Ended
Watch
51 - 57
DISPLAYED
(Astral Dive) Tomb of the Exarch

Mar 25, 2020 : (Astral Dive) Beyond the Obelisk
(A-Dive) They See Me Scrollin They Hatin
May 18, 2020 - May 31, 2020
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"I think you oughta watch Raiders of the Lost Ark."

Indiana Jones. So good. Even better with Sean Connery.

"You know? Take the statue and run. Don't open the big gold chest."
    Take notes. These are good rules for life. Don't choose... poorly. "And when I say 'statue' I mean 'scrolls' and when I say 'big gold chest' I mean 'boxes with dead Exarchs.'"

Pretty clear, right? Use those peepers, yo. Pick out the good scrolls.

Star is going to check the heavy scrolls for any traps, then grab as many as he can while prioritizing running/getting out.
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

2. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Fine" the Shaman says, eyes turning from The Sarcophagus, and toward the scrolls. "You are literally no fun." She grabs scrolls. Interesting ones. One that draw the eye. Then if there's any of them that her eyes seem to slide over, she doubles her efforts to grab those.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

4. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

The pair loot.

Capital "L" loot.
    Star doesn't even both looking at the treasures arrayed before them; he simply turns his considerable attention on the book case and once he has ascertained that there are no hidden traps, grabs an armload of scrolls.

Ones that glow faintly under Supernal Vision.
    Briar Rose follows suit, once the rangy Illusionist has stepped aside.

The scrolls are reasonably light, but they are large and of an archaic (or a pseudo-archaic) construction; they are bulky and yet delicate enough to make transporting a large number challenging. As a result, the pair manage to abscond with six scrolls in total. Which is still a significant raid.

6. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Since the whole, you know, being alive is super fun? I think trying to get dead would be the no fun thing."

Not a big fan of that. Getting deaded.

"The woods are lovely, dark and deep... but I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep,"
    the angel recited with a smile as he began to find the exit. "Besides? I don't even know what we're doing with these when we leave Astral."

The secret to a good adventure is really simple: knowing when to call it quits. Everyone knows that nothing good ever happens at 3am. The club closes at 2am. That's when you call it quits. Last call. Go home. Don't stagger out yelling 'Where da party at' and think the night is going to end well.

Star is going to exit all the way back to the beginning if possible!
    - Roald Dahl

8. Likes Yumyumcrow, liked this post
    Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Depends on how you die!" comes her cheerful refrain, cackling at their haul. Though she offers a mournful look at The Sarcophagus. She did want a peak. But it's not like they couldn't come back. They'd have to. There was more to explore.

"We could read 'em nooooow." she says following Star. "Might make our brains bleed and leak out of our eyes or something, but then we can take a peak. Don't really think they'll come out from Astral with us, ya?"
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

They talk as they move swiftly, retracing their steps out into the bright sunshine. Up-top, everything is as they left it: a little rocky island in a perfect wine-dark sea, with a temple at its heart. No sign of Cerberus or any other danger.

The pair can follow the path back to the beach and leave the Dream Realm if they choose.

The scrolls will transition with them into the Temenos.

11. Likes liked this post
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

- Roald Dahl

13. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread