Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]\includes\openscenes.php on line 48

Consilium: (2004) Thyrsus Side Thread
Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(2004) Thyrsus Side Thread

THREADID
Apr 1, 2020 : (2004) Consilium - Venus in Converse
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Spells
    Spirit Tongue

Anima walks a short ways away from the gathered.

"Please humor me a moment by speaking in the tongue of spirits. I ask only for a brief moment of private conversation."

He brushes his lips with his fingertips as the golden glyph takes form.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2020-04-17 19:00:03 Anima rolls 6 to Spirit Tongue (GNO+SPIRIT) (10 Again) 10, 5, 1, 8, 6, 4, 3 2 successes
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

2. Likes Xander liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Seemed they were talking about it.

Sure.

Aurora stands, following,

“You do realize that while within here, there is no privacy. If you want privacy, then a meeting off grounds is the way to go. That being said, I’m not using a spell for a simple Path conversation.” It made no sense to her. “Humor you?” really? “What do you think I’ve been doing? With nothing to hide, I will speak as I am.” She wasn’t casting a spell to talk.

4. Likes , Vincent, West, Xander liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

“really? Name one bad vote I’ve made that wasn’t for the good of the consilium. Forget it. This is the move you want to make. Well, I’m holding pocket aces, but the flop is showing a possible flush draw. Campanella is out, Winter is a convict, and Star just declined a seat on the council. That leaves a pretty clear path for you to be Heirarch. But I don’t know which way Phoenyx will vote if she takes the seat, who Pixel wants to crown, and if he’s got Abacus’ backing. I wanted time to talk to you about it and approach Phoeynx. And now we have a new lead coin, that’s another complication. I wanted a full council when we called the vote so we didn’t have another duel upsetting the stability by someone citing Star v Campanella, and I wanted to know we’d win. But, I obviously don’t have your trust.” The doctor says with a stone face. “If both you and Briar Rose want me off the council, then I heed to your wisdom.”

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

"Holy balls Anima!" comes Briar Rose's voice as she approaches. Not because she wanted to, but because if she didn't it would invite all sorts of scrutiny. So she came over.

"You got the hotseat because neither of us wanted it. Me and Aurora. Does that sound like someone who'll just let you puppet master this BS so you can crow about being kingmaker. Fuck off."

7. Likes Vincent, Xander, Ruach, West, Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Only one? This meeting today has already dragged out longer than it needed to. If you want to get into on a different day, then we can.” But if he was content to drop it, fine.

Eyes widen at what was said, then, then the blonde laughs. “Hate to burst that little bubble, but it’s a seat I’ve already turned down and a seat I don’t want. And personally? I think a Duel for the seat of Hierarch isn’t upsetting anything. A Hierarch should be able to show they are worthy of the position and can defend this Consilium if need be.” Sipping her drink, “So no, you would not have won that, as I would have turned it down.” A shrug, “And no, you don’t have my trust. You talk a lot, but I haven’t heard any wisdom from your words. Maybe that will change in time, as we get to know each other. I actually hope it will, a unified Path is better for the Consilium as a whole then a divided one. So maybe we need to sit down at some point, soon, and talk.” Obviously there was some issues here. Clearly.

Then Briar Rose. Seriously, girl crush going on over here.

“There will be no kingmaker. The Council will elect a Hiearach deserving of the position. No one is getting shoe horned in to fit some weird goal.”

But seriously, this vibrant one was kicking ass and taking names. Much respect.

“If there isn’t anything to say, at least nothing that cannot wait until the Path meets, I say we move back and let the Official meeting finish, it's been stalled long enough. I will be stepping into the role of Councilor.”

9. Likes , , Vincent, Ruach liked this post

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

It's painful to his pride to admit, but he's never demanded the Right of Emiritus from his Path, perhaps he's never felt he earned it. A position fallen into, maintained tenuously. Part of him wants to peacock, if she's going to take his seat she could at least do him the courtesy of challenging him to a duel for it. He has a trick or two up his sleeve, he might surprise the Master, give her a small challenge at least. But cleverness is not wisdom.

"Of Course Councilor, and I look forward to working toward a mutual understanding of one another in the future."

He nods to Briar Rose, "My apologies, I wasn't trying to be a kingmaker. I was trying to ensure someone competent was in the role of leadership. Someone that I feel could unite the Consilium. Everyone seems to respect Master Aurora. My hubris overcame me."
    Con Spells Cloaked
    Supreme Aug:Pre+3 Man+2 dur 12hrs;Skill Mastery Socialize+2 Persuasion+4 dur 12 hrs

ConsiliumPre5 (Authority)

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

With no challenge from him, she simply nods.

“Then lets get something setup soon. Get everything discussed and any issues dealt with.”
    And she sounded sincere. Problems left unsaid and handled would fester and damage the Consilium.

If she had respect in the community, she wasn't sure how she earned it. Maybe being quiet and not doing stupid shit? Or simply being a Master. She wasn't sure, but it was something to be dealt with later.

“I say we return and get the meeting finished.” Then a Path meeting would happen.

Unless stopped, Aurora will return to the main thread

Status (Neurosurgeon)
    Status (Free Council)
    (Voter)
    Presence
    Anima

PRE

Anima follows the Thyrsus Councilor.

Anima returns to the main thread as well.

Presance
    (Volatile)
    Status (Street)
    (Graffiti Artist)
    Allies
    (Street, Criminal)
    Briar Rose

Apostate Shaman, and known graffiti artist. Normally seen wearing a worn leather jacket, with the kanji for 'Nana korobi, ya oki' written down the arm.

Nimbus

Small shapes akin to petals, cascade, shiny ruby in the air, before ending on the ground in a ruddy pool of their own making.
    Stats

Health:
    Backlash:
    Mana: |
    WP Half Pool: |
    Armor 1/0
    Defense 2 | 3 w/ 2E Life Armour
    Occult 1

Vulgar
    Active Spells: 2 / 5 | Spell Tolorancy 3

Personal Spells: Monthly Rits: 2E LifeShield Pot 3, Life Sight Pot 3

PRE

There was more on her tongue, but the others say their piece then leave. Allowing for those words of sit, unsaid on her tongue.

She follows at a distance, and reclaims her seat.

Moving to the main thread.
    Health: | Mana: | Willpower (half pool):
    Monthly Rits: 2E Life Armour/Life Sight (Duration 4/Sight Pot 1, Shield Pot 6)

Closed Thread