? You two coming?" Changelings, Vampires... they were still her friends first. That was what mattered. All out together.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

7. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Yamiyo Lillich
    Striking looks
    (Mesmerizing)
    Presence
    (Unknowing temptress)
    Narcissus’s Blessing
    (Romancer Kith)
    Dexterity
    (Perfect grace and klutziness)
    Mantle (spring)
    (Fresh scent of roses, vanilla and cinnamon.)
    Yamiyo Lillich

Mien:
    See picture link in signature, make slight adjustments for what your character find appeasing.

Mask:
    150cm, 41kg/90lbs, small petite woman with an appearance slightly changing for each viewer to always be found appeasing.
    Long well managed hair, agile and dextrous but also slightly klutzy.

Mantle:
    A fresh air of newly blossomed roses with hints of vanilla and cinnamon. Small rose petals dancing behind her, around her ankles and occasionally around her hair.
    Hedgespun equipment

Hedgespun equipment:

Hedgespun AnkleBracelet (●)
    + 1 Defense
    Mask: Sturdy glistering silver chain with a pagan knot emblem on it.
    Mien: As if woven by the wind itself.

Hedgespun level 0:

Hedgespun Choker (0)
    Mask: Choker.
    Mien: Woven threads of glistering amber with the the sun, moon and star woven from the light they belong to lightly glistening when any form of light hits them.
    Equipment

Purse
    Small shield: +1 defense, +2 during dodge.
    Lockpicks: +3
    Mirror
    Smartphone - oneplus 7 256gb
    Sewing gear - (various, sheer's, thread's, needles, measuring tape, a couple of buttons, seam ripper)
    Hair/bobby pins
    Zippo lighter
    Ankle bracelet D+1
    A combined personal attack alarm/watch/flashlight - waterproof 160 decibel
    Pepper Spray
    Stun Gun (compact blue streetwise)
    Sunglasses
    MM's
    Doggie treats
    Battle

Health: 7
    Defense:
    Base: 2,
    Shield+1/2
    Anklet+1
    contract+2
    Total standard: 4/5
    Contract: 6/7
    Dodge: +2

+2
    SL
    PRE

Succubus / Incubus Romancer

Listening to the responses from Lenora, she had failed to gain any more information but she had clearly not understand why she gave the story that she did.

Her story had served one single purpose one alone, to broaden them as much as possible to make sure to not have anyone that had heard Sonnie use the word changeling link them to the fey alone. If they could be linked to every folk lore, every religion and every region of the world there would be to much to search before finding anything real that were truly them, sometimes knowing to much were worse than knowing to little. With some luck this would keep them safe for a while, no details had been granted only just enough to make sure to read them into everything there was.

Lenora might at the same time have played her words wisely but she had given up information with her words without meaning it, telling them how they all differ that not all vampires were the same but they all seemed to consume blood. Either she had made a major blunder or played her right back which would prove to be true were yet to be seen but nevertheless she had planted enough seeds of wonder to hopefully keep them a bit more guarded and despite the revealings of the hedge so would they most likely never understand or find it that was not a simple task for anyone.
    No what worried her were the use of the name changeling, despite not being what they were so was it linked to the fey and in the stories of the fey their weakness could be found and that she did not like. That the fact were that what most people would think of as a changeling were their fetches and not themselves made little difference though the link was still there.

Nevertheless Lenora seemed to have taken in to much of her words and lost the meaning of them thinking her to be dumb that was always a good position to play from in the future no one would expect anything from the ones they considered dumb and they could walk unseen.

However Angel had stupidly dropped her mask leaving her not only empty on power but also shown way to much hope she had learned something from that at least. For once she considered herself lucky that no one would be able to find her with ease, her appearance being hidden by first the mask which then had an illusion or glamour over it call it what you like as no one would have the same memories of her appearance so would they all find it hard to find her anyways which was the one positive thing of this self image destroying blessing.

A look towards Sonnie, Mable and Em calming down.
    "It is good to see that your love survived this night, may you have much more to smile about in the years to come."

Taking a deep breath before answering Mable.
    "There are probably better words but I prefer the word friend, ally or if you want a more spread word brethren. It all depends on the situation." The word Lost lingering in her mind but that was a piece of information she did not want to give out, it could lead them into to much knowledge.

Her eyes going big as she views the scene of the carnage, in a sense it was almost comical out of everyone here the mages were the ones that seemed the most human they were just enlightened so to speak but still they were the ones that acted in the worst manner.

"I do believe it is time to leave yes, and if you do not mind kindly send me a text when you get home as well it would be nice to just know that were all alive as this night ends. You ready to go as well Ann?"
    She think that was the name Sonnie had used earlier at least.

Heading for the elevator hopefully along with everyone else, ready to leave this place before more carnage occured prepared to escape at any time should it so be needed.
    Succubus/Romancer Base mien

9. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

A lot happened in a very short amount of time. Before she could respond to Campanella or Lenora, they had left.

"HOLY FORKING SHIRTBALLS!" Sonnie jumped from her chair, blinking in shock at the gory display. "Uh... everyone else saw that dude explode right? I'm not high right now, am I?" She glanced at the plate of food in her hand, and she set it aside. "Man, I hope it wasn't something he ate..."

Did it have to be the cute guy who could magically summon snacks? I have the worst luck!

"Yeeeeeaaaah, I'd say it's time to leave. This place is not the safe space it pretends to be. C'mon, Yami." She blinked at the Romancer. Who the hell was Anne? Oh, wait, that was her clever alias that absolutely nobody saw through! In any case, she started for the exit with the Emily and the others.

"Yo!" she waved at Angel not wanting to leave a member of the freehold behind in this weird place. "You coming, Snowcone? It's time for the after party... which is someplace well away from here!" Her eyes shifted to Mhairi Ankaa "Your new friend can come, too. She's pretty! Hi!" The Elemental got a wave, as well.
    Asa and Twist seemed familiar, and it took a moment for their faces to register, "Hey, didn't I dance with those two at that Halloween party? Hey! How ya doing?" The vampires received a friendly wave, though she kept moving to leave. "Love to chat, but, you know, work in the morning and all that! Nice to see you again, though!"

The Beast eyed the bloody spot on the floor where Pixel had fallen. "The janitor will get that, right?" Not important, Sonnie, just keep going.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

11. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sappy as I may sound... I like calling you folks my friends. I know I need friends. And I will text you when we get home." Turning to Em, "Bridget still at your place? We can go to mine."

Love. Yami had used that word. Not one she had ever used. Now she began to wonder if that was a thing. Maybe Em could explain it to her later. Em was always patient with her questions.

The night was taxing to say the least and full of surprises. But man did it explain so much of everyone's behaviors. But the whatever they were having that freaky scary moment made her glad she just dealt with bitchy backstabbing kindred most of the time. whew, she felt much less monstrous now.

13. Likes Abyssalstar liked this post
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread