Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable had to wonder why Ale had said to meet in Mable's office. But maybe she just wanted to get out of her own for a while. Or Maybe she just wanted to see how Mable had decorated.

There was a dark stained small round table with several dark red leather desk chairs around it giving an old fashion library or study feel to it. Most of the walls were lined with full bookshelves. Gone were all the references to lemonade (on humid days the faint odor of lemons still could be detected). Mable's desk was a small simple dark wood. On the walls were paintings done by local artists of misty woodland scenes and some of birds. In general it was a quiet warm feeling and sanctuary which reflected Mable in ways many might not understand.

Mable was working on writing in a leather journal while she waiting for Ale. Mable was wearing a simple black outfit.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink

+1
    SL
    PRE

It had sounded like Mable had some good things to report. And a new trick. Could prove to be an interesting evening.

Dressed casually in an off the shoulder sweater and leather pants, she approaches the office. Her Beast bares its fangs in anger at the weakness already in the room.

Standing in the doorway, Cain at her side, “Keeper Wood, good evening.” She greeted, walking into the room. A quick look around, seemed her Cousin enjoyed reading, nothing wrong with that.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable felt the beast as it entered. The challenge it gave. Reminding her who was in charge. Mable pulled her beast back with a little struggle.

"Please come in and make yourself comfortable." She knew letting Ale be between her and the door was going to be tough but then, Mable was tough.

"I love the sweater."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cain entered in front of her, his attentive, murderous gaze sweeping the room and watching Mable. And you could rest assured she wasn’t leaving his line of sight. Ale, for her part, walked in behind him, not feeling comfortable to sit just yet.

She continues to slowly walk the room, looking at shelves, but was still listening to her Cousin,

“Oh, thank you.” It was old, but comfortable. As her eyes roam the books, “It sounded like you had something you wanted to report.” Always one to get to business.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable watched Ale look around. And tried hard not to make eye contact with Cain. "Yes. I have learned a new skill. It could be helpful for information gathering. I can hear and see everything someone we want information on can see and hear. The only drawback is I end up in a trance like state and need to be protected."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finally, after looking the books over, she turns to her Cousin, thinking over her words. Information gathering? While useful, can also be turned on those in power. Something to keep in mind.

“Interesting.” She replies. Not quite sure how to take the knowledge. “Is this something you are looking to make available to assist the Domain?” or something else?

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Yes. It is my intention. Always has been. To do everything in my power to protect the domain. All I ask is for someone to keep me safe. I trust you and Dirt Nap to do that. And maybe Jack. We have been trying to work better together." Mable's voice held steady and calm but she wanted and needed Ale to realize that Mable only wanted to help.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Finally, she sits, facing Mable and Cain stands beside her, watching Mable.

“I like to think that’s everyone intent.” An easier reply. “Though I do find it,” a pause, looking for a word, “odd, that you seem to feel the need to keep reminding me of your dedication to the Domain.” Her memory could be bad, but not that bad.

“It’s good to hear that you and Herald Jacque are trying to work together. It wasn’t a situation I wanted to step into, believing everyone could be adults. And seems things are working out.” A small smile.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable smiled as Ale sat. "It's not that you need reminding. It's just me making sure I am clear with my intentions. And I agree it is everyone's intent or should be. Everyone does what they can to help."

"I feel that the Herald and I have reached a decent working relationship. We approach issues differently at times but I think we understand each other better. I have tried to be honest and open with him. I figure if you trust him I should also. And he has not done anything to warrant any other... what's the word for it... umm beliefs I guess." Mable wasn't sure if she was using the correct words but hoped her intent came through.

Mable then asks some follow-up questions. "So, with the topics of Krieg and the alien artifact, I would like to close those for reporting purposes and only report on them if the status changes. Is that acceptable?"

"Within court, is there anything different you need or want me to do?"

"And I will continue to patrol and report on Citrus Heights for you."

Mable had covered the report stuff.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Savage simply nods, “One would think it would be everyones intent, but we have had those reside here who only were concerned with themselves.” Not that she could blame them. Their existence was difficult one.

“Good. And being able to work well with those who approach things differently is important. We often don’t take others views into consideration, which only hurts us going forward. I learned from those in my past that violence wasn’t always the answer, and it paid off well for the Domain. So I hope you both can learn from each other.”
    Despite what people thought, she wasn’t always violent. “Trust is a strong word for our Kind, lets say that I haven’t had a reason to not trust him yet.” Trust took years to build.

A hand waves, “As far as he is concerned,” Krieg, “I had considered the matter closed when he chose to leave the Domain.” No more thought was needed. "And that’s fine, status changes needed to be known and handled.” What Krieg was doing was not her concern.

“If you wish to keep patrolling the area, that’s fine.”

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread