Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I did not know that," Circe pops out in reply to Titania's medical interests. Then stares at the star girl in surprise at the coughed at answer. Blink. Blink. "Wow," she shakes her head, "I am unsure how ya came ta that confusion given how violent I am. Unless," she giggles, "Did ya think I was a dominatrix? Hate ta break it to ya but the silicon latex is fer armor plans, not fun times."

Then her teasing stops as she opens her mouth then freezes up. Close mouth. Ears bounce as she raises her free hand index finger up and opens her mouth to speak. Closed again and settles down. Circe sips her coffee. "I really should find out what he teaches." Very good investigation skills does Circe have. "Dude has an interest in the occult, ghosts, crystals, and stuff. So maybe parapsychology? Wait," blue lips frown. White locks fly as she shakes her head, "No no, dude said the occult club was extracurricular. So must be something else."

Circe shrugs with a laugh, "I don't know. But ya want a PHD ya said?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"A dominatrix?", there's just the right mix of shock and disbelief on her face. Though, in all fairness, she'd be lying if she said the thought hadn't crossed her mind.
    "Circe, you're dating someone and you don't even know what he teaches...", she asks inquisitively, "I didn't even attend University", she replies offhand. "Are you sure you didn't meet him through one of those "dating applications"? Or he isn't some sort of predator?", which kind of predator would think Circe was an easy prey, anyway?

My apologies for the delay
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh," she shrugs in defense of her ignorance, "I don't know the specific program but he teaches at a college and studies the occult as a hobby. Closest I got ta college too."

She'd easily have been able to go, with her original family's connections. Good grades were likely a given via intimidation too.

Then she balks at Titania calling the professor a predator. "Snerk," Circe throws her head back to laugh, "Oh ho ho ho ho! Him, oh ho ho ho ho!" She starts to double over from laughter but holds up a hand for patience, "Need a minute, oh ho ho ho," Circe sighs. Then straightens up to look at Titania.

"Titania, I almost got the man to pass out from blushing with just WORDS," the Larcenist decided to let that sink in. For Fairest she was but Circe wasn't confident in her flirting being a mastery. "He ain't any kind of predator, more like delicious prey, fer the dating scene. Plus," she gives a thumbs up, "This lets the Freehold spy on the mundy occult, ahem," blue fingers rise for air quotes, "Experts. Make sure they don't find shit they shouldn't."

No worries
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

It was an unexpected outlook on how Circe operated. Yes, Circe was the predator, they way she spoke of her interaction in terms of gain and advantages, was similar to the way a conwoman would describe her mark.
    Was Circe really that duplicitous, a fake persona? Or she was just putting up a show out of embarassment.
    "So, is it just... casual dating? Random fun, that's it?", call her old fashioned.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Titania gets a quirked eyebrow and ear from Circe, "Girl, we've had one date. And that involved building him a ghost hunting camera." She then holds up her hand in the stop gesture, "And no, the camera don't do shit fer showing us or fae stuff. Allegedly ghosts mess up the photographs ta prove their existence or something."

She leans back to sip her coffee. The Summer shrugs, "Casual, conniving, or consequential don't know until after the second date. On the plus side fer his chances, he does remind me of a adorable puppy."

Circe was not going to admit that she'd had a problem with hitting on gay guys and Nathaniel had been the first straight guy she'd hit on in a while, so she jumped on the opportunity. Oh, she should save that one. Though there was another topic. "I think I once saw a hobgoblin selling knowledge or memories or something. Just, ya know, if ya need skills fer doctor classes, that might be a way ta improve yer chances. Hafta ask Rhodes since Autumns know the juju best."

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Oh, I've heard that Ghosts are very fond of mexican Cuisine", she blabbers out. Where did she hear that from. Sonnie? Perhaps Circe herself.
    The sudden realization hit her like a truck. Soon, all the blood in her body flew to her cheeks. "Y...you mean you did THAT, and on you f-first date?", on an unrelated note, she was sure Rhodes had a skill or two in his repertoire, even for that. But she had lived with the man for more than a week, and he had always been the gentleman.
    Which meant - as far as carnal pleasures were concerned - Circe was the wanton wench expert. "You...", the lights fell squarely into the R side of the RGB spectrum. She looks down, embarassed. Was Circe shortselling her maidenhood? "Err, tell me more"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

7. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Of course," Circe laughs, "They hafta propel themselves with farts so they'd love Mexican food, oh ho ho ho, good one Titania!"

Well she figured it was a joke. "Seize life and win the booty call girl," technically the meetings could have counted as dates too. And wait a minute. Circe squints at the light show around Titania. Red? "Wait, do yer lights blush?"

Black and eyes widen as a smile oozes across a blue face. "Yer lights blush. Ya have mood lighting, that is adorable!" Oh this was going to go poorly for Titania. If Circe has her way she might get the lights to be bright enough red to read by.

"What details did ya want ta know? The small talk? The tools used? How ta make yer man howl?"
    Ruby eyes sparkle on the oil sea as they look Titania in the eye, "Or maybe stall banging?"

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

"Not, not at all", she tries and fails to hide her embarassment with a blanket of lies. "It's natural yes. Just like the sunset"
    She gets dragged from the immaterial realm of ghosts and apparitions unto the all too carnal venue of Circe's bedroom sports. "Stall banging, tools?", should she take notes? "I have to warn you, my interest is merely scientific"
    Fame ● (Social Media)

10. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I disagree, it is totally adorable that ya have mood lighting," Circe's ears bounce in joy at the amusement of this discovery. Ironic.

"Mmmhmm, tools. A Hedgespun device I used," Circe smiles widely at Titania, "Fer some fine adjustments. Bolt tightening, lil' tweezer usage too, mostly the screwdriver," yes she was having fun with this. "After all," she breathes out heavily, "I have ta tell ya this," Circe speaks in a husky voice, "The camera just needed fine tuning ta work, oh ho ho ho ho!"

Circe points at Titania through the laughter, "Ya thought I was gonna be using tools fer something dirty didn't ya? Oh ho ho ho ho! Sorry, no tool time fer the sex. Just sack and shower, oh ho ho ho!"

Yes she was trying to get the lights as pink as possible.

0 Scenes

Closing this, you're 5days over, and no one's posted since the 22nd.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread